HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dale Tallon on NHL Radio !

Old
11-05-2010, 02:11 PM
BabyJagrov

vCash: 500
Dale Tallon on NHL Radio !

Here is the link !

Glad he didn't mentioned Stillman and Reinprecht as our leading veterans ! He seems to love his boys, and I'm pretty sure we can't argue around here about the guys he's brought in (okay expect for the fiasco Grabner but he was the typical hit-or-miss part in this deal, and you could say Higgins even if he doesn't hurt us in games IMO)...

Getting rid of the deadwood is Tallon's next step ! We'll see a major firesale in March, setting us for a big summer... I'm pretty sure this team will only miss one piece of the puzzle next September !

We are missing first-line production AND secondary scoring this year. We'll see how it unfolds, but like Dale said, and we all said around here... This team has been competitive and even better in 8 games out of 10... Let's see if we can pull out a good month of November in efforts and we'll be able to predict where we'll finish at the end !

10 games is still early...

But I want to see Santorelli and Higgins out of there funk now... They are the ones who got to produce now... You know it will come for Weiss and Frolik !

Matthias and Garrison are great keepers, I'm sad Tallon didn't say Shawn's name even once. They are both studs, and entering their best years (compared to rookies who may make the roster in the next few years), they will have great season !

Add Higgins and Bernier growing in Florida... Weiss and Booth leading the charge... We got to make a decision on Frolik and Olesz ! They are good assets (yes to me, Olesz is worth considering as an asset right now, I hope he keeps it up), but may need a change of scenery... Remember the Mueller-Wolski trade ? Work out well for both teams. If they don't prove it this year, they are the next packing after the deadwood.

Deadwood who ? Reinprecht and Stillman... You know their names !

BabyJagrov is offline   Reply With Quote