HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Wang to sell?

Closed Thread

Old
11-18-2010, 06:21 AM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

vCash: 500
Wang to sell?

I went to the game last night, and I figured I'd let you guys in on something thats reverberating around with the ushers: Apparently Wang is in negotiations to sell the team to Pat Lofantaine. That is what 3 ushers told me last night, and was the rumor that started to fly through the Coli last night. Apparently Wang has done what we all feared, stripped the team down in hopes that he would sell the team a.s.a.p.

I frequently go on Islandermania(although I do not say anything) and someone created an exact same thread there. (If you don't believe me, go freaking check).

This story has legs. BTW, just how I got the info: I saw two ushers talking with two other fans, and my nosey self had to ask what was up once I heard Wang and sell. This was below sections 313. Another usher in 315 had told me the same thing when I went over to meet a friend. He was talking to security and they were talking about the pathetic attendance and "if it would increase when Wang sells to Pat Lofantaine"

Continue to pray every night, for 2 hours at a time, that we are about to really be saved.

Old
11-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Sammy2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
I went to the game last night, and I figured I'd let you guys in on something thats reverberating around with the ushers: Apparently Wang is in negotiations to sell the team to Pat Lofantaine. That is what 3 ushers told me last night, and was the rumor that started to fly through the Coli last night. Apparently Wang has done what we all feared, stripped the team down in hopes that he would sell the team a.s.a.p.

I frequently go on Islandermania(although I do not say anything) and someone created an exact same thread there.

This story has legs. And continue to pray every night, for 2 hours at a time, that we are about to really be saved.
You mean we might actually have an owner that cares? After PL walked out on Wang this would be awesome!

Old
11-18-2010, 06:26 AM
JKP

Wishful thinking, I expect. In before the lock!

Old
11-18-2010, 06:28 AM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKP View Post
Wishful thinking, I expect. In before the lock!
This can be locked, but you people deserve to know. I'm shocked that it wasn't posted before now, I had to say something.

Over at Islandermania, I swear an exact thread on a fan who went to the game last night posted it too. I noticed it which is why I decided to say what I heard.

I know this all sounds crazy, but where there is smoke..

there's a ****ing "dumpster fire" LOL

Old
11-18-2010, 06:36 AM
DaMick
at least we got D

Send a message via MSN to DaMick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
This can be locked,
Oh and it has been locked until you can give a verifiable source.