HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Carter trade rumors heating up

Old
10-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyskippy View Post
I'm about to just click "ignore" and be done with it.
Same here. I don't know why, but the fact that his name is Cartsiephan just makes this all the more annoying.

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:18 PM
agrudez*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguy74 View Post
After wathcing a player like lappy, Carter looks like a person who doesnt have any heart to wear the orange and black! I played hockey myself since I was a kid and I know when someone is playing with heart or just "there", it's so easy to see . I would dump Carter fast fast fast! Break the love connection between Richards and Carter, put some fear in the locker room that no one is safe on the team and try to light some "go get spirtit" into the locker room! I heard Odonald say in an interview that he wants to start speaking his voice in the locker room to get these guys going but he doesnt want to walk on any feet yet, there is definally a click in that locker room that needs to be broken up, screw that! That is not a good sign... Nothing more I hate is watching skilled players play like they are just collecting a pay check. There are many other things in life to do then watch a team that has no heart, day in and day out.
Hm... a new poster comes to the trade Carter thread for his first post and blasts him. This all occurs just a few posts after a few people said they started ignoring Cartsiephan.

What does 1 plus 1 equal again?

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Flyskippy

Quote:
After wathcing a player like lappy, Carter looks like a person who doesnt have any heart to wear the orange and black! I played hockey myself since I was a kid and I know when someone is playing with heart or just "there", it's so easy to see . I would dump Carter fast fast fast! Break the love connection between Richards and Carter, put some fear in the locker room that no one is safe on the team and try to light some "go get spirtit" into the locker room! I heard Odonald say in an interview that he wants to start speaking his voice in the locker room to get these guys going but he doesnt want to walk on any feet yet, there is definally a click in that locker room that needs to be broken up, screw that! That is not a good sign... Nothing more I hate is watching skilled players play like they are just collecting a pay check. There are many other things in life to do then watch a team that has no heart, day in and day out.

Flyskippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Flyguy74

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
Hm... a new poster comes to the trade Carter thread for his first post and blasts him. This all occurs just a few posts after a few people said they started ignoring Cartsiephan.

Flyguy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Cartsiephan*

Quote:
See someone gets it, while others are elevating Carter to Saint status. Get a room guys, maybe this is a better site for some to post on....http://*********************/nhl/gir...px/Jeff_Carter

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Flyskippy

Quote:

11. It's on Betts' jersey. DUR.

Old
10-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Flyguy74

No HEart

Seriously, watching Lappy last season set the bar very high for me with players attitudes towards the game. Carter is on my bottom 5% in the heart category for this team. Just look at the Phillies, they had no heart this year, hense, they lost and 1/2 the bums on that team aren't going to be around for 2011. Phillies p-ssed me of this year as I can see the Flyers starting to do that this early in the year. I want to see that Lappy atitude with all the guys, another quote, Giroux said in an interview a few days ago after that awful lost they had, where the coach said they werent skating, Giroux said well we werent giving it our all in the 1st period , we came out flat, then we kicked it in gear, this was the last game they won, ARE YOU SERIOUS? After the coach reemed them a new arsh, they still werent playing 100% and they even admitted it??? WAAAAA!!!!!!...

CArter is a high salary bum, just 1 of them, lets brings some heart in the team! SOmeone who has a voice in the locker room !

Old
10-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
Has anyone here ever had a broken foot? let alone 2? I imagine walking would be a PITA let alone lacing up skates amd playing and trying to be productive. of course if he didnt play cartsie would have called him a ***** who cant play with pain.
I broke my fibula playing football in HS, and it hurt like a s.o.b to stand on... and that's not even a weight bearing bone.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:36 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
TO MIA:
Jeff Carter

TO PHI:
LeBron James

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Jester

Quote:
Seriously, watching Lappy last season set the bar very high for me with players attitudes towards the game. Carter is on my bottom 5% in the heart category for this team. Just look at the Phillies, they had no heart this year, hense, they lost and 1/2 the bums on that team aren't going to be around for 2011. Phillies p-ssed me of this year as I can see the Flyers starting to do that this early in the year. I want to see that Lappy atitude with all the guys, another quote, Giroux said in an interview a few days ago after that awful lost they had, where the coach said they werent skating, Giroux said well we werent giving it our all in the 1st period , we came out flat, then we kicked it in gear, this was the last game they won, ARE YOU SERIOUS? After the coach reemed them a new arsh, they still werent playing 100% and they even admitted it??? WAAAAA!!!!!!...

CArter is a high salary bum, just 1 of them, lets brings some heart in the team! SOmeone who has a voice in the locker room !
How many laughing smilies can I fit in one post? Anyone know?

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Flyguy74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
why dont you try... Smart Azz... cant take the heat, get on up out the kitchen SON!

Old
10-29-2010, 12:43 PM
MsWoof

Use the ignore button, gang! The only problem is if someone quotes someone you've ignored you'll still see it but it does cut down on some of the comments.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Flyskippy

Quote:
A billion.

Ok, I can't back that up, but that's how many I wanted to fit.

Old
10-29-2010, 12:56 PM
JXC
#LaviPondHockeyFail

JXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Garbage Goal

Quote:
Quote:

I can already tell that you'll be popular around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
TO MIA:
Jeff Carter

TO PHI:
LeBron James
Plus a bad-decent prospect?

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 12:59 PM
jb**

Are there any actual real trade about Carter anywhere? How about Carcillo?

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 01:01 PM
JXC
#LaviPondHockeyFail

The prior year's choke:

JXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Larry44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyskippy View Post
Seeing as folks with broken bones in their feet have to elevate their legs to improve their recovery, Carter was taking risks with his healing by even being out there.

I think we must all consider the source when accusations and acerbic posts are made with regards to Jeff Carter.
Yes, if Mike Richards or Ian Laperriere had played with two broken feet, there would already be a statue erected in front of the Art Gallery.....

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Larry44

Quote:

Thanks for the head's up, I had to read one of Cartie's posts before ignoring, now I can get rid of this doosh without reading any....

Old
10-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Larry44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Use the ignore button, gang! The only problem is if someone quotes someone you've ignored you'll still see it but it does cut down on some of the comments.
Exactly, don't feed the trolls, and if you don't quote them, they'll go away altogether.... of course, all the people who have me on ignore won't read this either, but that's fine, I'm sure there are all kinds of alternative universes on this very board.....

Old
10-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Cartsiephan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
TO MIA:
Jeff Carter

TO PHI:
LeBron James
Don't get me started on that bum.

Old
10-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Flyskippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Exactly, don't feed the trolls, and if you don't quote them, they'll go away altogether.... of course, all the people who have me on ignore won't read this either, but that's fine, I'm sure there are all kinds of alternative universes on this very board.....

I could always quote your comments from the O&B.net forums.

Old
10-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Cartsiephan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Yes, if Mike Richards or Ian Laperriere had played with two broken feet, there would already be a statue erected in front of the Art Gallery.....
Ian Laperriere played after losing his front teeth. I appreciate the Carter love and effort he puts into trying to work hard. I just wish he was more consistent so he could get paid.

Old
10-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

Quote:
I love how injuries are viewed as excuses.
ITS HIS ****ING FAULT FOR BEING A PANSY AND GETTING HURT

Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
Ian Laperriere played after losing his front teeth. I appreciate the Carter love and effort he puts into trying to work hard. I just wish he was more consistent so he could get paid.
there is a world of ****ing difference between losing two teeth and losing two feet.

Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote