Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Trade offer for Aaron Rodgers

Old
10-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Trade offer for Aaron Rodgers

So things have started to take a turn for the better for my squad, but I am considering using some of my depth to go get Aaron Rodgers.

This is my lineup

QB- Stafford
WR- An. Johnson
WR- Colston
WR- St. Johnson
RB- Benson
RB- Blount
TE- Gates
W/R- Lynch or Crabtree

Noteable bench players

Crabtree/Lynch
Mike Thomas
Petigrew

-----------------------------

So what would be a fair offer here, the guy with Rodgers has holes all over his team and needs to add serious depth, so anyone could be included.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 03:24 AM
danishh
Dat Stache

vCash: 50
unless the other guy has another startable qb, i'd assume stafford would be involved.

you obviously want to hang on to andre and gates, but after that, i'd think anyone is fair game. Hopefully he wouldnt insist on benson, because without him your RB's look pretty bad. Maybe stafford + colston/blount? Throw in pettigrew if he needs a TE.

honestly, if i were you i'd try to upgrade at RB before QB. In a 1qb league, and based on the lineup i'll guess 12 teams, there's going to be decent qbs available on waivers all the time, it's just a matter of playing the matchups.

11-04-2010, 05:44 AM
vwg*
Scoring Not Allowed

You definitely need to upgrade at RB first like danishh said. You really don't have all that much depth either, at least not enough to move the multiple players it would take to get Rodgers, IMO. If he has depth issues like you said, I don't see how he could accept any of your players straight up for Rodgers since Rodgers is the most valuable player and not receiving multiple players wouldn't do anything for him. I don't see you guys being good trade partners but it's hard tell without seeing who else he has on his roster.

vwg* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 09:26 AM
m9

Yup, unless you can get some sort of steal then I'd just keep your team and roll with Stafford. I don't really see the depth that you're trying to trade.

m9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 04:55 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
honestly, if i were you i'd try to upgrade at RB before QB. In a 1qb league, and based on the lineup i'll guess 12 teams, there's going to be decent qbs available on waivers all the time, it's just a matter of playing the matchups.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote