HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

World Championships begin today ..

Closed Thread

Old
05-16-2005, 03:29 PM
joecool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuppY
I think the Team Canada sent could have been better. I don't know if Brad Stuart was offered or he was injured I would have taken him over few of the guys on the blueline. ... I would have put Marleau with Heater. The time those 2 were on the ice together they seemed to have chemistry and looked good out there.
You make a couple of good points: I think that in general, most of the team lacked chemistry; I have seen Morrison be much more of an impact player than he was in this tourney.

I think what we witnessed was 12 months of rust. After seeing the gold medal game, I can understand why Sundin opted out.

On the other hand, I would have loved to have seen a 3 game series, with a few days between games, instead of a 1 game final.

Closed Thread