HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

10,000 posts

Old
11-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Prestonn99

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Prestonn99
Crazy!

Prestonn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Samkow
Global Moderator
Sidney Cosby

Send a message via Skype™ to Samkow
There is currently a lot of controversy about Mr. Double-Shift Lasse's obloquies, and I know that any letter on the subject will almost certainly cause someone to sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading. Still, Double-Shift Lasse is a walking time bomb of adventurism. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Double-Shift Lasse's flighty maneuvers, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. One could imagine that some good might come from letting him direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life. But the only one whose imagination is vivid enough is Double-Shift Lasse. I would like to close by saying that I have come to know Mr. Double-Shift Lasse's advocates too well not to feel the profoundest disgust for their disaffected communications.

Otherwise, congrats on 10,000

11-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Robert
Foligno family

Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKETfan View Post
seriously.

I remember when I threw a CBJ hottub party at the Rbar for my 1,000th post thinking that was a lot. Espen flew in. Hitch skinny dipped. I don't know how I'll top that for my 10,000th.
You and Mason, it's not always about you... But I do know where you are coming from...

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Robert
Foligno family

Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkow View Post
There is currently a lot of controversy about Mr. Double-Shift Lasse's obloquies, and I know that any letter on the subject will almost certainly cause someone to sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading. Still, Double-Shift Lasse is a walking time bomb of adventurism. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Double-Shift Lasse's flighty maneuvers, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. One could imagine that some good might come from letting him direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life. But the only one whose imagination is vivid enough is Double-Shift Lasse. I would like to close by saying that I have come to know Mr. Double-Shift Lasse's advocates too well not to feel the profoundest disgust for their disaffected communications.

Say what... In four words, DSL gets it done!

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkow View Post

Old-Timey Politician Mad Libs? That's what quality poster milestones rate around here?

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2010, 08:30 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

Number of posts is a useless stat!
I don't know whether to say congratulations or to give you the number of a good therapist!

leesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 07:02 PM
jacketracket*

Congrats, D-SL - hard to imagine that it has been this long (TWSS). Seems like just yesterday you were passionately discussing whose jersey the CBJ would retire first - Hannes Hyvonen's, or Pirjeta's.

BTW, my money is still on Brett Harkins ...

jacketracket* is offline   Reply With Quote