HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Canadas WJC Winning Streak 05-09 on DVD?

Old
09-22-2010, 02:04 PM
DethOfDragnz

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DethOfDragnz
Canadas WJC Winning Streak 05-09 on DVD?

I just bought the Hockey Gold DVDs of the hockey games of team Canada from the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. I always wished that they would release Canadas awesome WJC winning streak from 05-09, or even their winning streak from 93-97. I love WJC hockey the players are so young and hungry the action is fast paced and lots of drama. Also that they are representing the whole country not just a city makes it more special then even the NHL to me. Have they ever released WJC on dvd? If not why not? I have seen some NHL DVD seasons out a few times and the Olympic DVDs are out there why is there no WJC? That was some of my favorite hockey ever and I want to watch over and over.

DethOfDragnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2010, 11:09 AM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

vCash: 50
Dunno if this is exactly whatcha want, but the Hockey Hall of Fame webshop has this.

http://cyberstore.hhof.com/commerce/...2574020065652A

MetalheadPenguinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
DethOfDragnz

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DethOfDragnz
Well I just bought Canada's Junior: The Gold Standard. A number of good to great Canada WJC games. It has the 2005 Canada/Russia game, the 2007 Canada/USA game that went to a shoot out. It shows some clips from the 2007 Canada/Russia Super Series but only clips no full games The Canada/USA 2008 game (The best game on here imo). The 2009 Canada/Sweden game. Lost of other great games on here but they are all pre 2000s games. I am still trying to find the Canada/USA WJC 2009 game that went to a shoot out that is one my all time favorite games.

DethOfDragnz is offline   Reply With Quote