HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hooliganism by Ranger Fans

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-17-2010, 07:48 PM
  #151
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhurley View Post
Wrong! He and his wife were re-seated downstairs. They were not thrown out.
And you know this how? Because he told it to you?

What is with you and siding with the Leafs fans. I wish you could see the one leaf fan by me and how rude/obnoxious he was and the things he said to all the Ranger fans around us. I guarantee that Leaf fan your referring to did SOMETHING to get the abuse he got.

__________________
"Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!"~H. Rose
BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 07:51 PM
  #152
Blazephr
Registered User
 
Blazephr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vermont - NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 1,857
vCash: 500
running to the leafs board is just plain ridiculous.IMO.

Blazephr is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 07:53 PM
  #153
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazephr View Post
running to the leafs board is just plain ridiculous.IMO.
He did it because when he came here and saw everyone siding against him, he needed to feel better and gain the support of the Leaf fans, who obviously would side with him.

What a joke.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 07:55 PM
  #154
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!
 
Florida Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tampa, FLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhurley View Post
Wrong! He and his wife were re-seated downstairs. They were not thrown out.
Inside information over here. Thanks, Darren Drager

Florida Ranger is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:10 PM
  #155
useref15
Registered User
 
useref15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,902
vCash: 500
The only one in this thread who should be embarrassed is the OP, mhurley.

You are the one making a fool of yourself. Even the people on the Leafs board didn't think there was only one side to your story.

If you can't handle seeing this happen at games, then stay at home and watch it from your TV.

Of course, I think it's pathetic that people fight over a sports game. But there has to be a certain line that people cross in order for something physical to happen. As for myself, I'm one of the guys who would never say something to an apposing teams fan. Everybody likes who they like, and it's all okay.

But, if a fan started getting rowdy and taunting me and saying stuff to me.....well then thats different. Why should I sit there and take abuse, when I haven't done something?

Especially when you go into another teams home building, you have to set guidelines for yourself. I go to all the Rangers-Devils games at the Rock, and I'll only stand and clap when the Rangers score. I would never taunt somebody else, but thats me.

By the way, how old are you? Because your responses are pretty ridiculous.

useref15 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:27 PM
  #156
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,250
vCash: 50
I was sitting in 310 and heard the crowd rumbling behind me so I turned and looked... I have no inside information as to what was being said. I saw a Leafs fan in plain clothes yelling at Ranger fans flipping everyone the finger. I saw Ranger fans yelling at him and challenging him to step up. Then, eventually, security showed up and the man and his female companion were led away. Hope my info helps... :-D

I've been in Long Island, the Meadowlands, Newark and Buffalo and have taken verbal abuse but I just laugh it off and nobody bothers me much... except in NJ during game 5 of the '06 playoffs when this loser Devil fan started yelling at an entire row of Ranger fans cause Gionta scored early in the 1st. This idiot was just screaming "F you... Rangers suck" and all kinds of stuff... It was really funny when literally 45 seconds later Rosey tied it. He shut up quickly..

Also, when I was in Buffalo for a game and people started a "Rangers suck" chant, people were amused when I joined in while wearing my Rangers jersey... hey, we weren't playing well. Also, after that, it was all just good natured ribbing between fans. There will always be idiots in the crowd.

mti79 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:35 PM
  #157
savebyrichter35
Registered User
 
savebyrichter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
I'd just like to point out that the OP is not a "he" as many of you have assumed. She is a long time Ranger fan in her 50s or 60s. And while I generally agree with what she says, I'm not sure I've ever disagreed with anything on this board more than I do with what she's doing. It's one thing to have your opinion about the treatment of other fans, but you're taking this way too far IMO. You're completely ignoring what's being said to you by multiple witnesses and taking the word of the "victim" Leafs fan and have even gone as far as apologizing on their board. I heard about the incident from someone sitting in section 409 and was told the exact same thing that many in here are saying, and this person doesn't even know this board exists so you can't say that they are reiterating what's being said on here. Your unwillingness to listen to the other side of the story and argue your point ruthlessly without facts is not only mind boggling, but extremely annoying.

And while I certainly heckle opposing teams fans and have been in altercations before, I (and most fans) don't really say anything unless the other person is being obnoxious in my building. I'm not going to punch someone in the mouth because they're sitting there in a jersey I don't like, but I'm certainly not going to sit next to an opponent, pat him on the back and wish him good luck. Much like I don't expect that treatment when I go to away games. We can all argue on and on about what is right and what is wrong, but it's moot because the bottom line is that it happens and it's not going to stop.

savebyrichter35 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:38 PM
  #158
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
I was sitting in 310 and heard the crowd rumbling behind me so I turned and looked... I have no inside information as to what was being said. I saw a Leafs fan in plain clothes yelling at Ranger fans flipping everyone the finger. I saw Ranger fans yelling at him and challenging him to step up. Then, eventually, security showed up and the man and his female companion were led away. Hope my info helps... :-D
You didn't even have to be in 310 to know what was going on, everyone in the building was watching Section 408. Like I said, I guarantee you the Leaf fan said something or started something...even with the finger being thrown around, he should have sat down and shut up. Nothing else needed to be said. The fact that he is going around complaining to everyone that "people were rude to him" is laughable. I've said it once and I'll say it again, your not going to be welcomed with open arms coming into MSG as an away fan---especially if you flip off the crowd around you.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:41 PM
  #159
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter35 View Post
I'd just like to point out that the OP is not a "he" as many of you have assumed. She is a long time Ranger fan in her 50s or 60s. And while I generally agree with what she says, I'm not sure I've ever disagreed with anything on this board more than I do with what she's doing. It's one thing to have your opinion about the treatment of other fans, but you're taking this way too far IMO. You're completely ignoring what's being said to you by multiple witnesses and taking the word of the "victim" Leafs fan and have even gone as far as apologizing on their board. I heard about the incident from someone sitting in section 409 and was told the exact same thing that many in here are saying, and this person doesn't even know this board exists so you can't say that they are reiterating what's being said on here. Your unwillingness to listen to the other side of the story and argue your point ruthlessly without facts is not only mind boggling, but extremely annoying.

And while I certainly heckle opposing teams fans and have been in altercations before, I (and most fans) don't really say anything unless the other person is being obnoxious in my building. I'm not going to punch someone in the mouth because they're sitting there in a jersey I don't like, but I'm certainly not going to sit next to an opponent, pat him on the back and wish him good luck. Much like I don't expect that treatment when I go to away games. We can all argue on and on about what is right and what is wrong, but it's moot because the bottom line is that it happens and it's not going to stop.
Agree 100% with everything you just said.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:48 PM
  #160
savebyrichter35
Registered User
 
savebyrichter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
You didn't even have to be in 310 to know what was going on, everyone in the building was watching Section 408. Like I said, I guarantee you the Leaf fan said something or started something...even with the finger being thrown around, he should have sat down and shut up. Nothing else needed to be said. The fact that he is going around complaining to everyone that "people were rude to him" is laughable. I've said it once and I'll say it again, your not going to be welcomed with open arms coming into MSG as an away fan---especially if you flip off the crowd around you.
Exactly. And like I said in my post, it's not even about who thinks it's right and who thinks it's wrong. The bottom line is that it happens and it's not going to change. When I go to away games and someone heckles me, maliciously or jokingly, I take it because I completely expect it whether it's right or wrong. I'm not gonna react to them by flipping them off and causing a scene when I'm clearly the minority in the opposing teams building. It is what it is: you come to the opposing teams building and you're gonna get heckled. Whether it's right or not is irrelevant. Just take it and don't bait the hecklers, because this is what winds up being the end result.

savebyrichter35 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 08:56 PM
  #161
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter35 View Post
Exactly. And like I said in my post, it's not even about who thinks it's right and who thinks it's wrong. The bottom line is that it happens and it's not going to change. When I go to away games and someone heckles me, maliciously or jokingly, I take it because I completely expect it whether it's right or wrong. I'm not gonna react to them by flipping them off and causing a scene when I'm clearly the minority in the opposing teams building. It is what it is: you come to the opposing teams building and you're gonna get heckled. Whether it's right or not is irrelevant. Just take it and don't bait the hecklers, because this is what winds up being the end result.
And this leads me to believe the OP of this thread has never been to an arena other than MSG, because it happens EVERYWHERE and she is targeting and accusing ONLY ranger fans.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
  #162
Brooklyn Ranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn, of course
Posts: 7,732
vCash: 500
I will only say this; way back when I saw my first hockey game (at the old Garden), people used to get dressed up (like they were going to the threater) to go. That didn't stop people from having a good time, cheering/booing, even heckling opposing fans. But it was rare that people crossed that invisible line and it almost never ended in violence of any kind. Do I want to go back to those days--nah, I like going to games in jeans.

Most people go to hockey games because they like hockey. It's an intense game and as fans, we get intense too. But, I've never understood the need to get in anyone's face because they are simply rooting for a team they love. Do people cross the line sometimes--sure. But, it happens all too frequently now and it's no longer rare to see fans fighting at the Garden.

There's a line that adults shouldn't cross--it doesn't reduce the enjoyment of the game to treat others as you want them to treat you.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 09:39 PM
  #163
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,180
vCash: 873
Listen, you show up at an opposing teams arena flying your colors and get all rowdy and crap and guess wjhat's going to happen.

Someone is going to catch a bad deciion.

I ran that risk up in Toronto a few years back and just like Kessel scored late to bet us, Bure scored late to beat the leafs.

The crap we took for cheering our team on was something that has to be expected if you are going to be vocal in another teams building.

From the moment the game ended till we got back to the Bar we were in prior to the game, there was concern amongst the six of us that we were going to be getting physical.

If you are going to be beligerent, then expect the masses to respond in kind.

pld459666 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 09:44 PM
  #164
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,344
vCash: 500
I've been to Rangers away games in Boston, LI, NJ, Philly, DC, Miami, and Atlanta. Every Rangers away game I go to I fully expect to take verbal abuse, and possibly physical abuse in Philly. You need thick skin. I've been called horrible things and words at these games. I wouldn't have it any other way.

IMO, the biggest problems at some of these games is the fact that there is no dedicated away supporters section like we have in soccer. Last night 300 NY soccer fans (Red Bulls) went to an away game in Philly.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/breaking/sp..._Red_Bulls.html

"They had their own concession stands, their own restrooms, their own smoking area.

"These fans hate each other," noted one Union security guard, who helped successfully keep the Red Bulls' fans confined and Union fans at bay.

It was fan appreciation night at PPL Park - Union fan appreciation night. The organization wasn't going to let the final home game of its inaugural season be spoiled by any Red Bull hooligans.

The game was the first time that the Union implemented the strategy, which is virtually unprecedented in Philadelphia professional sports.

So security certainly did its part to contain the visitors. "



There was a tremendous amount of heckling, yelling, screaming, cursing going back and forth. But at the end of the day the segregated crowds prevented any serious incidents from happening.





I'm not sure how many TML fans were at the NYR game friday night. But if they were all in their own section, security could have easily prevented any fights from breaking out.

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 09:47 PM
  #165
Rude Dog
Registered User
 
Rude Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
Please, give me a break. The one leaf fan by me was mocking and baiting us into cursing him out...lets not make this this seem like its one-sided. SOME leaf fans are complete garbage and if they come into our house and mock us, there going to get trashed talked. Especially on opening night...the fans over on the Toronto board are crybabys..they think that they can come to MSG, sit wherever they want, and go nuts over the leafs scoring and mock the other team? I got news for them...this is NY, not the ACC. Your at an away game, sit down...shut up...cheer when your team scores, thats fine...but then sit down and dont say two words to the Ranger fans around you. I swear those Leaf fans on the Toronto board think the world revolves around them.

As for the physically hitting another fan, thats one thing. But stop crying about how Ranger fans are acting inappropriate, its the away fans that are inappropriate. And FYI, there are drunk *******s in every stadium ... stop making it seem like were the only fanbase that disrepects others because its NOT the case. I went to a Leafs game in Toronto in 2007 wearing Rangers gear and you should have seen the abuse I got, I was named-called, cursed at, and physically shoved in the concourse.
You sound like such a nice guy. I'm sure you didn't provoke it all. Just another victim.

Rude Dog is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 09:50 PM
  #166
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post


I'm not sure how many TML fans were at the NYR game friday night. But if they were all in their own section, security could have easily prevented any fights from breaking out.
Not many.

There was a group of about 20 or so behind the net where Lundqvist defended twice, in the 100's and 200's. They started a "Go Leafs Go" chant after the 1st goal, which was drained and booed out rather quickly. There was also a small group in 402, and the one guy in 408 who got thrown out. Other than that, they were not noticeable.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 10:01 PM
  #167
VJ Rangerfan
Registered User
 
VJ Rangerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 804
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to VJ Rangerfan
Wow, reading this thread is amazing. I remember back in the early 90's when the Garden was REALLY rowdy and opposing fans acted appropriately b/c they knew if they got out of line NY fans weren't having any of it.

I could just imagine if some of u were fans back then, you'd have probably gotten the business too, running up to the security guards, bunch of whining b*tches.. at least thats my opinion

VJ Rangerfan is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 10:23 PM
  #168
nyr7andcounting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
...
I've read a bunch of your posts on here before, and as much as we both wish the NHL was more like soccer, it just isn't. MSG can't put away fans in their own area because they bust their ass to sell season tickets wherever they can. The NHL would would have to mandate that away fans be seated in their own area in every arena for it to happen and they will never put that kind of strain on their security. Not to mention if every arena had an away section there would be hundreds of games with no one sitting in it.

nyr7andcounting is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 10:26 PM
  #169
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,344
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr7andcounting View Post
I've read a bunch of your posts on here before, and as much as we both wish the NHL was more like soccer, it just isn't. MSG can't put away fans in their own area because they bust their ass to sell season tickets wherever they can. The NHL would would have to mandate that away fans be seated in their own area in every arena for it to happen and they will never put that kind of strain on their security. Not to mention if every arena had an away section there would be hundreds of games with no one sitting in it.
Every team has to set aside a certain amount of tickets of day of game sale right? The tickets that are not sold by away supporters could then be opened up for the day of game sales. It's just a wish on my part probably..... There's nothing better atmosphere wise than being in an away section with a hostile home crowd around you separated by a wall of security. IMO of course.

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 10:36 PM
  #170
nyr7andcounting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
Every team has to set aside a certain amount of tickets of day of game sale right? The tickets that are not sold by away supporters could then be opened up for the day of game sales. It's just a wish on my part probably..... There's nothing better atmosphere wise than being in an away section with a hostile home crowd around you separated by a wall of security. IMO of course.
I agree but for how many NHL games would you actually get that atmosphere? Friday's game wouldn't have had enough Leafs fans to really make this happen. Not to mention you have to convince NHL owners not to sell season tickets in a certain section to make it happen and why would they do that when the majority of those games would end up in that section being put up for sale on game day? No chance this would ever, ever happen in the NHL unless it only happens among the Canadian teams and maybe the biggest rivalries.

nyr7andcounting is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 10:47 PM
  #171
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,344
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhurley View Post
I was appalled by the behavior I saw from some Ranger fans last night toward Leaf fans in the crowd.

A man and his wife were literally driven from section 408 by the boorish behavior of some fans in that section. A loud mouth in 409 was ragging on Leafs fans next to me for no other reason then they got up to cheer a Leaf goal.

If we, all Ranger fans, let this behavior continue we will get a worse reputation around the league then we already have. Do we really want to lower ourselves to the behavior we have experienced in places like Philadelphia, New Jersey and on the Island?

I am a Ranger. We are all Rangers. If we behave badly it reflects on us, our sections and the New York Rangers Hockey Club. If we accept the bad behavior of those around us we are just as guilty as the perpetrators.





If you see something, say something. Call security. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Bad behavior by any fan toward another is unacceptable.

Let's show some class.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...iest-fans.html

2. Madison Square Garden
Few barns in the world can boast fans as boisterous as those found on Broadway. They’ve mobbed opposition busses, kept ambulances with injured players from leaving and thrown batteries from the stands at their most hated players. It’s not a nice place to play.




http://icehockey.wikia.com/wiki/Madison_Square_Garden

" the "blue seats" had become synonymous with rowdy behavior by fans, particularly those attending New York Rangers hockey games. It was a common sight for Rangers fans to set fire to the jerseys of fans from visiting teams, especially those from the New York Islanders, Boston Bruins, and the Philadelphia Flyers. Rangers fans in the blue seats would defend their home from the invading hordes of visiting teams' fans at all costs. Fights were constantly occurring, and ushers would often let Rangers fans get their last punches or kicks in before hauling away the opposing fan. Today, the Garden is not as hostile for opposing fans to visit. The 400 level known as the "blue seats" still consists of many diehard fans and they are just as passionate as they were when the seats were colored."


Last edited by nyrmetros: 10-17-2010 at 11:03 PM.
nyrmetros is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 11:02 PM
  #172
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 18,702
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...iest-fans.html

2. Madison Square Garden
Few barns in the world can boast fans as boisterous as those found on Broadway. They’ve mobbed opposition busses, kept ambulances with injured players from leaving and thrown batteries from the stands at their most hated players. It’s not a nice place to play.
Wait a minute

thrown batteries?

We're not Philadelphia....

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 11:03 PM
  #173
mhurley
Registered User
 
mhurley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Long Island
Country: Jamaica
Posts: 485
vCash: 500
I was sitting in 409 and one of the guys that stands behind the section started verbally abusing the three Leaf fans that were sitting next to me. The only thing these three young men did was stand up and cheer for their team when the Leafs scored. They were very friendly and polite the whole game.

Some the same morons that were trying to stir it up with these Leaf fans also booed the Canadian National Anthem. A bunch of us starting signing O Canada as loud as we could. I guess that makes us Un-American.

If people in 409 read this, they know the guy leading the abuse to whom I am refering. I like a couple of the guys he hangs out. I even turned and asked them politely to tone it down. What he (they) were doing was uncalled for. As far as the man and his wife in 408, what would he gain by lying?

I hope you all realize that the Garden can revoke your seats at any time if they feel you are behaving badly and you are being abusive to anyone, Ranger fan or visitor.

No one deserves to be taunted, cursed at and have things thrown at them. The mob mentality needs to stop. It's a hockey game not a street fight.

mhurley is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 11:04 PM
  #174
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,344
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
Wait a minute

thrown batteries?

We're not Philadelphia....
I know. I've never heard or seen that either. Seems we are getting a rep for things we haven't done. lol

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
10-17-2010, 11:06 PM
  #175
mhurley
Registered User
 
mhurley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Long Island
Country: Jamaica
Posts: 485
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...iest-fans.html

2. Madison Square Garden
Few barns in the world can boast fans as boisterous as those found on Broadway. They’ve mobbed opposition busses, kept ambulances with injured players from leaving and thrown batteries from the stands at their most hated players. It’s not a nice place to play.




http://icehockey.wikia.com/wiki/Madison_Square_Garden

" the "blue seats" had become synonymous with rowdy behavior by fans, particularly those attending New York Rangers hockey games. It was a common sight for Rangers fans to set fire to the jerseys of fans from visiting teams, especially those from the New York Islanders, Boston Bruins, and the Philadelphia Flyers. Rangers fans in the blue seats would defend their home from the invading hordes of visiting teams' fans at all costs. Fights were constantly occurring, and ushers would often let Rangers fans get their last punches or kicks in before hauling away the opposing fan. Today, the Garden is not as hostile for opposing fans to visit. The 400 level known as the "blue seats" still consists of many diehard fans and they are just as passionate as they were when the seats were colored."
I guess you find all that acceptable?

mhurley is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.