HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Little Explanation of What's Going on w/ NYR Blue Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM
  #76
Chalfdiggity3
Registered User
 
Chalfdiggity3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,596
vCash: 500
I think this is a ridiculously garbage move to make. Eminger sucks and gilroy needs to go as well. The 26yo man cant play defense for his life and adds nothing offensively to this team. A solid 3rd pairing defense can make a difference in a game. The answer is definatly not adding a 5.5million dollar 3rd pairing defensman in Souray either. Thats replacing our redden issue with the SAME thing. I understand he wants to figure out what defensive pairing will work but you dont sit a player who has been playing well no matter what that scrub eminger said. i dont really care what you say, you dont make this move in a season opener against a toronto team that has been rolling. This shouldve been sorted out in preseason.

Let Sauer stay in and bring up valentenko who earned his spot on this team. Get Eminger out or leave him as a 7th dman, and put gilroy in the minors till he can learn how to play defense.

Chalfdiggity3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 12:53 PM
  #77
HockeyBurd*
 
HockeyBurd*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
Can we please just get McDonagh up here? We're gonna play music chairs with guys who can't play defense period, let alone their off side?
So the solution to the issues on defense would be to bring up a guy who would be even worse than what is there now? IF they didn't have expectations for the team, that would be fine. But McD is going to be completely lost out there. And he'll end up getting benched and scratched. That I do not see as a productive way to bring him along. Del Zotto contributes something that is probably a net gain compared to the liability he creates. And hence, that situation just happens to create an environment where patience and attention will allow for him to be brought along correctly (hopefully) and learn on the job.

As happy to not have Redden in the lineup feels, boy did it create a monstrous gaping hole.

HockeyBurd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 01:03 PM
  #78
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 14,757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
You're rating Sauer ahead of MDZ and Roszival after 4 or 5 NHL games?

I'll just ignore the rest of the post.
Yeah, you go do that.

If you think Del Zotto is anywhere near Sauer defensively, you don't know what you're watching.

And its not based on 2 games. The only reason Sauer hadn't made it to the NHL sooner was health.

The guy has been solid defensively as a pro for a few years now.

Del Zotto has A LOT to learn in his own end. He's got time. He's only 20.

But the fact that Sauer is 23 and plays like a seasoned veteran and isn't shaken or overwhelmed is an indication of how good he can be.

He doesn't make awful plays with the puck like that Del Zotto turn over the other day. He wouldn't do that. That's the difference. He would make the simple play up the boards. And not put the team in a vulnerable spot.

Rozsival is another one that makes some awful decisions with the puck. Not as often, but he still does.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 01:32 PM
  #79
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 19,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I think he just wants to see which d-man, Gilroy or Eminger, to get rid of. I think you guys are reading too much into it.
thats what i assumed as well.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 01:56 PM
  #80
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 4,483
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Yeah, you go do that.

If you think Del Zotto is anywhere near Sauer defensively, you don't know what you're watching.

And its not based on 2 games. The only reason Sauer hadn't made it to the NHL sooner was health.

The guy has been solid defensively as a pro for a few years now.

Del Zotto has A LOT to learn in his own end. He's got time. He's only 20.

But the fact that Sauer is 23 and plays like a seasoned veteran and isn't shaken or overwhelmed is an indication of how good he can be.

He doesn't make awful plays with the puck like that Del Zotto turn over the other day. He wouldn't do that. That's the difference. He would make the simple play up the boards. And not put the team in a vulnerable spot.

Rozsival is another one that makes some awful decisions with the puck. Not as often, but he still does.
See, now you're changing what you initially said. I don't argue that Sauer is better defensively than MDZ, I do argue however that Sauer is better defensemen than Rozy or MDZ which is what you said:

"Sauer is easily one of our best three NHL defensemen right now. Staal, Girardi, Sauer."

Sauer isn't turning over the puck like MDZ, but he's never going to QB the PP or score 50+ points like Del Zotto is. And it doesn't change the fact that AT THIS LEVEL he's played 5 games. I don't care if he was injured or whatever - he hasn't proven anything yet. Don't get me wrong - I don't dislike the guy or wish he wasn't here. That's not the case. But, in my book, he hasn't proven much of anything yet and certainly not enough to warrant labeling him as better than MDZ or Rozy.

haohmaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 01:58 PM
  #81
ruckus*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBurd View Post
So the solution to the issues on defense would be to bring up a guy who would be even worse than what is there now? IF they didn't have expectations for the team, that would be fine. But McD is going to be completely lost out there. And he'll end up getting benched and scratched. That I do not see as a productive way to bring him along. Del Zotto contributes something that is probably a net gain compared to the liability he creates. And hence, that situation just happens to create an environment where patience and attention will allow for him to be brought along correctly (hopefully) and learn on the job.

As happy to not have Redden in the lineup feels, boy did it create a monstrous gaping hole.
I didn't say it was a solution, but it's a better option than what's going on right now.

McDonagh will absolutely have issues. I'm also more confident in him or V-Tank's style of play. It's more simplistic than a Gilroy who is expected to produce offensively.

I said it before, I think that Del Zotto should be on the third pairing and get PP time and Sauer on the 2nd, but again, that leaves us with an issue because it's swapping a righty for a lefty and creating the problem all over again.

And you're trying to tell me that BECAUSE they have expectations for the team is the reason Sauer is scratched and Gilroy is playing with Eminger? What are our expectations exactly? To be completely terrible when they're on the ice together?

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
  #82
Trxjw
Moderator
Bored.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of no calls..
Country: United States
Posts: 15,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I think he just wants to see which d-man, Gilroy or Eminger, to get rid of. I think you guys are reading too much into it.
Agreed. I'm not Tortorella's biggest fan by any stretch, but he's not a complete idiot. It's pretty apparent that Sauer has been much, much better than Eminger, so why not let Sauer sit early in the season to see if Eminger is better on his right side, or just completely useless?

Frankly, our blue line isn't performing all that well on either side of the puck. We may need more defense from the defense, but we also need more offense. Rozsival is just too slow with the puck to be a viable option on the PP. We need a trigger-man up there.

I don't see the Rangers using their waiver position on Valabik either. The guy's a pilon.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 02:49 PM
  #83
N9Y4R
Bleed Blue
 
N9Y4R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Gold Coast
Country: United States
Posts: 936
vCash: 500
Regardless of who we plug in to play on our bottom pair we are in for a real long year in our own zone! We have 3 Dmen who have shown the ability to consistently play defense at the NHL level.

MDZ is a NHL calibre PPQB and a AHL level defender at this point in his development.

Eminger and Gilroy both belong in the AHL.

Sauer has shown the ability to defend in the NHL, but a 5 game sample still leaves a lot of questions to be answered.

Mcdonagh and Valentenko have shown no indication they are ready for full duty in the NHL.

This is a defense in transition there are going to be a lot of growing pains.
Other than our top 3 we have 6 guys who have either shown a inability to defend at the NHL level or are still young, raw, and have a lot to learn.

N9Y4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 03:43 PM
  #84
Bird Law
Daisy's back.
 
Bird Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NoVA / NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 67,461
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
HAHAHAHAHA I love when people say that, you know they've got nothing to say and just want to make it look like others with differing opinions are clueless.

I'd figure you were smarter than that Jon.

All of us who can't stand this idea are such NOT true fans that we spend hours thinking about stuff like this and obsess over every game right?

Please enlighten all of us what it means to be a "true" fan Jon.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to hear it.


This team missed the playoffs by one point last year. There is no time to mess around with things.

Unfortunately we have a coach who doesn't watch any hockey, he's basically admitted that a million times since he's been here because he doesn't know "anything" about players until they get here.

Sucks for us, cause he wouldn't have to keep giving Eminger a look. He'd know what he was.
If you were a true fan who knew anything about hockey, you wouldn't be freaking the **** out about the 6th/7th d-man situation BEFORE WE PLAYED 3 ******* GAMES.

If this **** is still going on 20 games in or so, ***** and moan all you want. The only thing *****ing now does is make the fanbase look like a bunch of WFAN listening morons who know nothing about the sport. The same people *****ing about this are likely the guys yelling "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" in the stands during a game.

A Stanley Cup winning coach wants to experiment a bit to find the best fit for the team and people are freaking out already. Just unreal.

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
Sestito still on the make a wish tour. - rholt168
"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw
Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 03:44 PM
  #85
Bird Law
Daisy's back.
 
Bird Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NoVA / NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 67,461
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Agreed. I'm not Tortorella's biggest fan by any stretch, but he's not a complete idiot. It's pretty apparent that Sauer has been much, much better than Eminger, so why not let Sauer sit early in the season to see if Eminger is better on his right side, or just completely useless?

Frankly, our blue line isn't performing all that well on either side of the puck. We may need more defense from the defense, but we also need more offense. Rozsival is just too slow with the puck to be a viable option on the PP. We need a trigger-man up there.

I don't see the Rangers using their waiver position on Valabik either. The guy's a pilon.
I could see us picking up Valabik as a reclamation project, but I don't want him. Dude sucks.

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  #86
BKBlackRanger
My Glove******Instagram
 
BKBlackRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Richland, Wa
Country: Barbados
Posts: 569
vCash: 500
game 2 and ppl are complaining...ridiculous...this isn't stacking boxes on shelves, it's discovering what you got in a team dynamic

BKBlackRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 03:56 PM
  #87
Stugots
Kolo, Kolo Kolo!
 
Stugots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,229
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
If you were a true fan who knew anything about hockey, you wouldn't be freaking the **** out about the 6th/7th d-man situation BEFORE WE PLAYED 3 ******* GAMES.

If this **** is still going on 20 games in or so, ***** and moan all you want. The only thing *****ing now does is make the fanbase look like a bunch of WFAN listening morons who know nothing about the sport. The same people *****ing about this are likely the guys yelling "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" in the stands during a game.
A Stanley Cup winning coach wants to experiment a bit to find the best fit for the team and people are freaking out already. Just unreal.
Man that **** really gets on my nerves. People were doing it at the Islander game the other day and I wanted to throat-punch them. WHERE DO YOU WANT THEM TO SHOOT? INTO THE ISLANDER PLAYER'S SKATES? lol

Stugots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:05 PM
  #88
Garv23
Registered User
 
Garv23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rockland, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 950
vCash: 500
The 3rd game hasn't even begun hahaha! The panic in here is seriously unbearable and embarrassing.

If they're doing defensive experiments, I'm glad they're doing it now this early in the season. Pull the weeds out early I say!

Go Rangers!

Garv23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:08 PM
  #89
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 17,602
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
Man that **** really gets on my nerves. People were doing it at the Islander game the other day and I wanted to throat-punch them. WHERE DO YOU WANT THEM TO SHOOT? INTO THE ISLANDER PLAYER'S SKATES? lol
To be fair, I was screaming shoot at my TV when Roszi had the puck....

find myself doing it at games, too, sometimes....

BlueshirtBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:10 PM
  #90
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..
 
offdacrossbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: da cuse
Country: Tuvalu
Posts: 7,772
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Agreed. I'm not Tortorella's biggest fan by any stretch, but he's not a complete idiot. It's pretty apparent that Sauer has been much, much better than Eminger, so why not let Sauer sit early in the season to see if Eminger is better on his right side, or just completely useless?

Frankly, our blue line isn't performing all that well on either side of the puck. We may need more defense from the defense, but we also need more offense. Rozsival is just too slow with the puck to be a viable option on the PP. We need a trigger-man up there.

I don't see the Rangers using their waiver position on Valabik either. The guy's a pilon.
which kind ?

pilon



or pylon


offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:11 PM
  #91
HAPPY HOUR
Registered User
 
HAPPY HOUR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
I have no problem seeing Eminger on his natural side tonight. But ****, he better noticably better tonight.

HAPPY HOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:13 PM
  #92
HAPPY HOUR
Registered User
 
HAPPY HOUR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
which kind ?

pilon



or pylon

I wouldn't mind a pre-Ranger Pilon at all on this squad. Would be a nice fit on the bottom pairing.

HAPPY HOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:19 PM
  #93
Stugots
Kolo, Kolo Kolo!
 
Stugots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,229
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
To be fair, I was screaming shoot at my TV when Roszi had the puck....

find myself doing it at games, too, sometimes....
Oh don't get me wrong I do it too. There are situations that warrant it for sure, I just hate when people do it all the time in every PP situation even when there is no possible way that the shot will make it to the net.

Stugots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 04:46 PM
  #94
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 14,757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
See, now you're changing what you initially said. I don't argue that Sauer is better defensively than MDZ, I do argue however that Sauer is better defensemen than Rozy or MDZ which is what you said:

"Sauer is easily one of our best three NHL defensemen right now. Staal, Girardi, Sauer."

Sauer isn't turning over the puck like MDZ, but he's never going to QB the PP or score 50+ points like Del Zotto is. And it doesn't change the fact that AT THIS LEVEL he's played 5 games. I don't care if he was injured or whatever - he hasn't proven anything yet. Don't get me wrong - I don't dislike the guy or wish he wasn't here. That's not the case. But, in my book, he hasn't proven much of anything yet and certainly not enough to warrant labeling him as better than MDZ or Rozy.
Isn't a defenseman's first priority to stop the opposition/defend?

Del Zotto has unlimited potential. I have no doubt that. He will become a great two way player by the time he reaches his prime. But right now I have little faith in his ability to help keep the puck out of our own net. And a ton of confidence that he can contribute to putting the puck in the opposition's net.

So, with that said, I feel for now, while he's developing, Del Zotto should be on the third pair 5v5. Be on the top PP unit. And get rare if any at all PK time.

Sauer should, IMO, be getting top four 5v5 time. PK time. And rare if any PP time.

And I don't trust Rozsival at the point, at all. Not in the least. The guy has no concept of what is going on in front of him when he has the puck. He will shoot the puck when there is no shot, and allow an opposition odd man rush. It happens often through out a season with him. He also seems to have brain farts in the defensive zone around the net. Like he loses his man somehow. Or he deflects the puck into his own net. It happens with him a lot. And that's why people get on his case.

Sauer, rarely does things like that. He plays a very straight forward, simple game. He makes the safe pass, the safe play up the boards, he rarely pinches but he will jump up into the play if the opportunity is there and it won't cost the team. He's mostly in position, he blocks shots, he's physical, he's a smart, heady player.

Eminger is not horrible, but he's not a smart player, and he does stupid things. And Gilroy isn't horrible either, but he's not good in his own end. Not horrid, but not good, either. And his shot is really weak.

If Tortorella weren't so obsessed with a full on attack, he would understand how valueable a player like Sauer is. Safe is NOT death, when your talking about playing in your defensive zone. Safe is what keeps the puck out of your own net. Screwing around with the puck in your own end and running around is what causes the other team to score.

Safe is death when your talking about an offensive scheme. You need creativity and a hard forecheck.

But safe in your own zone is paramount to success.

With that in mind, a player like Sauer should be logging minutes. Especially over guys like Gilroy and Eminger. And in certain situations (5v5 & PK) over Del Zotto.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 05:16 PM
  #95
DutchShamrock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
So you're saying an injured, and now terrible Steve Eminger earned his roster spot?
I didn't say that, I said that there is plenty of youth. How many teams have the youth that we have on the blue line? And how many of those teams are realistically going to have a chance at the playoffs? It would be very easy for Sather and
Tortorella to cave in and add a decent #5, someone like Shane O'Brien. It would be an easy sell to the fans and media and it would in all honesty help the playoff push much more than any combo of McD, Valentenko, Eminger, Sauer and Gilroy. The fact that they are committing to 6 guys under 26 (3 under 23), 1 rookie and 2 sophmores on the blueline, yes, tells me that they are fully embroiled in a youth movement.

Has Eminger earned his roster spot? 3 games in, sure. Once he goes down, that is it. We no longer have the option this season of using his services. Unfortunately he didn't get an extended look in preseason. We are looking now. If he sucks again, fine, he is #7 or in Hartford. Same with Gilroy. Get a look, figure it out, then send him down for the season. It is poor roster management to send these guys down so early. We will be stuck with a bunch of kids who may be in way over their head, who will get booed out of the organization by the fickle and impatient masses.

Sauer is sitting 1 game. Relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
"The lack of a third lefty defenseman behind Marc Staal and Michael Del Zotto already has begun to take its toll. If Gilroy struggles, general manager Glen Sather likely will have to accelerate his pursuit of a veteran lefty."

This.

The Rangers are 1-1 and outplayed Buffalo. They didn't lose to the Isles because of a weak left side on the 3rd pairing, they lost because (and I'm not going to get into whether the calls were warranted) they took penalties in the third period and two of their best PK'ers (Drury, Callahan) weren't killing the penalties. It's hardly a crisis that's taking a "toll". It's simply not true. At least not yet.
I think you're looking into the quote too much. In all honesty, we could have salvaged a point in that game if we had another lefty available. Sauer (and it wasn't his fault) was ill suited for that side on such a crucial pk. "Toll", that's a mountain out of a mole hill. He isn't blasting anyone, he's selling papers.

DutchShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 08:13 PM
  #96
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 14,757
vCash: 500
This game is a perfect example of why you can not scratch a player like Sauer.

Because without Sauer in the lineup, after Staal and Girardi, you can not trust any of our defensemen in the defensive zone.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 09:21 PM
  #97
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..
 
offdacrossbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: da cuse
Country: Tuvalu
Posts: 7,772
vCash: 500
just for kicks, i ask all of you who will watch this game again or have it dvr'd please watch rozys skating

it is absolutely awful. he simply cannot skate.

his bumbling and poor coverage aside, he clearly cannot keep up anymore.

he does his best work along the wall if you notice, where he stationary or not moving very fast

once he gets near the center of the ice, handles the puck near the blue line, or is relied on to recover and get back, he looks totally unable to keep up.

i dare any of you to watch him closely and come away with any other conclusion

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 10:47 PM
  #98
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 14,757
vCash: 500
My gripe with Rozsival is that he's just dumb.

He will play fine for a period, and then all of a sudden his brain farts, and he starts doing stupid thing after stupid thing after stupid thing...


Take tonight for example:

-scores a big first goal. Great start.

Then all ofa sudden the brain fart starts creeping in...

-losing his man in THE CREASE on the first goal.

-coughing the puck over, cross ice pass and prime scoring chance for Toronto.

-checks DRURY and breaks Drury's finger.


The guy is a walking disaster waiting to happen every time he steps onto the ice.

I have no faith in him at all, ever.

As I was saying before the game, Sauer is ahead of him defensively and in hockey "smarts".

And Del Zotto continued to play with the puck and turn it over... Can't trust him in his own end at this stage of his development. He needs to learn. He will. And he will be great. But he isn't yet.

Eminger is physical but stupid.

And Gilroy has lost all of his confidence.

Sauer MUST play. And log a heafty amount of top four minutes.

Staal, Girardi, and Sauer are the only defensemen on this roster I trust defensively.

Del Zotto is the only defenseman on the roster I trust with the puck in the offensive zone.

We need Valentenko and/or McDonagh in a hurry.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2010, 10:50 PM
  #99
KotsyJr
THE POWER OF CHRIST
 
KotsyJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,673
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
- checks DRURY and breaks Drury's finger
... wow, is that what happened to Drury?

LOL. I'm dying.

KotsyJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.