HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Central Europe
Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

David Musil, Martin Frk, & Richard Panik?

Old
02-13-2008, 06:27 AM
JFA87-66-99

vCash: 500
David Musil, Martin Frk, & Richard Panik?

Does anyone have any information on any of these players listed above? Any Stats,Scouting Reports,Bio's or does anyone know a site in English were I could find something? Are these kids possible the next Superstars to come out of the Czech Republic and Slovakia? Or if there are some other potential Superstars could you give me a little info on them? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance!

I heard Martin Frk and Richard Panik were dominating in the Czech Junior Leagues and David Musil is a 1993 born playing for the Czech in tournaments already. I've heard that David Musil could be a special player? Is all this information correct?

JFA87-66-99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2010, 08:34 PM
alex20wild

they are very good, frk is probably the worst of them. Tomas Jurco will be the next best slovakian easily

alex20wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2010, 01:10 AM
slovakiasnextone

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex20wild View Post
they are very good, frk is probably the worst of them. Tomas Jurco will be the next best slovakian easily
Erm, no? Frk is the best of them currently.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2010, 02:34 AM
alko

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFA87-66-99 View Post
Does anyone have any information on any of these players listed above? Any Stats,Scouting Reports,Bio's or does anyone know a site in English were I could find something? Are these kids possible the next Superstars to come out of the Czech Republic and Slovakia? Or if there are some other potential Superstars could you give me a little info on them? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance!

I heard Martin Frk and Richard Panik were dominating in the Czech Junior Leagues and David Musil is a 1993 born playing for the Czech in tournaments already. I've heard that David Musil could be a special player? Is all this information correct?
stats of Panik you can find for example here, where you can find also some links to articles about him. But its in Slovak language (use google translator).
And as always, try eliteprospects.com

alko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2010, 03:08 AM
zorz

Musil is currently falling in rankings, so scouts probably dont believe that he can be a superstar player. It can stil change of course. Another guy to watch is Jaskin, but that you probably already know. Hes playing top czech mens league and is doing pretty well. 21/2+5, but hes playing on a bad team and is playing even better than his stats say IMO. Its hard for me to say who will be the next NHL calibre player to pop up besides these...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex20wild View Post
Why do you think Frk is that bad? I thought hes producing quite well, but Im not watching his play.

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2010, 05:12 AM
Siftak

The situation about M. Frk...
What the situation was with Frk when he used to play in Czech Junior League... he was so good. The league was really small for him, he was the best and there couldnt be almost anybody who could compare to him. BUT.
Now, when he is playing in US he felt in the middle of players. Here in CZ everybody wanted him to be best, in his club, everybody was playing on him, he spend so many time on the ice and everyone passed him the puck right the way so he could do anything he could.
And now we cant see the same difference at the US.
Even in the preliminary ranking for Draft 2011 he used to be at the top and was expecting as a one of the first round. But now?
I am sure that he will be one of the best one day, but today is not good for him.
He has to catch up the other guys and we will see. But now? Jaskin is the number one (And i am proud to write this-) of the Czech Republic players!

Siftak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2010, 05:28 AM
zorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siftak View Post
The situation about M. Frk...
What the situation was with Frk when he used to play in Czech Junior League... he was so good. The league was really small for him, he was the best and there couldnt be almost anybody who could compare to him. BUT.
Now, when he is playing in US he felt in the middle of players. Here in CZ everybody wanted him to be best, in his club, everybody was playing on him, he spend so many time on the ice and everyone passed him the puck right the way so he could do anything he could.
And now we cant see the same difference at the US.
Even in the preliminary ranking for Draft 2011 he used to be at the top and was expecting as a one of the first round. But now?
I am sure that he will be one of the best one day, but today is not good for him.
He has to catch up the other guys and we will see. But now? Jaskin is the number one (And i am proud to write this-) of the Czech Republic players!
Well Frk is 2012 draft eligible, so it is not really surprising hes not on top of 2011 rankings hell be ok and is doing well so far considering hes 17yr old rookie.

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote