HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Joel Ward - University of PEI Panthers

Closed Thread

Old
05-01-2005, 11:39 PM
dafranchz

vCash: 500
Joel Ward - University of PEI Panthers

Is there anyone out or around PEI that or even CIS for that matter....that had a chance to see Joel Ward play this season. Had chance to see him at the Kings Developmental Camp last July and thought a lot of his size and ability. I know he was one of the Panthers top players. Just curious to see what people think of him.

Thanks,

JD

Old
05-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Jocus

vCash: 500
I've seen him play at home once and a few times in Moncton.

He is one of the top 5 players in the AUS. I might be wrong, but I think that he hasn't improved much over the past 3 years. Maybe because he wasn't pushed hard enough.

I think he has an excellent chance of making it pro, not quite sure how high he will go.

From what I've heard, he's a good rumor and he had the team on his shoulder. I don't think he's a natural goal scorer like Dominic Noel, however, I think his game is more complete. I think I'd take Ward before Noel.

Closed Thread