HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rick Rypien Incident(UPD: Suspended 6 Games, Post # 508)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-20-2010, 03:48 AM
  #76
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War
 
AndyPipkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,489
vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionzero View Post
We are not talking about Millbury, we are talking about Rypien...

In ether case, going after a fan should be instant banishment from the major league of your sport. At least in your own system the organization in question wants to save face.
To indulge you with you bad attempt at pulling a dodge and being a smart ass at the same time. The Millbury incident was far worse. Yet IMO the exact same punishment should have been handed for both incidents, their NHL careers should be over. And if the league won't hand down a ban, hopefully a 10+ suspension is given, then at least the team holding contract with the player should be done with the player to save face. If no one grabs them in that case, banished to the AHL or another league if they are lucky enough to get grabbed on loan.

Simple as that.
You do realize the first bold is an outlandish statement. Player across leagues and sports are still playing having done much worse.

So citing precedent is being a smart ass... The only other NHL occurence I can think of was the Domi one.

AndyPipkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 03:49 AM
  #77
The Hutch
Registered User
 
The Hutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Westminster, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
I never condoned what Rypien did - In fact I was quite clear on the issue.

Also, You're naive to think that their reseating on the glass was anything but an effort to get them back on TV and show them as victims that had to be moved away from the mean ol' canucks. That and of course to manipulate the NHL into "it wasn't our fault". It was a message and every newscast is showing them sitting there in the front row. It was a message - that you can be sure.
Seriously, Minnesota Wild brass getting on the walkie talkie with security, telling them exactly where to sit the fans, then getting on the horn with the production crew and telling them exactly where said fans are now seated? That would just be the important steps that would have to be taken in order to undertake this "message" that you're so certain that they sent.

But pray tell, why in the world would the Wild have to send a "message" to the league? The fan did not encroach into any unauthorized area, did not try to make contact with the player, and there would be nothing to show what, if anything, the fan said to the player to encourage a violent reaction.

This isn't the fat dude in Philly who fell into the penalty box while reaching for Tie Domi, and it's not the fan in Quebec City jumping onto the ice and attacking the Sabres bench. There's zero reason for the Wild franchise to even have to consider spinning this in some way that would favour them in the eyes of the NHL. In those instances, the fans were going after the players. In this instance, the player went after the fan in an unprovoked reaction due to his own temperment and state of mind.

The Hutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 03:51 AM
  #78
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.
 
EdwardBlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 5,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Not a chance. If Rypien was released tomorrow, there would be 10 teams lining up for his services. He's pound-for-pound the best fighter in the NHL and can play a regular 4th line shift.

Having said that, yeah, he'll be suspended 10-15 games. If the fan had punched him or thown a drink at him, I'd defend Rypien no questions asked. But the fan did nothing to merit this - he cheered and clapped as Rypien was leaving the ice. Taking jeers from opposing fans is par for the course as a pro athlete, and you simply don't respond. Period.

Absolutely idiotic from Rypien, who is usually a very level-headed guy for an enforcer-type. Very disappointed.

He also puts the team in a rough situation, as with Bolduc injured he was the only guy who could play as the 4th line center.
I respect most of your post. Except for the opening sentence. I am sure if he were waived he would be claimed, but to say one third of the league would be lining up for a 4th line enforcer that during his NHL career year had a 4g, 4A on a extremely good 'Nucks team is a bit of a stretch.

There would be no line for him. 2/3 odds he would get claimed by someone, but to think their would be a line is laughable.

EdwardBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 03:52 AM
  #79
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.
 
EdwardBlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 5,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
You do realize the first bold is an outlandish statement. Player across leagues and sports are still playing having done much worse.

So citing precedent is being a smart ass... The only other NHL occurence I can think of was the Domi one.
And I do not agree with it, I am stating what should be done by this league. Not what has been done by any other. Stay on topic.

EdwardBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 03:58 AM
  #80
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War
 
AndyPipkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,489
vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionzero View Post
And I do not agree with it, I am stating what should be done by this league. Not what has been done by any other. Stay on topic.
But what you want done has literally almost never been done and probably would never be thought of...

There is thinking out side of the box and then there is just being difficult.

AndyPipkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 03:59 AM
  #81
GCM
Stork
 
GCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,022
vCash: 500
Actually I recall Sean Avery being sent to counseling. I wouldn't be shocked to see Rypien being forced to take anger management courses at the ultimatum of not being allowed to play in the NHL.

GCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:07 AM
  #82
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.
 
EdwardBlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 5,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
But what you want done has literally almost never been done and probably would never be thought of...

There is thinking out side of the box and then there is just being difficult.
Not being difficult, only rational.

EdwardBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:11 AM
  #83
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War
 
AndyPipkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,489
vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionzero View Post
Not being difficult, only rational.
Really? I find it very odd that this is the most violent non combat sport in the world and he should be banned for life for grabbing someones shirt...

That basically sets us up for a huge incident where a player loses it and shoves a fan or something and then decides to go crazy on him because he knows his career is over...

Edit: And a rational person doesn't decide to end someone's career for a marginal incident.

AndyPipkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:15 AM
  #84
MS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 12,320
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionzero View Post
I respect most of your post. Except for the opening sentence. I am sure if he were waived he would be claimed, but to say one third of the league would be lining up for a 4th line enforcer that during his NHL career year had a 4g, 4A on a extremely good 'Nucks team is a bit of a stretch.

There would be no line for him. 2/3 odds he would get claimed by someone, but to think their would be a line is laughable.
You greatly under-estimate how much demand there is for legitimately tough players who can play. There would be substantial demand for Rypien if the Canucks released him.

This is a player who is legitimately intimidating for scrappy non-heavyweight opposition players to play against. He gets a ridiculously wide berth against Calgary after having pounded several of their players and having Iginla openly duck fighting him for the last 2 years.

As a player, he struggles offensively but skates well, is pretty good defensively, and can play 9-10 minutes/game no problem. Can play center or wing. He's a very good 4th line player.

MS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:18 AM
  #85
Blane Youngblood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,469
vCash: 500
I'm going to bet that Ryp gets at least 15 games.

My question is, can we send him to the minors before his suspension so his cap hit doesn't count (I assume it counts through his suspension). If he gets picked up, c'est la vie.

Blane Youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:20 AM
  #86
Blane Youngblood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
As a player, he struggles offensively but skates well, is pretty good defensively, and can play 9-10 minutes/game no problem. Can play center or wing. He's a very good 4th line player.
I disagree with what's bolded. I like Ryp a lot but the main reason he can't be used as the every day 4th line centre is because he's not good in defensive coverage and can't play 9-10 minutes a night without being a liability.

Blane Youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:22 AM
  #87
timorousme
luongod
 
timorousme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,517
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
I forgot to mention; Does anybody else notice the gamesmanship from the Wild brass to reseat the 2 fans right on the glass where the TV cameras and the NHL will see them. They could've seated those guys anywhere in the arena, but on the glass? They're obviously trying to embarass and manipulate the Bettman/Campbell.
or they gave them their best seats possible as a kind gesture in that hopes that they don't face a lawsuit

timorousme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:24 AM
  #88
The Kremelin Wall*
the krEMELIN wall
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,769
vCash: 500
Should be season long suspension at minimum.

The Kremelin Wall* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:25 AM
  #89
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War
 
AndyPipkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,489
vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by timorousme View Post
or they gave them their best seats possible as a kind gesture in that hopes that they don't face a lawsuit
I don't even see it being a possibility, hasn't legal precedent already been set.

AndyPipkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:31 AM
  #90
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.
 
EdwardBlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 5,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
Really? I find it very odd that this is the most violent non combat sport in the world and he should be banned for life for grabbing someones shirt...

That basically sets us up for a huge incident where a player loses it and shoves a fan or something and then decides to go crazy on him because he knows his career is over...

Edit: And a rational person doesn't decide to end someone's career for a marginal incident.
Rational in the point that I neither, brought up another league, or comparison. You did... I was only supplying an opinion of which I wish should and hopefully be done. And stayed completely on topic in doing so... And made it pretty stern that my opinion was that any incident involving a player going after a fan should be suspension, again stating opinion not fact... And that involved the sport of hockey, not another sport considering there is not a OT: at the start of the thread.

So actually I had the definition of rational thought with my statements, but your incoherence of that is making me get off topic. Moving on... And getting back to topic...


Hope the player is banished to the minors or a waiver pick up, and hope at least a 10-15 game suspension. Done with the topic, my opinion has been posted.

Hope you guys have a good season, I honestly cheer often for Vancouver even sitting in the East. Have a good night.

EdwardBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:48 AM
  #91
MS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 12,320
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin View Post
I disagree with what's bolded. I like Ryp a lot but the main reason he can't be used as the every day 4th line centre is because he's not good in defensive coverage and can't play 9-10 minutes a night without being a liability.
As a center, he's mediocre but serviceable if needed. Agree with your comments on his defensive play there.

As a winger, his defensive play is not an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKOTW View Post
Should be season long suspension at minimum.
Give me a break.

What he did was unacceptable and will be a good-sized suspension, but he didn't hurt the fan and it was mostly a non-event. He grabbed the guy's shirt for about 2 seconds.

People are acting like started punching the guy or did a Cantona drop-kick or something. *That* would be a season-long suspension. This was a momentary loss of composure that was diffused before any harm was done.

Again, obvious suspension, but it won't be some sort of stupid 20+ game job. I'd put the over/under at about 10.

Of course every time anything happens in this league now, the drama queens are out en masse demanding ridiculous suspensions.

_________

As an aside, the level of security there behind the visiting bench is ridiculous. There's no way the fans should be able to get that close to the visiting players or vice versa. There should be a nice, high plate of glass in that area next to the corridor, and things like this would never happen.

MS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:52 AM
  #92
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War
 
AndyPipkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,489
vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionzero View Post
Rational in the point that I neither, brought up another league, or comparison. You did... I was only supplying an opinion of which I wish should and hopefully be done. And stayed completely on topic in doing so... And made it pretty stern that my opinion was that any incident involving a player going after a fan should be suspension, again stating opinion not fact... And that involved the sport of hockey, not another sport considering there is not a OT: at the start of the thread.

So actually I had the definition of rational thought with my statements, but your incoherence of that is making me get off topic. Moving on... And getting back to topic...


Hope the player is banished to the minors or a waiver pick up, and hope at least a 10-15 game suspension. Done with the topic, my opinion has been posted.

Hope you guys have a good season, I honestly cheer often for Vancouver even sitting in the East. Have a good night.
While I personally don't see talking about Millbury as going that far off topic, you said on this very page that in either incident you believe that player should be banished from the league.

That is what I don't see as rational and is what I was commenting on.

AndyPipkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 04:58 AM
  #93
witticism
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 76
vCash: 500
Rypien engaged a fan. Huge no-no, I think we can all agree on that. The circumstances around what happened, as seen in the video, however, I believe also warrant attention.

Firstly, Manny Malhotra has come on the record defending Rypien.

Quote:
"I just think the fan got a little bit too involved," Malhotra said. "There's just no place for that in our game. "There's boundaries that should never be crossed. We're in our area of work. We are all for the hootin' and hollerin' and supporting your team and saying whatever is tasteful out there. But as soon as you cross that line and want to become physical with a player, we have to make sure we take care of ourselves and we're protected."
http://communities.canada.com/thepro...hysically.aspx

If you watch the video however, you see that Malhotra doesn't turn around until Rypien has walked down the tunnel and the fans are shouting at him. Malhotra doesn't see or appear to have heard what set Rypien off.

Secondly, Henrik Sedin is the closest player to the altercation. In fact, Henrik visibly puts his hand on Rypien's shoulder before any of the shenanigans occurs. Rypien's response, however, is to push Henrik away (his captain!) and then launch himself at the fan. This to me shows great disrespect for a teammate, especially his captain.

Henrik's response to all this is also telling. After Rypien shoves him aside, he turns around to see what is happening. Upon realizing Rypien has now engage the crowd he turns away, walks off the bench and skates away. Unlike Malhotra, who jumps in to break them up, Henrik (the closest player to this) just leaves.

There are two ways to read this. One, Henrik showed a lack of leadership in ignoring a serious altercation. Two, Henrik is so sick of Rypien he just doesn't give a ***** and wants to get out of there. I feel the latter is closer to the truth. Just by gauging body language it seems Henrik doesn't have a lot of respect for Rypien. If that is the common sentiment on the team, it does not bode well for the guy.

witticism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 05:28 AM
  #94
Hammer79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by witticism View Post
Rypien engaged a fan. Huge no-no, I think we can all agree on that. The circumstances around what happened, as seen in the video, however, I believe also warrant attention.

Firstly, Manny Malhotra has come on the record defending Rypien.

http://communities.canada.com/thepro...hysically.aspx

If you watch the video however, you see that Malhotra doesn't turn around until Rypien has walked down the tunnel and the fans are shouting at him. Malhotra doesn't see or appear to have heard what set Rypien off.

Secondly, Henrik Sedin is the closest player to the altercation. In fact, Henrik visibly puts his hand on Rypien's shoulder before any of the shenanigans occurs. Rypien's response, however, is to push Henrik away (his captain!) and then launch himself at the fan. This to me shows great disrespect for a teammate, especially his captain.

Henrik's response to all this is also telling. After Rypien shoves him aside, he turns around to see what is happening. Upon realizing Rypien has now engage the crowd he turns away, walks off the bench and skates away. Unlike Malhotra, who jumps in to break them up, Henrik (the closest player to this) just leaves.

There are two ways to read this. One, Henrik showed a lack of leadership in ignoring a serious altercation. Two, Henrik is so sick of Rypien he just doesn't give a ***** and wants to get out of there. I feel the latter is closer to the truth. Just by gauging body language it seems Henrik doesn't have a lot of respect for Rypien. If that is the common sentiment on the team, it does not bode well for the guy.
I just watched the replay, and you're right, Henrik just skates away. My prediction is that Rypien will get 10-15 games + anger management, but I also think he's played his last game in a Canucks uniform. There's no way that AV is going to play him now. I doubt MG is going to tolerate having him on the team if he got rid of SOB for lesser problems than this.

Hammer79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 05:32 AM
  #95
Jobal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,678
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by witticism View Post
Rypien engaged a fan. Huge no-no, I think we can all agree on that. The circumstances around what happened, as seen in the video, however, I believe also warrant attention.

Firstly, Manny Malhotra has come on the record defending Rypien.

http://communities.canada.com/thepro...hysically.aspx

If you watch the video however, you see that Malhotra doesn't turn around until Rypien has walked down the tunnel and the fans are shouting at him. Malhotra doesn't see or appear to have heard what set Rypien off.

Secondly, Henrik Sedin is the closest player to the altercation. In fact, Henrik visibly puts his hand on Rypien's shoulder before any of the shenanigans occurs. Rypien's response, however, is to push Henrik away (his captain!) and then launch himself at the fan. This to me shows great disrespect for a teammate, especially his captain.

Henrik's response to all this is also telling. After Rypien shoves him aside, he turns around to see what is happening. Upon realizing Rypien has now engage the crowd he turns away, walks off the bench and skates away. Unlike Malhotra, who jumps in to break them up, Henrik (the closest player to this) just leaves.

There are two ways to read this. One, Henrik showed a lack of leadership in ignoring a serious altercation. Two, Henrik is so sick of Rypien he just doesn't give a ***** and wants to get out of there. I feel the latter is closer to the truth. Just by gauging body language it seems Henrik doesn't have a lot of respect for Rypien. If that is the common sentiment on the team, it does not bode well for the guy.

I didn't notice that before, but your captain can't just turn his back to something like that. It's one thing to not care about Rypien the player/person, but it's another to let him disgrace your franchise like that.

Did not like that from Henrik at all.

Jobal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 05:32 AM
  #96
ahmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,242
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by witticism View Post
Rypien engaged a fan. Huge no-no, I think we can all agree on that. The circumstances around what happened, as seen in the video, however, I believe also warrant attention.

Firstly, Manny Malhotra has come on the record defending Rypien.

http://communities.canada.com/thepro...hysically.aspx

If you watch the video however, you see that Malhotra doesn't turn around until Rypien has walked down the tunnel and the fans are shouting at him. Malhotra doesn't see or appear to have heard what set Rypien off.

Secondly, Henrik Sedin is the closest player to the altercation. In fact, Henrik visibly puts his hand on Rypien's shoulder before any of the shenanigans occurs. Rypien's response, however, is to push Henrik away (his captain!) and then launch himself at the fan. This to me shows great disrespect for a teammate, especially his captain.

Henrik's response to all this is also telling. After Rypien shoves him aside, he turns around to see what is happening. Upon realizing Rypien has now engage the crowd he turns away, walks off the bench and skates away. Unlike Malhotra, who jumps in to break them up, Henrik (the closest player to this) just leaves.

There are two ways to read this. One, Henrik showed a lack of leadership in ignoring a serious altercation. Two, Henrik is so sick of Rypien he just doesn't give a ***** and wants to get out of there. I feel the latter is closer to the truth. Just by gauging body language it seems Henrik doesn't have a lot of respect for Rypien. If that is the common sentiment on the team, it does not bode well for the guy.
Pretty bang on assessment, the way henrik walked away also bothered me. I think Henrik as the captain, needs to do more in that situation.

ahmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 05:39 AM
  #97
JuniorNelson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: E.Vancouver
Country: Australia-Aboriginal
Posts: 4,734
vCash: 50
Rypien has already been shown some special treatment by the team. He'll get it again.

JuniorNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 07:26 AM
  #98
Gobias Industries
Registered User
 
Gobias Industries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
You see, the bolded part is what I find amusing. "poor fellow", "grabbed and shaken" "quite roughly". You're buying into the victim thing hook, line and sinker.

I've been to games - cheered, booed, chanted Gi-no, Gi-no many times, but I would never point out or look at an individual player and start taunting. If I did, I would as I said be directly involving myself into the situation.

And, for the last part; No I would not care in the slightest if a Wild player grabbed the arm of a Vancouver fan (under the same circumstances), for the exact reasons mentioned above.

Look, fans get involved in many ways and there is a difference between indirect invovement (which we all do) and direct involvement where a fan takes in upon himself to stand three feet away from a guy, and taunt him either verbally or with gestures. I have no sympathy for the dude.
Just so you know, this happens ALL THE TIME...Hell, me and my buddies rip Nick Swisher every time he comes to Toronto, we tell him his wife is a terrible actress and that he's a fat loser...he laughs and mocks back....that's reasonable...what happened here, isn't...in the arena or on the street, there's not much you can say to someone that would warrant (even if minor) assault, especially not in a situation like this where heckling is a part of the game...

To defend Rypien in any way, unless the fan instigated contact, is just useless IMO...it is indefensible...

Gobias Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 07:41 AM
  #99
orcatown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 7,599
vCash: 500
Like to hear Rypien side of the story. Who knows maybe the guy spat on him.

If Rypein can't in some ways explain himself (and no explanation is going to save him from a suspension) then League and club need to step in and get his head on straight.

Rypein has value and if on the open market would be instantly snatched up. People saying he is useless are undervaluing the toughness, speed and tenacity Rypein brings to the team.

Anyhow, and on the positive side, Rypein can now get completely healed up from the rib injury.

orcatown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 08:23 AM
  #100
Awesomesauce
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrikSedinFan View Post
I may not get anything but I would sure try.
And you would look like a complete ass to everyone. Congrats. If I was a judge I would make you pay court costs.

Awesomesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.