HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NSH @ ANA 7PM CST Level 100 Error

Old
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Broom of the System

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Go away dork. I mean really if that's all you can say then good, leave now...
You guys seriously have to stop quoting him. Otherwise, the ignore feature doesn't do much good.

Broom of the System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Joe T Choker
Wookin' Pa Nub in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattPreds37 View Post
Did that really just happen??
yes ... Chicago Gm 5 all over again

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:45 PM
cleangene

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Will Son View Post
Lets face the facts....without Suter, we suck
I think this team has done a pretty good job of doing that WITH him in there as well. So, you think when he returns, PREDS won't go 0 for 5 in the PP department any more??? After 12 years, the message either isn't any longer getting through to anyone or it's a wrong message for this type of team. The flashback to last April with only 13 seconds left was crystal clear when that goal was scored with only 1.7 seconds tonight. 0 points on the west coast swing while other central division teams continue stockpiling points.!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:48 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
I think this team has done a pretty good job of doing that WITH him in there as well. So, you think when he returns, PREDS won't go 0 for 5 in the PP department any more??? After 12 years, the message either isn't any longer getting through to anyone or it's a wrong message for this type of team. The flashback to last April with only 13 seconds left was crystal clear when that goal was scored with only 1.7 seconds tonight. 0 points on the west coast swing while other central division teams continue stockpiling points.!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.
You think they should fire Trotz???

Really? We don't have a single true top line player and our goalies are sucking, that's not on Trotz.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:49 PM
IngloriusBuzzards

My DING-DONG hurts..... Someone just kicked the HELLL out of it. Brutal man, just freaking Brutal!!! Well, at least we have the "where the Helll do we go from here?" Drama to wintess! :-)

IngloriusBuzzards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
No but its clear ever since Suters departure this team has not been the same. But like what Weber said, we havent been that good at any point of this year. And we have been outshot every game without Suter. He is our best player on the team imo and I think when he gets back were going to have better chances of winning.

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:52 PM
MattPreds37

I mean we should not be complaining about trotz but if I'm down in our own end with the puck and 20 seconds left to go, Im happy taking the point and going to overtime, and so are the fans.

MattPreds37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Anyone that utters a word on the plane from Anaheim should be fined the max. A bag skate is in order. 2 goals in 1st minute of the period and allowing the GWG with 1.7 left is simply unacceptable!!!

Totally lost in our D Zone tonight anytime the Ducks started to cycle. Multiple times the F's focused so much in on the puck below the dots that they left the ANA D wide open. Just too many things to scream about tonight.

BTW, while I generally disagree with Trigg on Bouillon, he's on my **** list tonight! Totally stopped playing with 4 seconds to go. That's 100% unacceptable!!!

Bottom line, they deserved to lose this game tonight. You cannot make key errors time and time again throughout the game and expect to win...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:05 PM
MattPreds37

Either we are going to have to pull ourselves up and start getting some points or the whole season is going to fall apart. Cant believe we let a point atleast slip away tonight.

Old
11-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
That is really our only line.
That is also the only line that has stayed consistant since game 1. Every other line has changed almost every game. Hard for players to get used to each other and develope chemistry. Tonight, other than 26,16,27 the lines almost changed every shift

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
predfan24

Trotz needs to find a way to pull their head out of their ***** because a 5 game losing streak achieved this way is the type of the thing that can cause the season to spiral out of control.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
bumperkisser

just a ducks fan coming in peace..

just wanted to get some preds thoughts on your defense.. now that suter is gone, would you say that you'd miss him more than if weber had gone down? basically would you consider weber your most important d-man or suter?

bumperkisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperkisser View Post

just wanted to get some preds thoughts on your defense.. now that suter is gone, would you say that you'd miss him more than if weber had gone down? basically would you consider weber your most important d-man or suter?
Bad time to ask that after a loss....

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:30 PM
29dryden29

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Go away dork. I mean really if that's all you can say then good, leave now...

Hey it may not happen but don't be surprised is all I can say sucks you lost with one second left we have been on the losing side of games like that it is never fun. All you can do is watch the next one and hope for a better result.

29dryden29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:33 PM
MattPreds37

Quote:

Weber is the most important player on the team, Suter is also really really solid. Suter is just out not "gone". We need him and lombardi back desperately. I would say they are both very important but Weber is definitely still more important.

Old
11-07-2010, 10:34 PM
hockey diva
HFBoards Sponsor

Well that was crap. The ducks killed us all night in front of the net. And we stood around watching them. If things don't turn around soon, we are screwed for this season and Shea will be gone to the highest bidder next summer. No one wants to stick around for more of this garbage.

Oh and wasn't someone offering me crow regarding SK? Too good to be a team meeting was he?

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:36 PM
MattPreds37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
Hey it may not happen but don't be surprised is all I can say sucks you lost with one second left we have been on the losing side of games like that it is never fun. All you can do is watch the next one and hope for a better result.
I grew up a Red Sox and Whalers fan in the 1990s, finding ways to lose never surprises me.

Old
11-07-2010, 10:38 PM
predfan24

Quote:

I've been saying Suter is the better Dman for awhile. Weber has a few dynamic skills. Mainly his shot and size/physicality. He also is very good but not elite in his own zone. Suter skills may not be as dynamic and loud if you will as Weber's but they are more conducive to winning hockey games. Weber's dynamic talents depends a lot of his teammates. Suter's talents do not.

Old
11-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Seth Lake

Regarding SK, you miss a team meeting, you don't play. Happened with Kovalchuk this season, it's a standard practice across the league in responsible locker rooms.

That being said, I've gotta wonder if the time change today didn't cause him to miss the meeting. You know it was mentioned repeatedly to the players last night, but who knows? I doubt SK just decided to skip a meeting...

Old
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:

Suter won Rafalski the MVD award in the Olympics last season. He makes Weber a true superstar. Ryan Suter is the guy that not only is a fantastic player in his own right, but makes everyone around him better as well...

Old
11-07-2010, 10:42 PM
29dryden29

Quote:

I would have to say Weber is their best player and biggest leader or he wouldn't be wearing the C but that is just one HABS fan opinion.

29dryden29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:44 PM
hockey diva
HFBoards Sponsor

Nice try SLake but no one else seemed to have issues with the time change. Sorry, SK has a history and that history makes things like this suspect.

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 10:49 PM
predfan24

I guess a silver lining in the SK situation is in Nashville no one outside the team and the fans are going to notice. Whereas in MTL he would be getting hell from everywhere. I'll wait for a statement from Trotz on the subject before I judge.

Old
11-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey diva View Post
Nice try SLake but no one else seemed to have issues with the time change. Sorry, SK has a history and that history makes things like this suspect.
I don't care why he missed the team meeting and wasn't trying to make an excuse. He didn't fulfill his obligations to the team and as a result was punished for it. Unlike how Kenny Britt was dealt with a couple weeks ago, Trotz held SK out for the game and it's now over and done with.

I don't care what his history was prior to arriving in Nashville. If he wasn't buying into the team culture here he wouldn't still be with the team. He made a mistake, he's been punished for it. Hopefully he learns from it and doesn't let it happen again. If it does, then I think he'll have a bigger issue to deal with than the fans because that simply won't be tolerated in this organization...

Old
11-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Seth Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
Well unfortunatly it isn't out of the ordinary for him and the clocks went back and hour so he would have gotten an extra hour of sleep this is something he has done. I hope for the teams sake it isn't but the verdict is still out.
He doesn't have enough experience to have a room to himself on the road, so I doubt he'd have overslept. But as you point out, the clocks moved back an hour...so, if that was a factor, he'd have been an hour early so that totally throws that out of the equation.