HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What the Hell?

Closed Thread

Old
10-05-2003, 06:31 AM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
What the Hell?

Boy, I couldv'e sworn that Hamilton was in Ontario, not Quebec. And I also could have sworn that they were called the Bulldogs, not the Citadelles. Because according to ESPN (you know you can rely on them for accurate Montreal Canadiens information) the Hab's AHL minor league affiliate is the Quebec Citadelles. There's no mention whatsoever to the Bulldogs.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/clubhouse?team=mon

Old
10-05-2003, 06:34 AM
theo6060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic
Boy, I couldv'e sworn that Hamilton was in Ontario, not Quebec. ANd I also could have sworm that they were called the Bulldogs, not the Citadelles. Because according to ESPN (you know you cna rely on them for accurat montreal Canadien information) the Hab's AHL minor leagu affiliate is the Quebec Citadelles. There's not mention whatsoever to the Bulldogs.
Well in that case (since ESPN knows sports through and through) I'll have to get tickets to see the Citadelles instead of the Bulldogs when they play here!

Old
10-05-2003, 06:34 AM
RIWhaler

Send a message via AIM to RIWhaler
Let's just say I'm not exactly surprised ESPN doesn't pay much attention to their minor league pages. I wouldn't have been shocked to see them claim Montreal's farm team was in Fredericton...

Old
10-05-2003, 06:43 AM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic
Boy, I could've sworn that Hamilton was in Ontario, not Quebec. And I also could have sworn that they were called the Bulldogs, not the Citadelles. Because according to ESPN (you know you can rely on them for accurate Montreal Canadiens information) the Hab's AHL minor league affiliate is the Quebec Citadelles. There's no mention whatsoever to the Bulldogs.
EDIT

Closed Thread