HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

Riku Helenius DUI

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-12-2010, 11:41 AM
  #26
bottomofthefoodchain
Registered User
 
bottomofthefoodchain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 3,873
vCash: 500
I think we have good numbers when it comes to deaths in traffic, so I'm pretty happy with the law.
Don't drink and drive.

As for Helenius, isn't he pretty bad anyway?

bottomofthefoodchain is offline  
Old
11-12-2010, 03:59 PM
  #27
CiprY
 
CiprY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
CiprY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomofthefoodchain View Post
I think we have good numbers when it comes to deaths in traffic, so I'm pretty happy with the law.
Don't drink and drive.

As for Helenius, isn't he pretty bad anyway?

Helenius isn´t bad, are you kidding me? look at his stats from last ES season and Kvalserien. he have had a bad start this season, and now this... i really like the guy, he got potential (mabye not NHL potential) and i dont think Södertälje Sk will fire him, there´s simply no good goalies left.

CiprY is offline  
Old
11-12-2010, 05:09 PM
  #28
Tokala
Registered User
 
Tokala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 2,871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Python View Post
It sounds like law enforcement in Argentina has a whole other set of problems.
In the United States it is raised to the level of our Legislative branch, not just the local law enforcement.

Tokala is offline  
Old
11-12-2010, 05:21 PM
  #29
timmeh
Registered User
 
timmeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,124
vCash: 500
I know you guys live in different contries and all but I can't believe you'd allow any amount of alcohol in your body while driving.

Didn't know the difference was that big but if it is I'm really happy Swedish laws are this strict.

Don't drink and drive, period.

timmeh is offline  
Old
11-12-2010, 05:29 PM
  #30
Going Back to Cally
Sons of Pirates
 
Going Back to Cally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: St.Pete, Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 28,682
vCash: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmeh View Post
I know you guys live in different contries and all but I can't believe you'd allow any amount of alcohol in your body while driving.

Didn't know the difference was that big but if it is I'm really happy Swedish laws are this strict.

Don't drink and drive, period.
I don't drink so really I don't care what the limit is but .02 is a little ridiculous in my opinion, I'd much rather have someone with that BAC on the road than someone talking on a cellphone.

__________________
Error 503 Service Unavailable
Going Back to Cally is offline  
Old
11-12-2010, 05:38 PM
  #31
timmeh
Registered User
 
timmeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,124
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yzerman effect View Post
I don't drink so really I don't care what the limit is but .02 is a little ridiculous in my opinion, I'd much rather have someone with that BAC on the road than someone talking on a cellphone.
I believe there is, or atleast is on its way, a law that says you need a hands-free if you're going to use a cellphone while driving

timmeh is offline  
Old
11-12-2010, 05:44 PM
  #32
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks
 
The Fear Boners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scrip Club
Country: United States
Posts: 20,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmeh View Post
I believe there is, or atleast is on its way, a law that says you need a hands-free if you're going to use a cellphone while driving
We let the herd thin itself here with cellphones and drunk driving.

The Fear Boners is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.