HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Benoit Brunet talks about criticism he gets as an analyst

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-05-2010, 02:29 PM
  #101
Joe Cole
Registered User
 
Joe Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,201
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Also first and foremost, I blame RDS more than BB. The guy is just doing what he thinks his job should be. But it's not enough. And shame on RDS for their incompetence.

Besides Joel Bouchard, and Pierre Vercheval the rest of the folks at RDS are either communications school grads with absolutely no credibility or colorful clowns with little knowledge but a whole bunch of bravado.

As for the play by play guys, Casavant does a good job if maybe a bit deadpan, as does Houle in general. Houle mis-reads the plays a lot and rarely corrects himself, and is very negative as a whole, that said,he carries the show well and makes the game exciting when the Habs score.

Is RDS to blame? Is the media as a whole to blame?

Maybe the public is to blame for not demanding better. Vote with your wallet.

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 02:46 PM
  #102
ppil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 646
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Except for a few "matantes" most guys in this province have been playing and watching hockey since they were young. You don't think they wouldn't want more insights? I don't even mean talking about who's the 7th D of the Anaheim Ducks but anybody with a little intelligence it seems would be interested in hearing about a unique perception to how things are doing other than the usual simple platitudes. People are sleeping, eating, thinking hockey 365 days a year, they know their stuff.
As the other poster said, I'm just not sure if Brunet does his job the way he does because it's how RDS wants him to do it, or RDS hired him because he is the way he is.

But clearly RDS's competition isn't TSN or CBC, it isn't the radio, it is Occupation Double, Star Academie, or the movie you are gonna rent on a Saturday night.

If you are watching Occupation Double with your girlfriend (thank god I don't have to!) and you switch to hockey, do you have better chance to be able to stick to hockey if they are drawing X and Os or if they are interviewing Annie Villeneuve talking about how sweet Guillaume Latendresse is?

RDS is aiming at the casual fan with is only habs talk, pro Québécois, and light casual analysis/discussions and Brunet fits right in it.

Maybe I'm not in the right circle of people, but here in my office, on about 30 people, I'd say we are about 4-5 knowing about the NHL (and I don't mean being expert in any way, just having a good idea of the starting goalies of most the teams, and the top players in the league).

We are doing a hockey pool, 10 rounds of 4 players (top 40 scorers of last year) and a round in which you pick 3 players of 20. For most people it's a really hard task. After Ovechkin and Crosby, they don't know many players so they pick French names.

To me, those are the casual fans. They might stick around if it's not too complicated and if they hear about names they recognize (mainly Quebecers), but they don't care about strategy or other teams players.

ppil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 02:48 PM
  #103
Paul Dipietro
Registered User
 
Paul Dipietro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
Besides Joel Bouchard, and Pierre Vercheval the rest of the folks at RDS are either communications school grads with absolutely no credibility or colorful clowns with little knowledge but a whole bunch of bravado.

As for the play by play guys, Casavant does a good job if maybe a bit deadpan, as does Houle in general. Houle mis-reads the plays a lot and rarely corrects himself, and is very negative as a whole, that said,he carries the show well and makes the game exciting when the Habs score.

Is RDS to blame? Is the media as a whole to blame?

Maybe the public is to blame for not demanding better. Vote with your wallet.
You mean Pierre Houde right (just making sure we're on the same page)?

If it were possible, I'm sure people would. I mean if Videotron didn't have a 1-month minimum for each channel lineup selection I'd remove RDS (for say PBS) each time a game is covered by either TSN or CBC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppil View Post
As the other poster said, I'm just not sure if Brunet does his job the way he does because it's how RDS wants him to do it, or RDS hired him because he is the way he is.

But clearly RDS's competition isn't TSN or CBC, it isn't the radio, it is Occupation Double, Star Academie, or the movie you are gonna rent on a Saturday night.

If you are watching Occupation Double with your girlfriend (thank god I don't have to!) and you switch to hockey, do you have better chance to be able to stick to hockey if they are drawing X and Os or if they are interviewing Annie Villeneuve talking about how sweet Guillaume Latendresse is?

RDS is aiming at the casual fan with is only habs talk, pro Québécois, and light casual analysis/discussions and Brunet fits right in it.

Maybe I'm not in the right circle of people, but here in my office, on about 30 people, I'd say we are about 4-5 knowing about the NHL (and I don't mean being expert in any way, just having a good idea of the starting goalies of most the teams, and the top players in the league).

We are doing a hockey pool, 10 rounds of 4 players (top 40 scorers of last year) and a round in which you pick 3 players of 20. For most people it's a really hard task. After Ovechkin and Crosby, they don't know many players so they pick French names.

To me, those are the casual fans. They might stick around if it's not too complicated and if they hear about names they recognize (mainly Quebecers), but they don't care about strategy or other teams players.
I get what you're saying but explain the following:

1. How is Brunet sexier than Occupation Double?
2. How can Brunet keep up with the emotional roller-coaster of Star Academie?
3. How is Brunet more awesome than the Goonies movie?

Paul Dipietro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:11 PM
  #104
Markovskaya
Registered User
 
Markovskaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 885
vCash: 500
Well he's getting destroyed on Mathias Brunet's blog right now...


http://blogues.cyberpresse.ca/lnh/20...#comment-63591

Markovskaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:17 PM
  #105
Newhabfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
Besides Joel Bouchard, and Pierre Vercheval the rest of the folks at RDS are either communications school grads with absolutely no credibility or colorful clowns with little knowledge but a whole bunch of bravado.

As for the play by play guys, Casavant does a good job if maybe a bit deadpan, as does Houle in general. Houle mis-reads the plays a lot and rarely corrects himself, and is very negative as a whole, that said,he carries the show well and makes the game exciting when the Habs score.

Is RDS to blame? Is the media as a whole to blame?

Maybe the public is to blame for not demanding better. Vote with your wallet.
Talking about Vercheval...Was watching the Pats/Dolphins MNF game yesterday. End of second. The Pats get a 1st down at Miami's 20, with about 50 secs left. Brady calls everyone to take position so he can kill the ball and stop the clock. Suddenly I hear Vercheval saying (with an excited voice) - "Watch out there! Beware!". The snap comes and instead of stopping the clock, Brady attempts a TD pass to Randy Moss. Then, Pierre says - "While he was faking the call, Brady looked at Moss and touched his helmet. That was the sign right there. He did it before in the game against....". The replay confirms it.

Is this relevant to the Brunet topic ? I think it is. That's what a colour analyst should act like...

Newhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:18 PM
  #106
Mr Rogers
Registered User
 
Mr Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
It sucks that every good move by RDS is sorta countered with a bad move.

They decide to replace Pedneault ... with Brunet.
They bring in Joel Bouchard... yet they fill the post game show with some of the worst. Gaston Therrien?! wtf!

They decide to have more coverage on the draft. Good!... but their ''prospect expert'' is Stephane Leroux. The guy barely knows nothing outside of the LHJMQ. Plus B.Brunet who's comment for a pick goes like this ''I don't understand why they picked X player because this Y player from the Q is still available, plus I don't know anything about him.''

Let's wait how this new ''Hockey 360'' show turns out, but I have some doubts.

Mr Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:23 PM
  #107
akalaM
Registered User
 
akalaM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
Talking about Vercheval...Was watching the Pats/Dolphins MNF game yesterday. End of second. The Pats get a 1st down at Miami's 20, with about 50 secs left. Brady calls everyone to take position so he can kill the ball and stop the clock. Suddenly I hear Vercheval saying (with an excited voice) - "Watch out there! Beware!". The snap comes and instead of stopping the clock, Brady attempts a TD pass to Randy Moss. Then, Pierre says - "While he was faking the call, Brady looked at Moss and touched his helmet. That was the sign right there. He did it before in the game against....". The replay confirms it.

Is this relevant to the Brunet topic ? I think it is. That's what a colour analyst should act like...
lol that's awesome. I dont watch the NFL on RDS but yea Vercheval is great.

akalaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:31 PM
  #108
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,952
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppil View Post
As the other poster said, I'm just not sure if Brunet does his job the way he does because it's how RDS wants him to do it, or RDS hired him because he is the way he is.

But clearly RDS's competition isn't TSN or CBC, it isn't the radio, it is Occupation Double, Star Academie, or the movie you are gonna rent on a Saturday night.

If you are watching Occupation Double with your girlfriend (thank god I don't have to!) and you switch to hockey, do you have better chance to be able to stick to hockey if they are drawing X and Os or if they are interviewing Annie Villeneuve talking about how sweet Guillaume Latendresse is?

RDS is aiming at the casual fan with is only habs talk, pro Québécois, and light casual analysis/discussions and Brunet fits right in it.

Maybe I'm not in the right circle of people, but here in my office, on about 30 people, I'd say we are about 4-5 knowing about the NHL (and I don't mean being expert in any way, just having a good idea of the starting goalies of most the teams, and the top players in the league).

We are doing a hockey pool, 10 rounds of 4 players (top 40 scorers of last year) and a round in which you pick 3 players of 20. For most people it's a really hard task. After Ovechkin and Crosby, they don't know many players so they pick French names.

To me, those are the casual fans. They might stick around if it's not too complicated and if they hear about names they recognize (mainly Quebecers), but they don't care about strategy or other teams players.
The question is would it make any difference for these casuals if it's Dubé instead of Brunet? Hell the women might enjoy the view better.

It's not like their hockey broadcasting is all jet sets. All they do is hire old players and old coachs wich would more likely attract "les vieux mononces" more than those that like Occupation Double.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:33 PM
  #109
AlexCvm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
Besides Joel Bouchard, and Pierre Vercheval the rest of the folks at RDS are either communications school grads with absolutely no credibility or colorful clowns with little knowledge but a whole bunch of bravado.

As for the play by play guys, Casavant does a good job if maybe a bit deadpan, as does Houle in general. Houle mis-reads the plays a lot and rarely corrects himself, and is very negative as a whole, that said,he carries the show well and makes the game exciting when the Habs score.

Is RDS to blame? Is the media as a whole to blame?

Maybe the public is to blame for not demanding better. Vote with your wallet.
You mean, like a lot of people that post here, that think they know more about hockey (read sports) than real journalists? Those who think that could do a better job than most reporters?

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  #110
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,952
vCash: 500
There's nothing wrong with bringing excitement yet stimulate the brain. He's not popular with everybody but someone like Pierre Maguire is a good example of someone who entertain yet knows his stuff.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:38 PM
  #111
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk
 
Quarantesix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montréal
Posts: 4,502
vCash: 500
if you listen to any other sports on ,CBC,TSN,NBC,ABC,CBS or even sometimes on RDS, you will notice that Brunet suck hard. Mathias was right with his comment because he's clearly a hockey fan and a sports fan and he just notice that Benoit is awful at what he do.

and by the way you don't need to say deep things to be good, everytime I watch football I learn new things and I'm entertain by the color guy with Brunet it's facepalm after facepalm.

Quarantesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:41 PM
  #112
Newhabfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,048
vCash: 500
There are also some issues that might play a part.

First - there is the issue of generational/culture clash. Back then, I remember the crew at the Antichambre wondering who this Viggo Mortensen guy is and why did he receive such an honor. "Some actor". "What movies ?" It also explains why they are stuck into the "greatness of the past".

Second - the conflict between the written press and the radio/Tv. Langevin complained today that "it's not the first time the written media attacks us for not speaking well enough". Apparently using all kinds of "taba..." or other sorts of coloquial expressions is a must nowadays on TV.

Ever since 110%, there is a deep conviction among the sports journalists that you have to talk about sport on the Radio or TV just like you would talk with your friends at a bar.

Newhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 03:48 PM
  #113
Galchenyuk94
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,584
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Mathias Brunet went to CKAC to talk about his blog because Gregoire and Langevin didn't like what he wrote and they blasted him. They said what he said on BB was like linching somebody. Personaly though, i'm tired of seeing the Montreal media covering their butts like it's a big Omerta and they're the Maffia and how when one guy does a bad job, the other guy can't criticise him.

http://www.ckac.com/audioplayer.php?mp3=81005
Ugh. Langevin and Grégoire just made me want to vomit.

Galchenyuk94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
  #114
CanadienErrant*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Cook Islands
Posts: 4,956
vCash: 500
Why blame Brunet ?

Just blame and write to RDS, his employer who are keeping him in this role. They have better analysts in their hands right now: Bouchard & Marc Denis.

It's like people who cannot forgive Mario Tremblay and Houle... While it was all Ron Corey's fault.

CanadienErrant* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 04:17 PM
  #115
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienErrant View Post
Why blame Brunet ?

Just blame and write to RDS, his employer who are keeping him in this role. They have better analysts in their hands right now: Bouchard & Marc Denis.

It's like people who cannot forgive Mario Tremblay and Houle... While it was all Ron Corey's fault.
I dunno about you, but if I made 4 or 5 Mil playing hockey, and then tried out for the RDS gig, and sucked major at it .. to the point where ppl are debating the level of my suckiness on blogs, forums , radio ... to the point where even my own name is being used as a website that is ridiculing me - www.benoitbrunet.com -- .......................................... I Think I would just , say " **** IT.... I suck , I'm moving on, }or go work during intermission or host my own show or whatever... At a certain point, you have to have a bit SELF PRIDE.

BTW, I agree with your point 100 % ... it's not his fault.... but still, why is he taking the job???

Sure, he's making a nice salary I'd imagine -- but he could find other work and settle for less money ( not like the man is broke ... again, unless he blew all his money, he is a millionaire.).

My 2 cents.

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 04:28 PM
  #116
Mr Rogers
Registered User
 
Mr Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
Langevin and Grégoire - '' We shouldn't expect analysts to know the players around the league and give us better insight because its boring''

Whoa!
I can't believe he said this on a live radio broadcasting throughout the entire province. Talk about a progressive mentality. It's like they're going 60 years backward. How will we, as paying customers, ever get a certain standard of quality when RDS has people like this supporting them.

It's as if these guys formed their own imaginary ''Les Boys'' clique.
It really sucks for these younger generation reporters trying to establish themselves.

Mr Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 04:38 PM
  #117
Uber Coca
Registered User
 
Uber Coca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,307
vCash: 500
Obviously, the biggest problem is RDS. They don't have a Human Ressources department over there and it shows.

Getting really annoyed by the likes of Bergeron, Brunet, Therrien and co. It's a shame the most watched channel can't show a bit of quality. I guess it's because we are really into hockey and having RDS is essential; like gaz companies screwing us over and over but the bottom line is that we need to tank to get where needed. Fact is, everyone is blaming Brunet for being incompetent but RDS is still getting their share of views.

Uber Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 06:01 PM
  #118
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder
 
Em Ancien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mount Real Life
Posts: 8,881
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
I dunno about you, but if I made 4 or 5 Mil playing hockey, and then tried out for the RDS gig, and sucked major at it .. to the point where ppl are debating the level of my suckiness on blogs, forums , radio ... to the point where even my own name is being used as a website that is ridiculing me - www.benoitbrunet.com -- .......................................... I Think I would just , say " **** IT.... I suck , I'm moving on, }or go work during intermission or host my own show or whatever... At a certain point, you have to have a bit SELF PRIDE.

BTW, I agree with your point 100 % ... it's not his fault.... but still, why is he taking the job???

Sure, he's making a nice salary I'd imagine -- but he could find other work and settle for less money ( not like the man is broke ... again, unless he blew all his money, he is a millionaire.).

My 2 cents.
You wouldn't even try to get better?

Em Ancien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 06:09 PM
  #119
Naoned
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Naoned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Nantes, France
Country: France
Posts: 1,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markovskaya View Post
Well he's getting destroyed on Mathias Brunet's blog right now...


http://blogues.cyberpresse.ca/lnh/20...#comment-63591
Show no mercy, Mathias!

Naoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 06:36 PM
  #120
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienErrant View Post
Why blame Brunet ?

Just blame and write to RDS, his employer who are keeping him in this role. They have better analysts in their hands right now: Bouchard & Marc Denis.

It's like people who cannot forgive Mario Tremblay and Houle... While it was all Ron Corey's fault.
They all had their fault in this, including Roy.


The starting point of the collapse was the CEO of Molson at the time (not a Molson).

Tremblay and Roy's fault was the same, putting their ego first before the team.

Houle's fault was to do things the wrong way.

Corey's fault was to hire the wrong people to make the transition.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 06:49 PM
  #121
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLPacman67 View Post
You wouldn't even try to get better?
I would try to get better within my 1st year. I'd give it a 2nd shot in my 2nd year.

But if at the start of my 3rd year it comes to the point where ppl are bashing me in the paper , on the radio , I would hang up my tie and just head to st.hubert for a chicken meal.

Where is Benoits shame?

Twitter had to shut down and reboot their servers when news came out that he wasn't going to return.

Even on this forum, there was this huge wave of relief and celebration on the news that he wasn't returning....

Unless he really keeps his head in the sand, how can you see this celebration and despite it, have the courage to say " knock knock, I'm Baaaaaaaack ho ho ho ho ho ho "

If he was some off the street communications graduate , OF COURSE I'd understand his willingness to give it a 3rd shot... but he made his money and security -- if your bosses are too ****ing stupid to put you out the door than do it yourself!

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
  #122
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder
 
Em Ancien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mount Real Life
Posts: 8,881
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
I would try to get better within my 1st year. I'd give it a 2nd shot in my 2nd year.

But if at the start of my 3rd year it comes to the point where ppl are bashing me in the paper , on the radio , I would hang up my tie and just head to st.hubert for a chicken meal.

Where is Benoits shame?

Twitter had to shut down and reboot their servers when news came out that he wasn't going to return.

Even on this forum, there was this huge wave of relief and celebration on the news that he wasn't returning....

Unless he really keeps his head in the sand, how can you see this celebration and despite it, have the courage to say " knock knock, I'm Baaaaaaaack ho ho ho ho ho ho "

If he was some off the street communications graduate , OF COURSE I'd understand his willingness to give it a 3rd shot... but he made his money and security -- if your bosses are too ****ing stupid to put you out the door than do it yourself!
Maybe he really likes his job (who wouldn't?) and is convinced that there's legitimate critcism and some that isn't (that would be given to anyone with that job)? Maybe he's trying real hard and is doing everything he can to be better and stay there because he likes it and think he'll end up doing a good job?

Seriously, I've got a great competitive fire, I wouldn't quit no matter what haters are saying, personally.

Em Ancien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
  #123
Galchenyuk94
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,584
vCash: 500
http://www.ckac.com/em/sports-du-lit-8.html

This is Langevin's page I guess. Anyways he put up a poll. You know what to do.

Maybe we can squeeze an apology to Mathias Brunet out of him. Or at least one from Grégoire because that was just disgusting.

Galchenyuk94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 07:12 PM
  #124
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLPacman67 View Post
Maybe he really likes his job (who wouldn't?) and is convinced that there's legitimate critcism and some that isn't (that would be given to anyone with that job)?
I'm sure he loves his job -- he's one of the most visible people in Quebec ... with that comes some responsibility. There is a greater importance than just liking your job -- you have to want to be the one that the people want.

If the vast majority of people do not want you on the TV, and considering how important this is to the people of Quebec (watching hockey in dead middle of winter), at what point does accepting the job become selfish?

Quote:

Maybe he's trying real hard and is doing everything he can to be better and stay there because he likes it and think he'll end up doing a good job?

Seriously, I've got a great competitive fire, I wouldn't quit no matter what haters are saying, personally.
Maybe! But, why do we have to experience the pain of watching him adapt?

This is RDS issue, not his ... but I am just saying, if he has any pride eventually he has to say " ok , I'm done ... ".

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2010, 07:42 PM
  #125
LeBlondeDemon10
10 AM Its Automatic
 
LeBlondeDemon10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,890
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Inversely, doesn't that poster have the right to have the opinion that Brunet's opinion sucks as a supposed hockey expert analysis?

I'm sick and tired of hearing "oh but he has the right to have an opinion", oh wake the phoque up and smell the roses, everyone has a right to an opinion, in as much as everyone is entitled to destroy those opinions with opinions of their own.
Bit by your own criticism. You wake up because that was my opinion.

LeBlondeDemon10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.