HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings vs. Predators - 11/06/11 - POSTGAME THOUGHTS & TIDBITS

Old
11-07-2010, 03:21 PM
TruKingFan
Two-Time Cup Winner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
An effective 4th line is ment to destroy the opponents top line effords. that means 2 strong and lightning fast winger and one realy smart center who can read the play.
which team in todays NHL has a 4th line like you describe? I mean come on. You need to distinguish the real games played on the ice versus your TV connected to a PS3...then again maybe you can't. this is just priceless!

TruKingFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 03:30 PM
JT Dutch*
Cult of Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
I watched NHLHD OTF Final, and they said something like the "Kings are on top of the West standings" ...

The west? How about they're on top of the entire freakin' league?

What does it take?
... Honestly, I hope it continues. I have no problem with seeing the Kings fly under the radar this season, if that is in fact what's happening - I have little interest in the "hype" machinery, anyway. The Kings were a first-round bounceout last season, and we're only 13 games into this one. They really don't warrant much hype as it is, do they?

JT Dutch* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

Willie Mitchel Injury update: http://twitter.com/helenenothelen/st...74246295052288

Quote:
No break or fracture for Kings' Willie Mitchell but will have MRI on Monday. Kings still saying upper body. Believe it's arm.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...mitchell-.html

Quote:
November 7, 2010 | 1:34 pm
X-rays taken of defenseman Willie Mitchell, who was injured during the Kings' 4-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night, showed no break or fracture, but he will undergo an MRI on Monday, a team spokesman said.

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2010, 03:44 PM
TruKingFan
Two-Time Cup Winner

Thanks, PU. Certainly hope Wm won't miss any games...then again, I'm confident our defense won't miss a beat even with Harrold in his place.

TruKingFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Brophy

well side note, I punched a guy out for trying to break into my car after the game in the Denny's parking structure, LAPD was there in 40 sec after I called. What a ****ing hassle. I was amped on the win but this was a downer.

Brophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Butch 19
King me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Dutch View Post
... Honestly, I hope it continues. I have no problem with seeing the Kings fly under the radar this season, if that is in fact what's happening - I have little interest in the "hype" machinery, anyway. The Kings were a first-round bounceout last season, and we're only 13 games into this one. They really don't warrant much hype as it is, do they?
I understand what you're saying - recognition & hype doesn't mean squat.

But this also wasn't on VS or ESPN. It was on NHLHD, it's the league's channel, shouldn't they know their own standings?

No biggy though.

Butch 19 is offline   Reply With Quote