HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

10-30-10: Take him to Detroit - Preds @ Wings

Old
11-03-2010, 12:22 AM
SilasAdams

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatedandproud View Post
Well, I just want to be clear here, I'm not a franson hater. I hope he succeeds beyond the hype, I hope he does turn into the next pronger unfortunately, in my eyes, things are looking more zidlicky than weber.

I'm not as sure as some are that he will keep his spot once Suter is ready. We'll see.

Also tootoo > sk74
tootoo > sk74 is the dumbest thing i have heard in a while. i havent really been impressed with tootoo's play at all this year and sk keeps getting better. and i also disagree about Franson losing his spot. i think hes got it lockedddd

SilasAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2010, 07:03 AM
glenngineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK All Day View Post
tootoo > sk74 is the dumbest thing i have heard in a while. i havent really been impressed with tootoo's play at all this year and sk keeps getting better. and i also disagree about Franson losing his spot. i think hes got it lockedddd
The only that's locked on the blueline is Weber and Suter. Beyond that, anyone else could be sat on any night due to their play. The third guy that has more of a lock than anyone is Klein and much to everyone's chagrin, he's been playing a whole lot better this year than last, that is if people can take of their hate goggles for just a minute.

Franson on the other hand looks lost to me and is not playing with a lot of confidence. He's still struggling with the defensive side of his game and while his offensive upside is nice, we need 6 guys that can play D every night and if Sulzer keeps playing the way he is, Franson may soon find his butt in the stands as a permascratch.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Anyone against me doing the GDT today?

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
Anyone against me doing the GDT today?
Nope, have at it!

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2010, 01:31 PM
hatedandproud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK All Day View Post
Haha, Pro fisherman's tour.

Waht are you talking about. Tootoo plays with a lot more energy, he hits, he fights, he plays on one of the top lines. And he has more points that sk!!!

22>sk74

hatedandproud is offline   Reply With Quote