HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bobrovsky baptism of fire, give it to him Now!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-07-2010, 10:42 PM
  #401
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9
 
RJ8812's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sudbury
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,747
vCash: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyflu View Post


I know, it's only one game.
ya, Leighton was the same way in the playoffs at one point...

RJ8812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 10:53 PM
  #402
Giroux tha Damaja
Registered User
 
Giroux tha Damaja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mount Holly, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyerfan808 View Post
Better no English at all than his broken-ass caveman speak.
I disagree if comedic value is considered.

Malkin's broken caveman English > Common English > Silence

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:01 PM
  #403
Valhoun*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 10,311
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroux tha Damaja View Post
I disagree if comedic value is considered.

Malkin's broken caveman English > Common English > Silence
>Holmgren

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:02 PM
  #404
vecens24
Registered User
 
vecens24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Ha ha love Malkin's comments....ME MALKIN NO SEE THIS GUY..BOOGA BOOGA! Hey Neanderthal you will know him.....and you won't like him!
Not to defend the way the Pens played tonight (and in no way do I mean to start a fight over this, but it's honestly the way I feel), but I honestly feel like none of the Pens players ever seeing Bobrovsky play had a lot to do with it. I (obviously) honestly feel like the Penguins have a better team. He played phenomenally, don't get me wrong, but still.....I think that if Crosby had seen him he wouldnt have tried to go far pad as much as he did (because I saw him do that legitimately 4 times). He hasn't shown this yet, but I think the way to beat him might be up top (there's no evidence of this other than the fact that the Pens went high like maybe 5 times this game and only one of them legit a scoring chance if I remember correctly).

Like I said, I think you really may have a keeper in this guy. He really looked a lot better than Fleury tonight I think, and if you made me make an opinion, I think the Pens had the better defense on the ice (even though I texted my friend multiple times I wanted to beat Engelland to a pulp because of how awful he played, only the first goal had to do with him). If he can show he has up top covered then he's for sure a keeper....but after watching the Pens game again (and not being nearly as emotionally involved) it made me realize the Pens never really tried to go up top against him, and I'm not couting the Kennedy goal as evidence of that because honestly that goal just looked he lost an edge and was kinda screwed there. That kinda stuff just happens.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:08 PM
  #405
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
but I think the way to beat him might be up top (there's no evidence of this other than the fact that the Pens went high like maybe 5 times this game and only one of them legit a scoring chance if I remember correctly).
Actually that's been our observations here within the Flyers brass. However, with the Flyers D..if they can get back to playoff form....they have a lot of guys that can block the shooting lanes and take away timing to get shots up but yeah like any goalie Bob has some holes but his athleticism makes him pretty tough to beat.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:20 PM
  #406
phillyflu
Registered User
 
phillyflu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Bob reminds me of Domonic Brown (for my fellow Phillies fans here). You can see the talent, the athleticism, the natural god given ability. But he is raw. I'm excited to see what he can do working with Reese and getting top notch nhl coaching.

phillyflu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:24 PM
  #407
vecens24
Registered User
 
vecens24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Actually that's been our observations here within the Flyers brass. However, with the Flyers D..if they can get back to playoff form....they have a lot of guys that can block the shooting lanes and take away timing to get shots up but yeah like any goalie Bob has some holes but his athleticism makes him pretty tough to beat.
(If this post is on here twice I'm sorry, I feel like it may have been in between posts 390-400 as well)

Yeah...I mean honestly my opinion is (and keep in mind I think Dan Bylsma is one of the 8 worst coaches in the NHL) that they were not remotely prepared for him.

You guys probably made you observations about beating him high off of what, 3-5preseason games, and Bylsma can't make that strategic change? That's the only thing that scares me for this season for the Pens. If Bylsma can't read a goalie like fans do, then I'm seriously worried about Laviolette destroying us every game

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:33 PM
  #408
Giroux tha Damaja
Registered User
 
Giroux tha Damaja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mount Holly, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Sure if you want to create a straw man by putting words in my mouth...I didn't say it period!
The implication is in Lavy's words not mine....that Bob's work ethic was consistent hence the start not that Boosh's work ethic was bad. It's called competition.....seems Bob outcompeted Boosh in his body of work not that Boosh didn't work hard.....
Here is your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Well Lavy in his post game interview said that Bob was the starter because of his "body of work" for 30 days. Translation...[Bobrovsky] worked hard in practice AND played well in the preseason. Boosh played a good preseason but we don't know how his body of work was day in and day out....
I don't know what the hell else I am supposed to take from that, but whatever. You invented the whole "worked hard in practice" versus "played well in games" aspect, which was never part of the question asked or Lavio's answer.

Laviolette's comment was in response to a question that asked him when he knew he was starting Bob or what made him make that decision, and he was making the point that it was no one thing, but rather a consistently high level of play. It wasn't a comment on Boucher's work ethic or anything else about Boosh. The only thing it tells us is what we already knew, which is that he feels like Bob has proven to be the better goalie thus far.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:39 PM
  #409
Valhoun*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 10,311
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
(If this post is on here twice I'm sorry, I feel like it may have been in between posts 390-400 as well)

Yeah...I mean honestly my opinion is (and keep in mind I think Dan Bylsma is one of the 8 worst coaches in the NHL) that they were not remotely prepared for him.

You guys probably made you observations about beating him high off of what, 3-5preseason games, and Bylsma can't make that strategic change? That's the only thing that scares me for this season for the Pens. If Bylsma can't read a goalie like fans do, then I'm seriously worried about Laviolette destroying us every game
First, your coach has a Cup... I understand the claim that he has hired a bunch of Yes Men to be his assistants, however.

Second, we think he should be more vulnerable up top due to his style but the sample size isn't all that big. And it is also an issue that our goalie coach will correct. Bob hasn't had a great deal of time working with a well-trained NHL-level goalie coach. He relies on his athleticism more than anything right now.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:49 PM
  #410
vecens24
Registered User
 
vecens24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
First, your coach has a Cup... I understand the claim that he has hired a bunch of Yes Men to be his assistants, however.

Second, we think he should be more vulnerable up top due to his style but the sample size isn't all that big. And it is also an issue that our goalie coach will correct. Bob hasn't had a great deal of time working with a well-trained NHL-level goalie coach. He relies on his athleticism more than anything right now.
At the same time, I feel like there's a good chance that this habit isn't correctable within a season. It may be, it may not be, but that's just my opinion based off of past goalies and their habits. It will definitely be corrected within the next two seasons though. I think it's like the Carey Price situation. Price is an absurdly athletic goalie but just relies on his instincts to stop goals and that's why he's good but not consistent. Bobrovsky has potential to be the same way. Within the next two seasons though, if tonight's game is any indication, Bobrovsky is gonna be a monster

Our coach having a Cup has nothing to do with him I feel like honestly...the way Malkin was playing that playoffs, there was no team that was going to be able to stop him. And as soon as Bylsma realized using the Staal line to stop the Datsyuk line in Game 4 (and yes, it really did take him til Game 4 to realize he should play Staal against Datsyuk and Zetterberg, and that was when they played together over half the time), they started winning. Honestly...I like to assume that my coach knows more about hockey than I do. With Laviolette, I don't feel remotely close to that. With Bylsma, he's never proved anything otherwise, even with his Cup.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2010, 11:50 PM
  #411
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroux tha Damaja View Post
Here is your post.



I don't know what the hell else I am supposed to take from that, but whatever. You invented the whole "worked hard in practice" versus "played well in games" aspect, which was never part of the question asked or Lavio's answer.

Laviolette's comment was in response to a question that asked him when he knew he was starting Bob or what made him make that decision, and he was making the point that it was no one thing, but rather a consistently high level of play. It wasn't a comment on Boucher's work ethic or anything else about Boosh. The only thing it tells us is what we already knew, which is that he feels like Bob has proven to be the better goalie thus far.
HE SAID HE JUDGED HIM ON HIS "BODY OF WORK FOR 30 DAYS". HIS WORDS AFTER THE GAME ON CSN. HE IS TALKING ABOUT CAMP....WHICH IS COMPOSED OF PRACTICE, SCRIMMAGES, AND PRESEASON GAMES. HOW ELSE CAN HE FEEL BOB HAS PROVEN TO BE THE BETTER GOALIE THUS FAR OTHER THAN BY " HIS BODY OF WORK IN THE LAST 30 DAYS." AGAIN LAVY's EXACT WORDING. HE WORKED IN CAMP HARDER ONE CAN ONLY PRESUME BY HIS STATEMENT AND HE WAS REWARDED WITH THE START AND BOOSH WAS NOT....

BTW to add..Who has Bob proven himself against?.....obviously it was Boosh...Leighton got hurt and Backlund was a non entity. There was a competition in camp for the start and Bob won it based on his BODY OF WORK FOR 30 DAYS. It's not an indictment of Boosh...I never said it was.... no matter how you are reading into it....it's a credit to Bob for his preparation.


Last edited by FreshPerspective: 10-08-2010 at 12:09 AM.
FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:06 AM
  #412
Giroux tha Damaja
Registered User
 
Giroux tha Damaja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mount Holly, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
HE SAID HE JUDGED HIM ON HIS "BODY OF WORK FOR 30 DAYS". HIS WORDS AFTER THE GAME ON CSN. HE IS TALKING ABOUT CAMP....WHICH IS COMPOSED OF PRACTICE, SCRIMMAGES, AND PRESEASON GAMES. HOW ELSE CAN HE FEEL BOB HAS PROVEN TO BE THE BETTER GOALIE THUS FAR OTHER THAN BY " HIS BODY OF WORK IN THE LAST 30 DAYS." AGAIN LAVY's EXACT WORDING. HE WORKED IN CAMP HARDER ONE CAN ONLY PRESUME BY HIS STATEMENT AND HE WAS REWARDED WITH THE START AND BOOSH WAS NOT....

BTW to add..Who has Bob proven himself against?.....obviously it was Boosh...Leighton got hurt and Backlund was a non entity. There was a competition in camp for the start and Bob won it based on his BODY OF WORK FOR 30 DAYS
Just stop. It's embarrassing.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:14 AM
  #413
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroux tha Damaja View Post
Just stop. It's embarrassing.
Apologies but it's aggravating when people put words in your mouth and suggest you're a hater when I was commenting on Bob's ability to win the start from his competition which was obviously Boucher...again nothing against Boosh ..sometimes despite your best efforts you don't get the breaks. He's been a backup his whole career and was tabbed as the backup to Leighton this year...unfortunately a rookie did whatever you want to call it ...for 30 days...and edged him out

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:19 AM
  #414
Valhoun*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 10,311
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
At the same time, I feel like there's a good chance that this habit isn't correctable within a season. It may be, it may not be, but that's just my opinion based off of past goalies and their habits. It will definitely be corrected within the next two seasons though. I think it's like the Carey Price situation. Price is an absurdly athletic goalie but just relies on his instincts to stop goals and that's why he's good but not consistent. Bobrovsky has potential to be the same way. Within the next two seasons though, if tonight's game is any indication, Bobrovsky is gonna be a monster

Our coach having a Cup has nothing to do with him I feel like honestly...the way Malkin was playing that playoffs, there was no team that was going to be able to stop him. And as soon as Bylsma realized using the Staal line to stop the Datsyuk line in Game 4 (and yes, it really did take him til Game 4 to realize he should play Staal against Datsyuk and Zetterberg, and that was when they played together over half the time), they started winning. Honestly...I like to assume that my coach knows more about hockey than I do. With Laviolette, I don't feel remotely close to that. With Bylsma, he's never proved anything otherwise, even with his Cup.
1. Price has had the benefit of a ton of hands on coaching, Bob has not. So maybe Price just doesn't get it. This will be Bob's first year with top-end coaching talent. We'll see what happens.

2. We had to live with John ****ing Stevens. Don't tell us about your problems.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:21 AM
  #415
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
 
Kane One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 27,534
vCash: 2705
Rangers fan coming in peace.
Is Bobrovsky supposed to be the full-time starter for this season? I liked the way he played and was wondering this because I might pick him up on fantasy.

Kane One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:24 AM
  #416
Giroux tha Damaja
Registered User
 
Giroux tha Damaja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mount Holly, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
Rangers fan coming in peace.
Is Bobrovsky supposed to be the full-time starter for this season? I liked the way he played and was wondering this because I might pick him up on fantasy.
I will be surprised if he is. He has scoutable and exploitable tendencies right now. They're all pretty easy to fix though (perhaps harder with a language barrier), and he has talent you can't teach. I would lean towards no though.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:28 AM
  #417
vecens24
Registered User
 
vecens24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
1. Price has had the benefit of a ton of hands on coaching, Bob has not. So maybe Price just doesn't get it. This will be Bob's first year with top-end coaching talent. We'll see what happens.

2. We had to live with John ****ing Stevens. Don't tell us about your problems.
Haha very true, Stevens was bad....I really have no response for no that one hahaha....

But still...Bylsma, while not being on that level, he's bad. He has no idea how to work his lines. For instance, a great example comes with how early he went to Malkin and Crosby on the same line. The Tangradi(who played great tonight I think)-Comrie-Malkin line played great in the first, and then he totally went away from it becasue he decided to shift those two on the same line. I see no reason to break up the Pens best line at a certain time when they're actually playing well. That line got Comrie at least 3 good scoring chances (Comrie's shot leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion, he has no accuracy) just from Malkin skating around doing his thing.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:29 AM
  #418
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
Rangers fan coming in peace.
Is Bobrovsky supposed to be the full-time starter for this season? I liked the way he played and was wondering this because I might pick him up on fantasy.
Not supposed to be since Leighton was although they wanted to have some good competition between Leighton, Boucher, Backlund and Bobrovsky. Bobrovsky apparently was the most focused or however we want to judge him getting the start over Boucher at least for tonight. I mean he was getting all sorts of rave reviews from the GM, coaches all the way down to the players including Boucher who said he didn't know how he wasn't drafted. It's only one game but based on all the reviews from so many people he has legit staying power and could play a lot of games especially if Leighton's injury is nagging...I would pick him up just based on the fact you have Leighton and Backlund needing a lot of catching up to do and Boucher seemingly being a cusp starter his whole career but never being able for various reasons to be that number 1 guy.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:53 AM
  #419
SgtJoseph
Registered User
 
SgtJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Northwest Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,403
vCash: 500
As the originator of this thread, i am very happy for the young lad, he deserved an honest shot with the big club and he made it.I was surprised he got the starting nod in some ways, but not surprised at all in other ways.He played very well, and he kept their a$$es in the game in the first period, he was nails.
Many folks were/are concerned about his needing to get adapted to smaller rinks, NHL players, the speed etc.Bottom line is that this kid is a goalie with exceptional quickness, puck tracking abilities etc.He will make mistakes, have some bad games etc, but i like this cats game and am glad he got his day in the sun, and he shined beautifully ! I admire Homer and Lavy for sticking with their instincts and giving the lad a go tonight !They all showed courage ! GO FLYERS !

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 08:43 AM
  #420
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline
 
CS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lumberton, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 13,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
(If this post is on here twice I'm sorry, I feel like it may have been in between posts 390-400 as well)

Yeah...I mean honestly my opinion is (and keep in mind I think Dan Bylsma is one of the 8 worst coaches in the NHL) that they were not remotely prepared for him.

You guys probably made you observations about beating him high off of what, 3-5preseason games, and Bylsma can't make that strategic change? That's the only thing that scares me for this season for the Pens. If Bylsma can't read a goalie like fans do, then I'm seriously worried about Laviolette destroying us every game
Bylsma is kind of dumb...I was saying that back when he got credit for turning the Penguins around and winning a cup.

...as if Gonchar had nothing to do with it...

Anyway, the way to attack Bob is to attack him high, but just because he's quick to drop doesn't mean he will get destroyed high. You can see how quick his glove is, and it's always moving/ready. I think that has a lot to do with the ADD style he plays in net.

It's not always as simple as "Go shoot high," but at least you're on the right track.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 09:07 AM
  #421
El Emperor
Registered User
 
El Emperor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Woodstown, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
(If this post is on here twice I'm sorry, I feel like it may have been in between posts 390-400 as well)

Yeah...I mean honestly my opinion is (and keep in mind I think Dan Bylsma is one of the 8 worst coaches in the NHL) that they were not remotely prepared for him.

You guys probably made you observations about beating him high off of what, 3-5preseason games, and Bylsma can't make that strategic change? That's the only thing that scares me for this season for the Pens. If Bylsma can't read a goalie like fans do, then I'm seriously worried about Laviolette destroying us every game
Been sayin this since 2 seasons ago. He inherited a good team that only had one problem... Michel Therrien's coaching style.

El Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 09:43 AM
  #422
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Bylsma is kind of dumb...I was saying that back when he got credit for turning the Penguins around and winning a cup
Now that's not fair....it's obvious the dude is smart with his trendy scholarly spectacles.....

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 09:49 AM
  #423
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave
 
DrinkFightFlyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,413
vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
I wasn't too blown away by Bob's performance list night. He played very well but I'm not ready to call him the starter just yet. I still think he can benefit from some time in the AHL when Leighton returns, even if only for a month just to slow things down a bit and work on some of the issues he may have (which is inevitable, all goalies have issues).

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 09:52 AM
  #424
infidelappel*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I wasn't too blown away by Bob's performance list night. He played very well but I'm not ready to call him the starter just yet. I still think he can benefit from some time in the AHL when Leighton returns, even if only for a month just to slow things down a bit and work on some of the issues he may have (which is inevitable, all goalies have issues).
We'll see how it goes. I agree that he definitely has issues - exploitable ones at that - that will be solved once he's scouted. Right now people are having a hard time digging up a whole lot of game tape of him, according to some quotes from Malkin, but with some of Bob's issues he's gonna get in trouble if he can't settle it down a bit.

That said, his raw athleticism is scary. If he can stay healthy he's going to be very solid.

infidelappel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 09:53 AM
  #425
vecens24
Registered User
 
vecens24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Bylsma is kind of dumb...I was saying that back when he got credit for turning the Penguins around and winning a cup.

...as if Gonchar had nothing to do with it...

Anyway, the way to attack Bob is to attack him high, but just because he's quick to drop doesn't mean he will get destroyed high. You can see how quick his glove is, and it's always moving/ready. I think that has a lot to do with the ADD style he plays in net.

It's not always as simple as "Go shoot high," but at least you're on the right track.
Yeah, it's defintiely not as easy as that, but also eventually whenever he's not letting a single thing in low you do have to go for it and go high.

And as far an Gonchar last night I really don't think Goligoski played badly at all. He ran the Power play well they had good movement, he got a couple decent shots off I thought. Engelland on the other hand......

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.