Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

MODO: The norwegian connection?

Old
10-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Komarov47

vCash: 500
MODO: The norwegian connection?

Hello guys, i'm a big fan of scandinavian hockey, and when i checked MODO's roster, i saw that five norwegians were in the lineup, which is the most for a SEL team, so i wandered what's this guys worth? Is MODO actually did it on purpose?

Komarov47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:45 AM
PTmbp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Big Bear View Post
Hello guys, i'm a big fan of scandinavian hockey, and when i checked MODO's roster, i saw that five norwegians were in the lineup, which is the most for a SEL team, so i wandered what's this guys worth? Is MODO actually did it on purpose?
well, Tollefssen is a great player. Big defensmen with some NHL time too. Didnt got more NHL time and is trying the Swedish Elite league. Hopefully its going okay.

Alex Bonsakesen is a small good skater Def.man, can hit. looking frwd watching him i Modo this year, although hes on Loan to Modos Farmclub Sundsvall, (Modo´s having some exchange with Sundsvall).
Frwd Kristian Forsberg, nothing to do with Peter the great. I havent seen him much last year ( didnt follow modo much).Modo had another Forsberg namned Tobias that i liked though. Now in Vateras Allsvenska.

Norweigian players are cheaper than checzhs and finns, often as good so ther´s a reason. 5 norweigian maybe just a coincident.

Last edited by PTmbp13: 10-05-2010 at 03:55 AM.
PTmbp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Petey21

It's not a coincidence. These players are typically cheaper and most of them already know each other from having played together in Norway or the national team. Now even one of the team's equipment managers is Norwegian as he was acquired from the Norwegian national team prior to this season, and the MoDo junior squads also have some promising Norwegian talents on their rosters (Sondre Olden, Mathias Trettenes and Markus Søberg).

Petey21 is offline   Reply With Quote