HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cammy complaints

Old
11-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Lucius

vCash: 500
Fixing the boards should be a priority for the team if Cammy is right.

If you don't think this enters into player recruitment, you're wrong. Players talk, players know which arenas act in which ways and if the Bell Centre develops a reputation for being an easy place to get hurt... I am sure it doesn't help us sign free agents.

Who wants to increase the chance of concussion for half the games they play each year?

Lucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolkaTruesilver View Post
He got 2 passes yesterday. on Gionta's goal, and... ... Gomez's?
No they also gave him 1 on the Subban goal which I was sure was Plekanec assist since he was the one who gave it to Markov.Really weird

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2010, 04:12 PM
phoque taupe

if the boards are so damn dangerous
why are we the only team injury free..

Just wondering.

phoque taupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2010, 04:18 PM
PricePkPatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawktop View Post
if the boards are so damn dangerous
why are we the only team injury free..

Just wondering.
You had to jinx it, right?

Get out, turn three times on yourself and SPIT.

Don't ask, GO NOW

PricePkPatch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2010, 09:06 PM
BenchBrawl
joueur de hockey

All the team seems to be going in the same direction , except Cammalleri that takes stupid penalties one after the other.Maybe Martin should bench him for a period , it's getting ridiculous now , I can understand a player not producing and being in a lethargy , but frankly his attitude and me myself and I vibe is getting tremendously annoying , im glad Gorges stepped up on the bench because frankly Cammy's penalty could have cost us the match which would have been a waste.

BenchBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Arctic_Hab_Fan

Plus 12, 12 points...there has got to be a reason why this guy is Plus 12?

Arctic_Hab_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Souvenirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
All the team seems to be going in the same direction , except Cammalleri that takes stupid penalties one after the other.Maybe Martin should bench him for a period , it's getting ridiculous now , I can understand a player not producing and being in a lethargy , but frankly his attitude and me myself and I vibe is getting tremendously annoying , im glad Gorges stepped up on the bench because frankly Cammy's penalty could have cost us the match which would have been a waste.
Should we demote him to the 4th line, send him to Hamilton, or just call the waaahmbulance for you?

Souvenirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Tray4Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
So true. I'd like all these Cammy supporters to show me how this exudes "intelligence"

Markov to Pleks on the half-wall, throws it down to Cammalleri who ONE TIMES it from the goal line. Puck leaves the zone, no more pressure the whole PP, next Cammy shift takes a blatantly stupid cross-check that leads to the Canes PP goal.

Martin doesn't have the balls to bench a veteran, but it's only a matter of time before some of this guys bonehead plays start costing us games.

We can thank The Franchise for another W boys

Tray4Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
BLONG7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray4Adams View Post
You and Cammalleri would get along. Have you never heard of the term Hockey IQ? Have you not watched the Montreal Canadiens play?

He passes when he should shoot, shoot when he should pass, makes stupid plays like it's his job.

Like I said, he has a world class shot, which is the reason he is in the NHL and the reason he makes so much money. 30 + goal scorers are hard to come by but maybe watch #13 next time and you'll see the bonehead plays he makes.

He thinks he has Kovalev's hands, but he doesn't. He has nothing but a shot.

he's gonna score 30+ goals and think he is the next Richard, but in reality, he's just not that good.

Edit: It'd be nice if he actually focused on scoring goals rather than making sure his BioSteel product gets some airtime in his pre/post game interviews
Anyhow, the guy is ina bit of a slump, but come one, he has been nothing but a real pro and leader since arriving here...

Last edited by One Man Rock Band: 11-14-2010 at 03:12 PM.
BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 03:13 PM
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!

Guys, keep it about hockey discussion. Infractions and/or warnings will be coming if you continue to belittle each other. There's no reason to personally attack each other when you can simple attack their side of debate with a good solid debate of your own.

Keep it clean.

One Man Rock Band is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Arctic_Hab_Fan

Quote:
So true. I'd like all these Cammy supporters to show me how this exudes "intelligence"

Markov to Pleks on the half-wall, throws it down to Cammalleri who ONE TIMES it from the goal line. Puck leaves the zone, no more pressure the whole PP, next Cammy shift takes a blatantly stupid cross-check that leads to the Canes PP goal.

Martin doesn't have the balls to bench a veteran, but it's only a matter of time before some of this guys bonehead plays start costing us games.

We can thank The Franchise for another W boys
Makes me wonder how a Cane player was able to get away with cross checking Plekanec in the very same area a few seconds before that dumb ref decided to call Cammalleri.

Old
11-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Arctic_Hab_Fan

Quote:
You and Cammalleri would get along. Have you never heard of the term Hockey IQ? Have you not watched the Montreal Canadiens play?

He passes when he should shoot, shoot when he should pass, makes stupid plays like it's his job.

Like I said, he has a world class shot, which is the reason he is in the NHL and the reason he makes so much money. 30 + goal scorers are hard to come by but maybe watch #13 next time and you'll see the bonehead plays he makes.

He thinks he has Kovalev's hands, but he doesn't. He has nothing but a shot.

Of course all you little fanboys will see that he's gonna score 30+ goals and think he is the next Richard, but in reality, he's just not that good.

Edit: It'd be nice if he actually focused on scoring goals rather than making sure his BioSteel product gets some airtime in his pre/post game interviews
That there, I think of Scott Gomez...Gomez is an incredible Turn over machine, a guy who makes 7.3 million a season, someone the pundits will point out played for the New Jersey Devils and therefore is sound defensively.

You are targeting an individual who is contributing to a team that is winning, Cammalleri is a plus 12 player and has 12 points to boot.

Old
11-14-2010, 04:39 PM
No Team Needed

The way some people talk about Cammalleri reminds me how Canadiens fans used to talk about Pierre Turgeon in the season and change they had him. People were so happy they got rid of him for a "real" hockey player like Shayne Corson.

Little did they know that the rest of the league laughed at how little they knew about hockey. St. Louis certainly laughed the loudest.

No Team Needed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Jigger77

And just like that Cammy gets his wish. The glass will be replaced at the BC because of his complaints.

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/309992.html

Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2010, 12:01 PM
CanadienErrant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post
And just like that Cammy gets his wish. The glass will be replaced at the BC because of his complaints.

NO ! Boivin & cie knew about the boards since long and are now acting on it.

CanadienErrant* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Lucius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post

Great news.

That's why someone like Cammy has to speak up. You're paying a guy 6 million a year, you want him to be able to run into the corner without fear.

Lucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2010, 12:56 PM
danyhabsfan

Even RDS cant spell Cammalleri right.

Les derniers propos de Michael Cammallerri au sujet des baies vitrées du Centre Bell ne sont pas tombés dans l'oreille d'un sourd.

danyhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Fel 96
JFC

Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyhabsfan View Post
Even RDS cant spell Cammalleri right.

Les derniers propos de Michael Cammallerri au sujet des baies vitrées du Centre Bell ne sont pas tombés dans l'oreille d'un sourd.
another Epic Fail from RDS...

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 04:25 AM
MikeyPeenz

tonight proved your Cammy IQ theory incorrect, his hockey sense go to the net = beauty
this thread should be closed.

MikeyPeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 04:59 AM
habtastic

Just stumbled upon this Cammy not having hockey IQ and only having a shot thing.

Wow. I have been pretty disappointed (as you might see from recent posts) with him cuz I think he's in a rut even though he's producing. Just expect a little more from him BECAUSE I think he's that good. He has excellent hockey IQ. That's why him and Plex play so well together. Same with Subban. Very cerebral guy, very focused and does have great hands. Can protect the puck in busy areas, make cheeky plays. Great passer. Obviously great shooter. So far, this season he's just not gotten to his normal level. He will and these laughable "complaints" about his skill will turn to admiration. Cammy is insanely good at specifically the things mentioned he was not good at. Sometimes it takes until the month of December to get back to your zone. That, or a nice pass from Komi.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote