HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden

1995 born talent

Old
11-19-2010, 07:42 PM
PuckOut

vCash: 500
1995 born talent

We should really have one of these threads for every year should we not?

So who's getting the hype so far? Viktor Crus-Rydberg has to be mentioned of course.

In these parts there's some buzz about Tobias Liljendahl who word has it, will join DIF next season. Probably teaming up with tv-pucken linemates William Garpenlöv and (now at Haninge) Oscar Bergqvist.

PuckOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2010, 04:51 AM
SurMartin

I've only seen Skellefteas J18 but in terms of hype I'd say the biggest buzz up here is the MVP of Tvpucken, Lukas Wallmark. The only -95 on the team, playing on the firstline and probably stands out the most. Very creative in the offensive zone, great skating, hockeysense, work-ethics, you name it. (33p in 14games.)

William Silfwerfeldt Öhman was awarded Best Tvpucken goaltender and he looked very good, but I haven't seen him play except then.

SurMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2010, 05:28 AM
KRM

Although not '95 born (on hfboards that sounds very wrong btw), but late '94 and thus part of the same draft class, Andreas Johnson have been playing really impressive hockey in J20 SuperElit. He's 6+4 in 13 games so far.

KRM is offline   Reply With Quote