HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PS #4 - 09.29.2010 | Detroit Red Wings @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG (HD)

Old
09-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Wayne Simmonds*

vCash: 500
i ment stepan on 33rd st (around 4:35ish) and i stayed for there about 30 min, nobody else came so i left and walked towards 8th av and thats where i saw chris chelios

Wayne Simmonds* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2010, 07:33 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

I absolutely LOVED Torts comment on Brooks....loved it!!!!

Since the year they were drafted I dreamed of Sauer and Staal being a pairing together. Two big defenders who can do it all. Last night (I know it's just preseason and DT had a crap squad out) they looked awesome together!!!!. I really hope Sauer makes the team. It'd be awesome if these two were a regular pair all season. I truly believe Staal Sauer can be a better pair than Staal DG.

Every time I see Sauer on the ice, he looks so broad, though he still skates so well, I really like him. He needs to be on this team, Gilroy can sit.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 02:16 AM
BlueShirts702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube Sock View Post
It's a valid point I'm not arguing that but I think he could replace EC in the top six if he struggles let Prospal center the top line move Drury to wing and throw Stepan on the 3rd.
This is a GOOD problem to have. Let Stepan wet his beak on the third line and then if his play warrants it (and I suspect it will) you bring him up and drop someone down to the third line.

I really like what I see from just about all our youngsters out there....White...i'm Ehhh about. I'd much rather they keep Kennedy up. He's young and hungry and he plays balls to the wall. I think he will have a good season if given the chance.

BlueShirts702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 11:32 AM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaqup View Post
MDZ could have just as easily made that pass to Gaborik. Right place at the right time. MDZ should be the QB.
Nobody is saying MDZ shouldnt be the QB. He is the #1 choice b/c of his offensive skillset. However my point was more towards how the Rozsival haters, who really probably don't know much about hockey; are back out in full force.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

ironically, MDZ was out on the ice for that play. he was the opposite side and the obvious pass for Rozy.

If you watch the play, After Rozy floats to the right and passes the puck to Gaborik withb some room, MDZ starts darting towards the net from the right circle, trying to give Gaborik a lane to pass.

Looked like a set option play to me, good PP coaching.

Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2010, 12:19 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY View Post
ironically, MDZ was out on the ice for that play. he was the opposite side and the obvious pass for Rozy.

If you watch the play, After Rozy floats to the right and passes the puck to Gaborik withb some room, MDZ starts darting towards the net from the right circle, trying to give Gaborik a lane to pass.

Looked like a set option play to me, good PP coaching.
Rozsy and MDZ are a even strength pair and will most likely be a PP pair as well.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote