HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Lucas Wallmark

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-15-2010, 04:53 PM
  #1
cheerupmurray
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,465
vCash: 500
Lucas Wallmark

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=39022

This guy looks interesting 33 points (12-21) in 14 games in j18 isn´t bad at all for a 15-year old. (eliteprospects isnt up to date). I know he was tv-pucken mvp chosen over guys like Liljendahl and Crus-Rydberg. Can anyone enlighten me how he play? Anyone watching Skellefteå j18 games?

cheerupmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2010, 05:15 PM
  #2
B Boarding
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 925
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerupmurray View Post
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=39022

This guy looks interesting 33 points (12-21) in 14 games in j18 isn´t bad at all for a 15-year old. (eliteprospects isnt up to date). I know he was tv-pucken mvp chosen over guys like Liljendahl and Crus-Rydberg. Can anyone enlighten me how he play? Anyone watching Skellefteå j18 games?
I saw him play a couple of games in the TV-pucken tournament about two months ago. I really liked this kid. He has some good overall skills where maybe his hockey sense and work ethics stood out the most. He reminded me about Zetterberg quite a lot. This is something I said about Adam Pettersson too two years ago and he hasn't really panned out...yet at least

B Boarding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 04:33 AM
  #3
feffan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Malmö
Country: Sweden
Posts: 662
vCash: 500
Haven´t seen any matches myself, but he´s getting a lot of praise for his play and collecting points on his loanstint to Karlskrona in Allsvenskan.

feffan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  #4
Jonteeh
Registered User
 
Jonteeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sweden
Posts: 234
vCash: 500
Just scored a goal in the first game of the SHL season.

I keep wondering how on earth everyone passed up on him at the draft..

Jonteeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2013, 07:13 PM
  #5
romelson
Registered User
 
romelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Örnsköldsvik
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,018
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to romelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonteeh View Post
Just scored a goal in the first game of the SHL season.

I keep wondering how on earth everyone passed up on him at the draft..
He's always been a poor skater. Go figure.
If he improves his skating, he may get drafted.

romelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2013, 02:32 PM
  #6
HabsProspectsExpert
Artturi Lehkonen
 
HabsProspectsExpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 525
vCash: 500
How can this guy make the WJC20 Sweden team with an other year of eligibility and not being drafted? I understand that he isn't the fastest skater, but he most be very good in other area of the game to compensate...

HabsProspectsExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2013, 11:40 PM
  #7
Enbom
Rookie User
 
Enbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Enbom
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsProspectsExpert View Post
How can this guy make the WJC20 Sweden team with an other year of eligibility and not being drafted? I understand that he isn't the fastest skater, but he most be very good in other area of the game to compensate...
In all honesty, we including himself, thought he was going to be picked; but in some way he wasn't. Not even as a high number.

Enbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2014, 12:27 AM
  #8
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 4,256
vCash: 500
Anybody watched him in The WJC? How was his skating, did it improved?

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.