HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is Mark Madden Usually This Horrible?

Old
11-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Mondello
Makin' the scene...

vCash: 500
I'm a fan, not a big fan, but a fan. He has his faults (far too fawning over MAF and Ben--they can do no wrong), but he does love and talk hockey, often. The buffoons on the Fan simply regurgitated what they read on the NHL or hockey news website. Plus, he is so absurd, really, really, absurd, often I laugh.

Mondello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Ugene Malkin
Bück Dich Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensPlz View Post
MM is a huge MAF support. His opinion being different than yours doesn't make him god awful. He is highly entertaining, well spoken, lots of player call ins, ect. If a difference of opinion ruins the show for you... don't listen.... or better yet, call him and tell him why he's wrong

But in all honestly, I can't stand 105.9 The X. MM is good but their low-royalties song play lists ruins his show for me. Every time I turn on The X it is Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or som other over played/washed up band from the 90s. Good music, but gets real old being played over and over. And wtf is with the hippie **** they are playing now? I went to satellite radio, found Octane, and never looked back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnMyOwn View Post
love octane... def the best hard rock satellite radio station
Ever since the XM/Sirius merger, I lost my favorite metal station, and I find myself at Octane since XM's metal station that took its place(Liquid Metal) just flat out sucks. I want my old station back....."Hard Attack"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_Metal_(Sirius_XM)

I can't listen to that station half the time anymore.

Ugene Malkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Hobodrifter

I listen because he talks hockey as much as he talks football,a rarity in Pittsburgh sports media. He is often way off the mark though with stances like part of the Pens problems are because Letestu gets too much time. I think he is one of those guys that will not admit a mistake or rethink a stated opinion. That or he does not know s##t about hockey if he truly feels Letestu is part of the problem.

Hobodrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Mordax
Abso-Buc'n-lutely

without reading what he said, yes

Mordax is offline   Reply With Quote