HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT..Anybody interested in buying a nextel i90?

Closed Thread

Old
10-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Draft Guru
The Wizard of Özil

vCash: 500
OT..Anybody interested in buying a nextel i90?

I bought this phone recently but am looking to sell it after I upgraded to an i95. Phone is in MINT condition. Only has one slight scratch on the screen, everything else is MINT. I'm looking for around $100 bucks for it, which was how much I paid for it. Shipping will be included. Anybody interested? Let me know.

Old
10-06-2003, 10:14 AM
JCProdigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru
I bought this phone recently but am looking to sell it after I upgraded to an i90. Phone is in MINT condition. Only has one slight scratch on the screen, everything else is MINT. I'm looking for around $100 bucks for it, which was how much I paid for it. Shipping will be included. Anybody interested? Let me know.
Too bad Sather named himself coach because that would've been an upgrade over the walkie talkie Kyle was using.

Old
10-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Leetchie

Send a message via AIM to Leetchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru
I bought this phone recently but am looking to sell it after I upgraded to an i95. Phone is in MINT condition. Only has one slight scratch on the screen, everything else is MINT. I'm looking for around $100 bucks for it, which was how much I paid for it. Shipping will be included. Anybody interested? Let me know.
I realize the phone is in MINT condition, but if the phone costs $100, why would someone want to buy yours with the one scratch when they could get a brand new one?

Old
10-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Theoren Fan

Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Love to be able to help ya out but I already have a cellphone and it's just fine. Wouldn't have had to worry about shipping costs either,...Lake Ronkonkama's what, like 2-3 towns over I think..use to work at the Pudgies there for alittle while. Good luck though, lot of people use Nextel even considering what a piece of garbage it is so I'm sure you'll fine somebody.

Old
10-06-2003, 05:12 PM
_P_

Send a message via AIM to _P_
i was thinking...why the hell is he posting this here? than i remembered that nextel is the offical wireless carrier of the new york rangers...so now it all makes sense to me

Old
10-07-2003, 04:51 AM
Draft Guru
The Wizard of Özil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetchie
I realize the phone is in MINT condition, but if the phone costs $100, why would someone want to buy yours with the one scratch when they could get a brand new one?
That's easy. I'm looking for an existing Nextel customer who has an older version and is looking to upgrade to a new one. If you go through Nextel, which you have to unless you buy one used, it costs $199.00 for a new Nextel i90. My phone is just as good and for $100 cheaper. You get a discount on a phone with activation, but for people who have been with Nextel for a few years and have an i1000, i35, i60, etc, it costs them a fortune to upgrade to a new phone. It's a shame too.

Oh well. Thought I might ask. I won't have any problem selling it, already got a few bids over on eBay.

Closed Thread