HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Guess who's back??

Closed Thread

Old
10-05-2003, 10:26 PM
Allan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oildrop
Yeah, when is this situation ever going to have any progress? Not much has been said about Comrie the last week or two. I guess maybe everyone(local media) is getting tired of the situation and just don't bother commenting on wether the situation is getting anywhere. OR, could it be.......the calm before the storm?!?
I think they have just run out of things to say, since none of the parties involved will say anything publicly. In the end, I really appreciate that approach, since the posturing just leads to more and more speculation and irritation on my part.

It also leads to more ill will from the general public towards one or both parties involved, which is what they seem to be trying to avoid. Maybe this approach will help Comrie to decide more rationally whether he wants to be here or not, and neither side will come off looking so bad if he leaves. As a bonus, it probably keeps other teams in the dark a bit over whether or not Lowe is being forced to trade Comrie, which could help his trade value if it comes to that.

Closed Thread