HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Coyotes @ Predators ~~ November 3rd, 2010 9:00PM

Old
11-04-2010, 02:55 PM
tserberis*

vCash: 500
Trots is so funny))

Ok. IMO lines of set. PP SK on point. He did it very productive in the Juniorsand AHL. And with habs during Carbo era. Scored few goals. Always nice passes and set ups.

Rinne is been of for a few games. I guess got too confident with his number one spot. Need a shake up. Play The Kid for a few games. Let Rinne think about it. And Kid has better outcome this year so far.

I want to see SK Goc Lombardi line. Killer.
Tootoo still forth line.

Erat is cooked. Reminds me Kovalev.

I want to see SK more on PK too. He was one of the best at it in Montreal. And thier PK always good.

Trotz needs to settle with his lines for a bit let guys get used to each other. Cause I see new lines every half the game.

Sully O'R Horqy
SK Goc Wilson
Dumont Legwand Ward
Smith Spal ToTo

Next game please.

tserberis* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 05:56 PM
SilasAdams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tserberis View Post
Trots is so funny))

Ok. IMO lines of set. PP SK on point. He did it very productive in the Juniorsand AHL. And with habs during Carbo era. Scored few goals. Always nice passes and set ups.

Rinne is been of for a few games. I guess got too confident with his number one spot. Need a shake up. Play The Kid for a few games. Let Rinne think about it. And Kid has better outcome this year so far.

I want to see SK Goc Lombardi line. Killer.
Tootoo still forth line.

Erat is cooked. Reminds me Kovalev.

I want to see SK more on PK too. He was one of the best at it in Montreal. And thier PK always good.

Trotz needs to settle with his lines for a bit let guys get used to each other. Cause I see new lines every half the game.

Sully O'R Horqy
SK Goc Wilson
Dumont Legwand Ward
Smith Spal ToTo

Next game please.
agree, this shuffling of the lines thing hasnt ever really worked imo. we need to keep the same faces together.

SilasAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
I know you all know I don't like Boullion. I just want your opinion on him now.

IMHO Weber gets out there and tries to do too much when paired with Boullion, trying to cover for him.

I think Boullion is almost as slow as Franson and has a horrible time reading the play and tries to react to everything.
I don't share your dislike of Bouillon, but I do think he's being asked to play a role that is well beyond his ability.

Hindsight is 20/20, but we probably should have gone ahead and called Blum up when Suter got hurt.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK All Day View Post
agree, this shuffling of the lines thing hasnt ever really worked imo. we need to keep the same faces together.
Or since not every player is going to be at their best 82 games a year, Trotz might find it beneficial to move players around to reward those who are performing on any given night and demote those that aren't performing to limit their ice time and/or get them going before the game is over.

Sullivan - O'Reilly - Hornqvist have played every game this season together

Legwand and Ward have been together the entire season with Smithson, Tootoo, and Dumont having rotated in at the other wing

Spaling and Smithson have been paired together on the fourth line for much of the season since Nick was recalled from Milwaukee

The main rotation has been on the second scoring line where injuries to Lombardi, Erat, and Goc have made it necessary on an almost night to night basis to try to find a match up that works there.

Kostitsyn has been steadily improving as he's gotten healthy and was moved up last night as a result and got a goal and created a chance for Bouillon to score as well with a great screen (I think he deflected the puck too) in front of Bryzgalov.

Tootoo has actually been playing well prior to his injury by being a beast on the forecheck, not pulling himself out of position by running around to land the big check, and by drawing penalties through sheer hard work and determination. Has he translated this into goals? No, but he has created the opportunities for others to score regardless of whether or not he's been given credit on the scoresheet.

Goc started the season excellent and really looking to show the talent that we saw displayed last season when he was paired with Sully and Hornqvist. He scored a couple of key goals prior to his injury and has since been rewarded for it by being promoted to the second scoring line center upon his return from injury instead of immediately replacing Spaling as the 4th line (energy/checking line) center where he was prior to injury. I thought Goc performed very well last night showing very few signs of rust, playing responsibly defensively, and creating several offensive opportunities. Overall, it was a great first game back for Goc.

Losing Lombardi and Suter (and even having Erat not playing healthy) have hurt the most because they are guys that bring a lot to the transition game. Lombardi brings blazing speed that can stretch the defense and expose weak spots and slow or flat footed defensemen. Suter brings great on-ice vision, poise, and passing to the attack. Ryan can lug the puck up ice as well as he can pass it and rarely moves the puck into an area without options. He is a settling force back on defense in transition and if there's one rule to heed in transition it's that the first pass is always the most important. Erat has clearly not been himself this season and one has to assume the back spasms that affected him in the preseason have a lot to do with that. Personally, I'm glad he's been shut down right now and hope they can find the cause of his issues and correct them in order to enable him to a level where he can perform. When healthy, Erat can and is usually one of the few guys we have that can carry the puck through the neutral zone and into the offensive end with possession.

Tinkering with the lines is the best solution right now to our problems until we either get our guys back healthy or we find others that can fill the missing roles on a consistent basis.

The difference between each level of hockey from amateur to pro isn't really skill level, but rather how consistently a player can perform said skill under pressure. Right now different guys are being asked to play different roles in all facets of the game and until they can perform in those roles on a consistent basis...I don't have any problem with Trotz changing the lineup on any given night or at any moment in the game to find someone who will...

Earlier this season when healthy we showed that we are a team that believes in our system and will play our system for a full 60 minutes because of our belief that it is the best system for our team to enable us to win. It's the same thing Detroit (left wing lock) and New Jersey (neutral zone trap) have been known for for years. It's what highly successful teams do. You don't radically alter your systems, you fine tune and adjust your systems on a night to night basis, but the bottom line is that when you can get all 18 skaters on the same page on any given night you can force your opponent to play your game and take them away from what they do best.

It's what we did earlier this year and now what we're looking to achieve again despite the injuries. I don't expect everyone to understand because it takes patience, heck even I'm frustrated with last night's loss and those that came before, but the bottom line is that I'm not going to panic because I saw the team get back to Predator Hockey even if it was for only ~35 minutes. That was a heck of a lot better than Saturday night in Detroit where we saw only ~15 minutes...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
I don't share your dislike of Bouillon, but I do think he's being asked to play a role that is well beyond his ability.

Hindsight is 20/20, but we probably should have gone ahead and called Blum up when Suter got hurt.
FWIW, Blum was injured this past weekend. The extent of the injury is still unknown, but I do know it was his ankle.

Obviously, that wouldn't have affected a recall prior to this weekend, however even then, I think Laakso was No. 1 on the callup list for defense...

Old
11-04-2010, 08:20 PM
glenngineer

I love how a simple question of PP strategy turned into a hate Trotz thread. That was never the point of the question. The point was why do we have guys basically playing out of position? That's all that the question was and if someone can still explain that to me that would be great. Right handed shot on the right face off dot and left handed shot on the left face off dot should be the complete opposite as far as I'm concerned. I've watched enough hockey over the years to know this. How can a coach in the NHL not realize this as well? It wasn't let's bash Trotz and get rid of him. I just question his strategy on the PP and while we did ok last night, we had a 7 game stretch of 1 for 21? This is way too similar to the stats of last year. Yeah, injuries hurt but guess what, poor strategy isn't the answer either.

As far as Bouillon goes, he's a very solid third pairing guy, serviceable on the second pairing and blatantly obvious a bad choice on the first pairing. The problem is, who do you put with Weber for the time being? Could Klein or O'Brien handle the time? I almost wonder if Sulzer could handle first pairing minutes better at this point. Not saying he's the answer but I wonder.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 09:41 PM
token grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
FWIW, Blum was injured this past weekend. The extent of the injury is still unknown, but I do know it was his ankle.

Obviously, that wouldn't have affected a recall prior to this weekend, however even then, I think Laakso was No. 1 on the callup list for defense...
not to sound hateful, but why plug a square peg in a round hole? laakso is more of the defensive defenseman rather than a puck mover. having laakso solves nothing in the transition game, where we are dying right now with sob, weber, cube, and sulzer unable to make consistant breakout passes. klein is about the only one who seems to make tape to tape passes, but that doesn't happen too much becasue he seems to chase guys into corners. and franson, well, he is good at holding sticks.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
I love how a simple question of PP strategy turned into a hate Trotz thread. That was never the point of the question. The point was why do we have guys basically playing out of position? That's all that the question was and if someone can still explain that to me that would be great. Right handed shot on the right face off dot and left handed shot on the left face off dot should be the complete opposite as far as I'm concerned. I've watched enough hockey over the years to know this. How can a coach in the NHL not realize this as well? It wasn't let's bash Trotz and get rid of him. I just question his strategy on the PP and while we did ok last night, we had a 7 game stretch of 1 for 21? This is way too similar to the stats of last year. Yeah, injuries hurt but guess what, poor strategy isn't the answer either.
I'll admit I've been asking the same question since I saw it in training camp. I've been tempted to ask Trotz in person several times, but haven't...yet.

Old
11-04-2010, 10:05 PM
glenngineer

Quote:
I'll admit I've been asking the same question since I saw it in training camp. I've been tempted to ask Trotz in person several times, but haven't...yet.
I've seen guys move into positions like that in other games on other teams but it's because everyone is moving but our guys seem to go to their spots and that's what they're supposed to do. The PP is about motion, movement of the puck and finding a mismatch or a lane to shoot thru. If you're not setting up the point shot with traffic in front then you're looking to create a 2 on 1 somewhere. If you're not doing that, you're moving the puck, tiring the D and then taking advantage of guys who are winded which usually equates to breakdowns. I know teams key on Weber but how often do we see ourselves setting up the big shot anymore? Instead we have Franson at the top of the umbrella with Weber working down the halfboards? That's like putting Smithson on the halfboards or down low and expecting him to make passes tape to tape. I'm just confused by the strategy because it really makes no sense. It's as if he just threw 5 names in a hat and said, you go here, you go here and so on.

As someone pointed out, to win as many faceoffs as we did on the PP last night and to not dominate more seems like a major issue. As much as Ward has become a player I like, I just don't see what he brings to the PP unit that guys who have more skill would bring. I know you want some grit out there but if he's gonna be out there, go to the front of the net and park yourself. Hornqvist does it, we need one more guy to do it on the other PP unit.

If you get the chance, ask Trotz. I'd be curious as to what his philosophy is. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something.

Old
11-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
not to sound hateful, but why plug a square peg in a round hole? laakso is more of the defensive defenseman rather than a puck mover. having laakso solves nothing in the transition game, where we are dying right now with sob, weber, cube, and sulzer unable to make consistant breakout passes. klein is about the only one who seems to make tape to tape passes, but that doesn't happen too much becasue he seems to chase guys into corners. and franson, well, he is good at holding sticks.
Because when they call down to Milwaukee they typically ask which D is playing the best. Especially in terms of a shorter term recall (ie: Klasen). Rarely do they ask for a specific type of player (ie: puck moving Dman) except in the case of an enforcer.

With Sulzer having been a solid two-way defenseman in the AHL, I don't think they recalled anyone to give Sulzer and others a chance. Obviously, Detroit was an exception where I think we can all agree skating a defenseman short was colossally stupid...

Old
11-04-2010, 10:14 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:

As far as Bouillon goes, he's a very solid third pairing guy, serviceable on the second pairing and blatantly obvious a bad choice on the first pairing. The problem is, who do you put with Weber for the time being? Could Klein or O'Brien handle the time? I almost wonder if Sulzer could handle first pairing minutes better at this point. Not saying he's the answer but I wonder.
I think Klein could handle the top line minutes much better but that leaves Cube and Sob as the 2nd pairing, and I don't know if that would work.

If it were me, I'd swap Sulzer and Cube and leave the 2nd pairing alone.

triggrman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:
I've seen guys move into positions like that in other games on other teams but it's because everyone is moving but our guys seem to go to their spots and that's what they're supposed to do. The PP is about motion, movement of the puck and finding a mismatch or a lane to shoot thru. If you're not setting up the point shot with traffic in front then you're looking to create a 2 on 1 somewhere. If you're not doing that, you're moving the puck, tiring the D and then taking advantage of guys who are winded which usually equates to breakdowns. I know teams key on Weber but how often do we see ourselves setting up the big shot anymore? Instead we have Franson at the top of the umbrella with Weber working down the halfboards? That's like putting Smithson on the halfboards or down low and expecting him to make passes tape to tape. I'm just confused by the strategy because it really makes no sense. It's as if he just threw 5 names in a hat and said, you go here, you go here and so on.

As someone pointed out, to win as many faceoffs as we did on the PP last night and to not dominate more seems like a major issue. As much as Ward has become a player I like, I just don't see what he brings to the PP unit that guys who have more skill would bring. I know you want some grit out there but if he's gonna be out there, go to the front of the net and park yourself. Hornqvist does it, we need one more guy to do it on the other PP unit.

If you get the chance, ask Trotz. I'd be curious as to what his philosophy is. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something.
I too love Wardo, but the bottom line is that he sucks in front of the net. He simply doesn't tip pucks or screen and certainly doesn't have the skating skill Hornqvist does to beat people to rebounds....

Dumont is surprisingly good at the net, but doesn't get the opportunity too often because Ward is positioned there. Kostitsyn is another that's great at tipping pucks, but I see him more as a halfboards or high slot guy as opposed to at the net front.

I'll give Trotz some credit, Sullivan has not been at the point at all this season even in practice, but he was out there last night and it got Wilson onto the PP where he seems to always be the 7th F rotating through in practice. It resulted in a PPG, so I'm gonna give Trotz some credit there...

Old
11-05-2010, 05:24 AM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

Just wanted to quickly thank you guys for getting this discussion back on track. It gave me some enjoyable reading before getting ready for work.

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 08:35 AM
David Singleton
HFB Partner

Quote:
Or since not every player is going to be at their best 82 games a year, Trotz might find it beneficial to move players around to reward those who are performing on any given night and demote those that aren't performing to limit their ice time and/or get them going before the game is over.

Sullivan - O'Reilly - Hornqvist have played every game this season together

Legwand and Ward have been together the entire season with Smithson, Tootoo, and Dumont having rotated in at the other wing

Spaling and Smithson have been paired together on the fourth line for much of the season since Nick was recalled from Milwaukee

The main rotation has been on the second scoring line where injuries to Lombardi, Erat, and Goc have made it necessary on an almost night to night basis to try to find a match up that works there.

Kostitsyn has been steadily improving as he's gotten healthy and was moved up last night as a result and got a goal and created a chance for Bouillon to score as well with a great screen (I think he deflected the puck too) in front of Bryzgalov.

Tootoo has actually been playing well prior to his injury by being a beast on the forecheck, not pulling himself out of position by running around to land the big check, and by drawing penalties through sheer hard work and determination. Has he translated this into goals? No, but he has created the opportunities for others to score regardless of whether or not he's been given credit on the scoresheet.

Goc started the season excellent and really looking to show the talent that we saw displayed last season when he was paired with Sully and Hornqvist. He scored a couple of key goals prior to his injury and has since been rewarded for it by being promoted to the second scoring line center upon his return from injury instead of immediately replacing Spaling as the 4th line (energy/checking line) center where he was prior to injury. I thought Goc performed very well last night showing very few signs of rust, playing responsibly defensively, and creating several offensive opportunities. Overall, it was a great first game back for Goc.

Losing Lombardi and Suter (and even having Erat not playing healthy) have hurt the most because they are guys that bring a lot to the transition game. Lombardi brings blazing speed that can stretch the defense and expose weak spots and slow or flat footed defensemen. Suter brings great on-ice vision, poise, and passing to the attack. Ryan can lug the puck up ice as well as he can pass it and rarely moves the puck into an area without options. He is a settling force back on defense in transition and if there's one rule to heed in transition it's that the first pass is always the most important. Erat has clearly not been himself this season and one has to assume the back spasms that affected him in the preseason have a lot to do with that. Personally, I'm glad he's been shut down right now and hope they can find the cause of his issues and correct them in order to enable him to a level where he can perform. When healthy, Erat can and is usually one of the few guys we have that can carry the puck through the neutral zone and into the offensive end with possession.

Tinkering with the lines is the best solution right now to our problems until we either get our guys back healthy or we find others that can fill the missing roles on a consistent basis.

The difference between each level of hockey from amateur to pro isn't really skill level, but rather how consistently a player can perform said skill under pressure. Right now different guys are being asked to play different roles in all facets of the game and until they can perform in those roles on a consistent basis...I don't have any problem with Trotz changing the lineup on any given night or at any moment in the game to find someone who will...

Earlier this season when healthy we showed that we are a team that believes in our system and will play our system for a full 60 minutes because of our belief that it is the best system for our team to enable us to win. It's the same thing Detroit (left wing lock) and New Jersey (neutral zone trap) have been known for for years. It's what highly successful teams do. You don't radically alter your systems, you fine tune and adjust your systems on a night to night basis, but the bottom line is that when you can get all 18 skaters on the same page on any given night you can force your opponent to play your game and take them away from what they do best.

It's what we did earlier this year and now what we're looking to achieve again despite the injuries. I don't expect everyone to understand because it takes patience, heck even I'm frustrated with last night's loss and those that came before, but the bottom line is that I'm not going to panic because I saw the team get back to Predator Hockey even if it was for only ~35 minutes. That was a heck of a lot better than Saturday night in Detroit where we saw only ~15 minutes...
Seth, have you had an opportunity to see my thoughts on the Sullivan-O'Reilly-Hornqvist line?

Right now, I feel that Hornqvist is somewhat lost on that line and the pace maintained by Sullivan and O'Reilly really doesn't fit him. I'd like to see Tootoo moved up to the Sullivan-O'Reilly line until Erat can return. I'd then move Hornqvist to a line with Kostitsyn and Goc. Goc and Kostitsyn play the game more suited for Hornqvist- puck possession and slower paced. They would allow Hornqvist to get to the net and would properly feed him while also being capable enough to score on their own.

I also feel that O'Reilly and Sullivan have so much chemistry together that they sometimes are too much style and flash and not enough substance. They don't generate the shots they should sometimes. Most of their shots (especially Sullivan's) come from rushes or breakaways- which doesn't help Hornqvist.

I was also really thrilled to see Wilson moved to the Legwand-Ward line. I would never have guessed that Trotz would only put 25-11-29 out there together for one shift (that I saw). Wilson and Legwand really responded well to one another too. Ward seemed a little lost, but not overly so. I suspect it was just the need to settle in with Wilson.

Quote:

That's always baffled me. The question has really stayed with me since training camp after watching the defensemen practice point shots from both sides. The need to stop the puck before launching a shot always added a second or two to their shot.

Weber played all of last season and this season on the right point. His right-handed shot from that position never allows for a one-timer. As teams have learned to pressure Weber more often, having the ability to fire a one-timer would allow him to get his shots through more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
I think Klein could handle the top line minutes much better but that leaves Cube and Sob as the 2nd pairing, and I don't know if that would work.

If it were me, I'd swap Sulzer and Cube and leave the 2nd pairing alone.
I agree trig (and posted it yesterday in my postgame). Weber needs someone to help bring the puck up and then to feed him. Suter is the best option, but is out. Klein is the second best and Sulzer is likely the third best option. With Sulzer's recent play and the fact that Klein and O'Brien are really playing some pretty good hockey, I'd move Sulzer up to play with Weber. It would also reunite the Bouillon-Franson pairing from last season (which wasn't too bad)- likely to occur anyway when Suter does return.

Quote:
I too love Wardo, but the bottom line is that he sucks in front of the net. He simply doesn't tip pucks or screen and certainly doesn't have the skating skill Hornqvist does to beat people to rebounds....

Dumont is surprisingly good at the net, but doesn't get the opportunity too often because Ward is positioned there. Kostitsyn is another that's great at tipping pucks, but I see him more as a halfboards or high slot guy as opposed to at the net front.

I'll give Trotz some credit, Sullivan has not been at the point at all this season even in practice, but he was out there last night and it got Wilson onto the PP where he seems to always be the 7th F rotating through in practice. It resulted in a PPG, so I'm gonna give Trotz some credit there...

Given how well some were playing, I would have liked to have seen a PP unit of Wilson-Goc-Hornqvist-Kostitsyn-Weber in Phoenix (or maybe in LA). You could also swap out Goc for Legwand there.

Last edited by David Singleton: 11-05-2010 at 08:41 AM.
David Singleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:08 AM
jlsg

The only thing that I can think of to not have Weber on the left side would be accuracy. His shot is obviously hard, but he does have accuracy issues sometimes. Trying a one-timer makes that worse, so they may want him to take the extra second to make sure it gets on net. Just a thought.

jlsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:27 AM
David Singleton
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsg View Post
The only thing that I can think of to not have Weber on the left side would be accuracy. His shot is obviously hard, but he does have accuracy issues sometimes. Trying a one-timer makes that worse, so they may want him to take the extra second to make sure it gets on net. Just a thought.
That's certainly true. Weber was near the top (if not the top) of the League in missed shots last season.

Shea's never been known for accuracy and one-timer's likely won't help that.

Not being a coach, I have no clue how much can be done to help his accuracy.

David Singleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 05:27 PM
glenngineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsg View Post
Not to be a smart donkey but even when he's settling the puck he seems to be missing the net more this year. I remember the coaches at the end of the Chicago series asked him to tone down his shot and get it on net and hope for deflections and I don't know if that helped or hindered him.

Old
11-05-2010, 07:09 PM
roseyc

Quote:

You say that Ward is terrible in front of the net I disagree. When Ward two seasons ago emerged and at the end of the season all the injuries happened Ward was on the PP and that was where he accumualated most of his goals by tipping in shot on the PP. There just isn't any consistency on the pp. The first unit is always Sully,O'R and Hornq which they work well as a line but not on the PP. OR won't shoot and Sully shoots too much which leaves Hornq without his oppourtunities down low. Sometimes lines that work 5 on 5 don't work well on the PP. Wilson and SK need more times. Legwand needs less because he can't hold onto the puck in close quarters. Dumont works well on the PP but most of the time he doesn't get the mins. Over the years the names have changed but the PP always looks the same. Weber shot is being denied now that he's a known factor. So the puck should be played down low but it's not. The PP is a constant change from whatever the D gives you and right now the Weber shot is not. The PP misses a guy like Zubov was for the teams he played for. Without a QB type nobody knows their place and nobody moves or they move too much. Even when we scored last night it was more of happen stance than by design.

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Loner

Habs fan here, You don't have the most active board but their's some really nice discussions here, looks very mature and well constructed.

How's Kostitsyn so far? Did he show flashes of what he's able to do? I've always like his raw talent, if he can get his confidence back I think you'll be very impress with his abilities, great PKer, incredible vision, passer and kind of gritty. I'm sad it haven't turn well for him in Montreal.

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2010, 11:58 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Habs fan here, You don't have the most active board but their's some really nice discussions here, looks very mature and well constructed.

How's Kostitsyn so far? Did he show flashes of what he's able to do? I've always like his raw talent, if he can get his confidence back I think you'll be very impress with his abilities, great PKer, incredible vision, passer and kind of gritty. I'm sad it haven't turn well for him in Montreal.
he's finally getting healthy, and it shows.

I think he was, along with Goc, our best forward last game. Scored a beautiful goal with Adrian Aucoin on his back, and I think the first goal(credited to Bouillon) was tipped by SK's stick, and should have been his as well.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2010, 11:59 AM
glenngineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post

He had a broken bone in his foot that hampered him earlier in the season but he's coming to life as of late. Had a very good game against Phoenix the other night and hopefully he can build on it. Haven't seen him on the PP yet and I'm hoping he gets a chance soon.

Was expecting him to be a little more physical but his skills are starting to show, slowly but surely.