HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Best Panthers Fighter Ever.

Old
10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

vCash: 500
We had him...at 500k...

Last night he almost killed 6'4 256 Raitis Ivanans...Mac is the scariest fighter I've ever seen pissed.

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Laus is and always will be the best Panthers Fighter(Per your thread title)! Even if you bring into question about leaving his emotions aside and seeing who the best enforcer is Laus is still the guy. Laus can skate, and handle the puck too (Not like Lemieux obviously) which gave him extra ice time. And to be a good enforcer you have to be on the ice. all enforcers we've had since Laus haven't had enough ice time because they can't do the things Paul did to give him that extra playing time. Only one that came close was Hordichuk in terms of skating and handling the puck. And Laus was a better enforcer then Hordichuk was and is now.

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2010, 10:42 AM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
Laus is and always will be the best Panthers Fighter(Per your thread title)! Even if you bring into question about leaving his emotions aside and seeing who the best enforcer is Laus is still the guy. Laus can skate, and handle the puck too (Not like Lemieux obviously) which gave him extra ice time. And to be a good enforcer you have to be on the ice. all enforcers we've had since Laus haven't had enough ice time because they can't do the things Paul did to give him that extra playing time. Only one that came close was Hordichuk in terms of skating and handling the puck. And Laus was a better enforcer then Hordichuk was and is now.
Mac= best fighter ever.
Mac would take a Laus punch, get stronger, and re-channel it back.
Again, closest thing I've seen to a Mac loss, was the Goddard fight and that wasn't the least bit convincing.
Yes, yes, Laus better player/enforcer(because he could take on a wider rang of guys, not just super-heavies)...but best fighter? Mac is the best fighter I think I have seen after watching pretty much everything hockeyfights.com had to offer.

...He cracked Belak's *&^#ing helmet!

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote