HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#13 - 11.05.2010 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM
  #51
KennyWu
Registered User
 
KennyWu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 293
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=wolfgaze;28745235]"So that's one tuck, and one no tuck."[QUOTE]

This had me laughing

KennyWu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:41 AM
  #52
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 8,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Will be there with the wife, wearing the jerseys we wore during the introductions at our wedding, 2 months ago.



Let's hope her putting my last name on the back of a Devils jersey jinxs her team, and not OURS!!


LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
I would never marry a devils fan...especially if she wore a jersey at my wedding.

Puckface NYR* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:45 AM
  #53
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 8,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepanformayor View Post
he had 7 goals in his first 10 games playing with hockey players and now 9 min agame with boogey. how the hell can u say he has not done anything. are you saying fro, and feds have. i understand that you have never played hockey before but you cant be that stupid pal.
Yea and hes been completely overwhelmed the past two weeks. Now im not saying the kid isnt promising....i have really high hopes for him in the future but he should not and will not center gabby when he comes back, in fact theres a good chance he will be sent down

And theres no reason for insults....people are going to disagree with you on these boards....get used to it

Puckface NYR* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:46 AM
  #54
ryan41
LETS GO RANGERS
 
ryan41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Monmouth County, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 604
vCash: 500
lets go boys!!! i'll be there !!!! LGR lets bounce back

ryan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:51 AM
  #55
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,354
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
LGR!!

I'll be there as well.

__________________
"Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!"~H. Rose
BlueShirts88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:54 AM
  #56
HockeyBasedNYC
Registered User
 
HockeyBasedNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Country: United States
Posts: 12,931
vCash: 500
Not really concerned about the loss in Philly. Yeah Henrik let in a bad softee. That was a fluke, so be it.

I thought it was going to be a tough road game to win, and I think you have to give credit to the Flyers they played a very good defensive game. The Rangers needed a gamebreaker yesterday with Gaborik and they were in the box way too often. Add it all up and its a road loss.

I wouldve signed up for 1-1 with this back to back, because you are talking 6 wins out of the last 9. They need 2 points tonight because the games are piling up. Keep the Devils down in the basement. Dont give them any ideas, even with that severely shortened lineup.

Frolov needs to show up, plain and simple.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:55 AM
  #57
EventHorizon
Bring Back Ties!
 
EventHorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface Avery View Post
I would never marry a devils fan...especially if she wore a jersey at my wedding.
Oh to be young and naive again.



I will also be there with my wife. I can't believe I married a Devil season ticket holder but you can't help who you fall in love with. It has led to some perks though, I'll never forget the look on her face when I got to chant the 'na na na na hey hey hey goodbye' song in her team's building.

EventHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:56 AM
  #58
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface Avery View Post
I would never marry a devils fan...especially if she wore a jersey at my wedding.
Lol..don't say that..when we first met, she said she could never date a Rangers fan, cause there'd be too much arguing, yet here we are almost 4 years later.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:02 AM
  #59
ryan41
LETS GO RANGERS
 
ryan41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Monmouth County, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Lol..don't say that..when we first met, she said she could never date a Rangers fan, cause there'd be too much arguing, yet here we are almost 4 years later.
i dated a rangers fan for a while which was cool...the girl i am with now is not a hockey fan at all...trying to work on that though (bunch of us going to the rangers/isles game in dec.)...but i would rather be with someone who is a hockey fan regardless of the team than someone who doesn't care for it at all ha.

ryan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:02 AM
  #60
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
Oh to be young and naive again.



I will also be there with my wife. I can't believe I married a Devil season ticket holder but you can't help who you fall in love with. It has led to some perks though, I'll never forget the look on her face when I got to chant the 'na na na na hey hey hey goodbye' song in her team's building.
Haha..that's awesome! My wife is a season ticket holder for them also, and is a regular on the Devils board. I go to all the Ranger-Devil games with her. Didn't go to any of the games in the playoffs though, we were only dating for a few months at that point, and I didn't wanna give her any reason to dump me!

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:09 AM
  #61
EventHorizon
Bring Back Ties!
 
EventHorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Haha..that's awesome! My wife is a season ticket holder for them also, and is a regular on the Devils board. I go to all the Ranger-Devil games with her. Didn't go to any of the games in the playoffs though, we were only dating for a few months at that point, and I didn't wanna give her any reason to dump me!
Oh wait, are you Crazy Jamie's husband?

EventHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:10 AM
  #62
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan41 View Post
i dated a rangers fan for a while which was cool...the girl i am with now is not a hockey fan at all...trying to work on that though (bunch of us going to the rangers/isles game in dec.)...but i would rather be with someone who is a hockey fan regardless of the team than someone who doesn't care for it at all ha.
It's ok if she's not a hockey fan, as long as she supports your addiction. My ex wasn't, and it was a cause of constant problems. Dating/being married to a hockey chick rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
Oh wait, are you Crazy Jamie's husband?
Hahaha..that would be me!

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:11 AM
  #63
EventHorizon
Bring Back Ties!
 
EventHorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Hahaha..that would be me!
Took me long enough to put 2 and 2 together. My wife went to HS with her.

EventHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:12 AM
  #64
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
Took me long enough to put 2 and 2 together. My wife went to HS with her.
Oh wow, who? PM me..she she'll find that interesting.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:14 AM
  #65
terrrrrible
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 591
vCash: 500
@NYDNRangers

Quote:
Martin Brodeur (elbow) will not play for Devils vs. #NYR tonight.

terrrrrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:14 AM
  #66
HockeyBasedNYC
Registered User
 
HockeyBasedNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Country: United States
Posts: 12,931
vCash: 500
Frolov -

12GP - 2G, 3 A, 5 P. Shots 19

He averages 170 shots per year. Right now, hes on pace for 129.

Why isnt he shooting the puck? Not cool.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:15 AM
  #67
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrrrrible View Post
@NYDNRangers
Seriously? A battle of the back ups??

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:24 AM
  #68
terrrrrible
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Frolov -

12GP - 2G, 3 A, 5 P. Shots 19

He averages 170 shots per year. Right now, hes on pace for 129.

Why isnt he shooting the puck? Not cool.
Hopefully that hit he took last night trying yet another wrap-around will stop him from trying any more and force him to take normal shots.

terrrrrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:28 AM
  #69
tomobson
Registered User
 
tomobson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 259
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrrrrible View Post
Hopefully that hit he took last night trying yet another wrap-around will stop him from trying any more and force him to take normal shots.
i saw him attempt a normal shot yesterday against the flyers, but it got blocked.

tomobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:33 AM
  #70
OverTheCap
Registered User
 
OverTheCap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,692
vCash: 500
I'd rather face Marty... although Hedberg's been bad this season, he always brings his A game against us.

And the Rangers always play their best when Marty is in net. Remember the season Marty was injured and Clemmensen kept beating us?

OverTheCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:36 AM
  #71
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
I'd rather face Marty... although Hedberg's been bad this season, he always brings his A game against us.

And the Rangers always play their best when Marty is in net. Remember the season Marty was injured and Clemmensen kept beating us?
Yeah,, particularly the freaking 8-5 game in Newark! This could be another slugfest tonight.

LGR!!!

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:38 AM
  #72
Y4NK335
Registered User
 
Y4NK335's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
vCash: 500
Hedberg - not Brodeur - will start Friday

Johan Hedberg has been told that he'll play between the pipes on Friday.Martin Brodeur was expected to start on Friday despite leaving Wednesday's game with an elbow injury. Brodeur was on the ice for the Devils' Friday morning skate, but the Devils ultimately decided to go with their backup goaltender. Hedberg has a 6.55 GAA and .813 save percentage in three games this season.

Y4NK335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:54 AM
  #73
PJay NYR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 497
vCash: 500
Alex Urbom has been called up for the Devils, Colin White has the flu.

PJay NYR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:54 AM
  #74
EventHorizon
Bring Back Ties!
 
EventHorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y4NK335 View Post
Hedberg - not Brodeur - will start Friday

Johan Hedberg has been told that he'll play between the pipes on Friday.Martin Brodeur was expected to start on Friday despite leaving Wednesday's game with an elbow injury. Brodeur was on the ice for the Devils' Friday morning skate, but the Devils ultimately decided to go with their backup goaltender. Hedberg has a 6.55 GAA and .813 save percentage in three games this season.
Sweet.

EventHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 11:00 AM
  #75
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y4NK335 View Post
Hedberg - not Brodeur - will start Friday

Johan Hedberg has been told that he'll play between the pipes on Friday.Martin Brodeur was expected to start on Friday despite leaving Wednesday's game with an elbow injury. Brodeur was on the ice for the Devils' Friday morning skate, but the Devils ultimately decided to go with their backup goaltender. Hedberg has a 6.55 GAA and .813 save percentage in three games this season.
Let's light this guy up like a freaking Christmas tree tonight.

I want like a 10-9 game, with lots of fight on the ice, and in the stands...just not by us!

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.