HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[B] Game 16 | Bingo@Hershey | November 14th, 2010 | 5:00 pm | Team1430

Old
11-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Afro Thunder*

vCash: 500
Jeez what's going with Weirdname?

Is it his size? his speed that's lacking or what?

Afro Thunder* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Cat Herder
Formerly BigSensFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
I dunno about others, but I already can't stand Maindotc anymore...

Anyway, Bingo fans are what they are

So funny that Brust get shelled twice in a row

Sometimes, what you say comes back to bite you in the ass.
+1 to your thoughts on Maindotc

Cat Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Ghost in the Shell
#WeLikeOurKarlssons

+1 as well.

I appreciate the GDTs though.

Ghost in the Shell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 08:04 PM
JoeSakic

It's funny to see you guys pile on the Bingo guys (namely main). How many of the Bingo games have you watched this year? The fact that Robin didn't start this weekend speaks to one of two things...either he hasn't EARNED the coaches trust enough to play him in a back to back to back situation OR he's hurt/ill.

Like it or not, the Bingo Senators are not only in business to do the bidding of the Ottawa Senators. There's a business to be run and winning product that needs to be iced in a town that hasn't seen a winning team in many a year. KK's first and foremost duty is to win hockey games and develop players to feed into the Ottawa system.

If the players don't earn ice time, they don't get it...plain and simple. Young players need to be taught that lesson early - nothing will be handed to you. You have to work hard on and off the ice to earn your shot.

Thanks Bingo fans for all the updates and the game threads, they're truly appreciated.

JoeSakic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 08:27 PM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
I dunno about others, but I already can't stand Maindotc anymore...

Anyway, Bingo fans are what they are

So funny that Brust get shelled twice in a row

He makes up a pretty good GDT Xspyrit, as for some of his comments I shake my head.

What are Binghamton fans exactly Xspyrit???

What is so funny about Brust or any other goalie in the Ottawa Org getting shelled it pisses me off, but you find it funny!!!!!!!

ZekeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Johnny Hanson

some of you guys just have absolutely no clue.

Johnny Hanson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 09:06 PM
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?

There are too many people with the name Hot Karlsson in here.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Lenny the Lynx

vCash: 50
I appreciate the bingo fans giving their perspective. I don't watch the games so I enjoy hearing a bit of analysis from you guys that go beyond the stats. Obviously you want the team to win - and despite people wanting certain prospects to get more time, I agree that young players need to learn that they have to earn their time. Also it's good for all the prospects to be a part of a successful team and make the playoffs. I hope Lehner can get the starting role there but only if he earns it.

Lenny the Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2010, 09:45 AM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

Ryan Keller was scratched from last nights game against Hershey. I just noticed that. Grady did not mention that, during the pregame.......................

He must be hurt hope it is minor..............

Old
11-15-2010, 10:41 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeA View Post
Ryan Keller was scratched from last nights game against Hershey. I just noticed that. Grady did not mention that, during the pregame.......................

He must be hurt hope it is minor..............
Joy mentioned in the post-game wrap up that Hoffman and Spencer weren't scratched and she would have included this in her pre-game blog post. A lot of this stuff really would have been cleared up in the GDT if I hadn't gone to Wal-Mart.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2010, 10:46 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
He makes up a pretty good GDT Xspyrit, as for some of his comments I shake my head.
What comments are you referring to? I stick up for Brust and Brodeur earning the right to play and now people "don't like me". You don't get handed anything regardless of where you are in the draft. It's not my concern to be liked, but I don't appreciate users contacting moderators and having a 5 point infraction added to my account just because you don't agree with what I say or ASSUME that I'm trolling and trying to start a flame war. Whatever - I'll keep doing the GDT's and providing a place for users to collaborate and share ideas with one another - keep the head shaking going.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
Joy mentioned in the post-game wrap up that Hoffman and Spencer weren't scratched and she would have included this in her pre-game blog post. A lot of this stuff really would have been cleared up in the GDT if I hadn't gone to Wal-Mart.
No go to Wal*Mart MaindotC just do NOT lose your cell phone.

+ you do a good job on the GDT.....................................

Old
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Xspyrit

Quote:

What are Binghamton fans exactly Xspyrit???

What is so funny about Brust or any other goalie in the Ottawa Org getting shelled it pisses me off, but you find it funny!!!!!!!
Ya I'm sorry i need to explain it a bit. I have absolutely no problem with you or guys like Ski, Sens83. You guys are just frustrated because of no playoffs the last few years.

But that guy appears to be a bit rude. Post like this one are unacceptable :

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
YOU ALL CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE
Apparently he was sarcastic, but there has been a few times where I was like WTF?

Anyway, I don't want Brust to get shelled or anything but I found it was some poetry justice that he did for 2 games in a row after commenting that Bingo "might have a chance to win with Brust in nets". Like they had no chance to win at all when Lehner was playing

The kid is 19 y/o and has played 4 AHL games. He has a shutout and a loss where he stopped 37/40. The 2 other loss are against Hershey (everyone lose against them) and the other game where he gave up 4 goals on mostly screened shots.

Give the kid time to developp, this is our gem, I won't appreciate Bingo fans to bad mouth him

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote