Sony Eriksson*

vCash: 500
The willing combatants speak!

They speak!
http://www.defendingbigd.com/2010/11...ight?ref=yahoo
Quote:

Sidney Crosby, Matt Niskanen React to 'Epic Fight'

Sidney Crosby:
"Morrow went after Letang there, so it was just a response, sticking up for Tanger. I donít think you really need to fight him there, but thatís all it was."
That's about all he had to say. He stated several times it was about sticking for Letang, who had just fought with Brenden Morrow[/url] a minute before.
Matt Niskanen:
"I never saw that coming. We were up 4-1 and he was trying to get the team going a little bit, he asked me to go, and we went. I got him hard once in the helmet, if that counts. I hadnít said a word to him all night. I wasnít on the ice with him all night. I think he picked me out. Maybe I was the smallest guy out there, I donít know."
"I think he probably picked me out. Maybe I was the smallest guy out there. I donít know."
"Heís pretty strong on his skates and he probably had the upper hand a little bit."
And when asked if this is something he'll tell his grandkids about:
"That I got beat up by Sidney Crosby? I suppose not too many guys are in that club."

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote