HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2010 Flyers Prospects & Phantoms Discussion Thread

Closed Thread

Old
11-27-2010, 12:54 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Really dont know why you guys even respond to NWO. He only cheers for his 3-4 guys he really likes (Rinaldo, Klotz, etc etc), and everyone else he gets excited when they do bad. Same ol story.

Oh and his boy got suspended again for a headshot on another player. Yep, that Rinaldo is great haha

EDIT: Oh and NWO
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/csl.php?tid=5418

Check out the stats on the whole team. I guess they all just plain ol suck with those +/-'s.
yeah for the most part the whole teams has sucked. whats your point? However i am not talking about the whole team. I am talking about 2 dman. You apparently watch the phantoms. so tell me how does the finnish guy and the great gus look defensively in your opinion?

Old
11-27-2010, 12:56 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
if it wasnt for those dirty soft euros the Phantoms would clearly be better right?
couldnt be that they lack the talent, nah that cant be it at all.

Old
11-27-2010, 12:58 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
where do you draw this conclusion i like klotz? i will say it again. he is terrible and will never ever play in the nhl. I bet you my boy rinaldo will have a longer nhl career than any 2 guys you want to pick currently on the phantoms.
Wellwood and Gustafsson.

Old
11-27-2010, 12:59 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

Quote:
yeah for the most part the whole teams has sucked. whats your point? However i am not talking about the whole team. I am talking about 2 dman. You apparently watch the phantoms. so tell me how does the finnish guy and the great gus look defensively in your opinion?
Lehtivouri is having a rougher time. He isnt defense isnt up to pair of last season. He was paired with a vet last season who helped him alot. This season he is paired with Bourdon who gets out of position alot, so when Lehtivouri goes up on the rush like he ussually does, Bourdon isnt able to cover for him. Alot of these goals against though isnt their fault but Backlund not playing well.

Gustafsson on the other had you are completely wrong about. Just ask PSPhantoms. He is even saying the the defender he is with, Jan, is playing terribly and is leaving Gustafsson out to dry. Gustaffson is the best defender on the team right now.

Old
11-27-2010, 01:00 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
You're right. NoGoal has no shot.

Wellwood can never become a complimentary player.

Our defensive pool is overrated.

And our goalies? I mean a Russian 22-year-old who never got drafted and never had a coach? What is Holmgren thinking? Kid doesn't stand a chance.

He's doing MUCH better than he did when the season started. If you look back in this thread a page or two, there's a chunk of pretty up to date stats.
The defensive pool is only overrated on the flyers board. no where else. Who said wellwood cant become a complimentary player(no guarantee at all that he does though)?
Lets see the rushkie play the whole year before you proclaim his greatness. so far so good.Your the man cliff, love your selective vision.

Old
11-27-2010, 01:03 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Lehtivouri is having a rougher time. He isnt defense isnt up to pair of last season. He was paired with a vet last season who helped him alot. This season he is paired with Bourdon who gets out of position alot, so when Lehtivouri goes up on the rush like he ussually does, Bourdon isnt able to cover for him. Alot of these goals against though isnt their fault but Backlund not playing well.

Gustafsson on the other had you are completely wrong about. Just ask PSPhantoms. He is even saying the the defender he is with, Jan, is playing terribly and is leaving Gustafsson out to dry. Gustaffson is the best defender on the team right now.
Fair enough. Disagree bit no biggie.I have heard the total opposite about gustaffson and the finn. bourdon i was told has played rather well of late, this was about a week or so ago. Havent heard a peep about Marshall. no feedback at all. Not sure if that is good or bad.

Old
11-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Terence Peterman

Liking Rinaldo as a prospect is already kind of silly...but referring to him as your "boy," well, that's just hilarious.

Old
11-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Spongolium*
Potato Magician

Quote:
Listen clown hair. Go back and re-read. I know you can do it, When you do then get back to me ok. I really do not care if someone I do not know on a message board takes me seriously. So then who has this hof potential out of the prospect pool, since I am so off base in saying that they have no one.
I think it is you that needs to go back and read what you posted putz, oh i cleaned up your post so i could "read" it too. You didn't say that there isn't anyone with HOF potential. You said that there is no chance any of them become a HOF'er. Spouting your opinion like fact.

It's just funny to hear you bash anyone else's comments, but then not care what anyone else thinks. Why do you post then?

Old
11-27-2010, 02:06 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
I think it is you that needs to go back and read what you posted putz, oh i cleaned up your post so i could "read" it too. You didn't say that there isn't anyone with HOF potential. You said that there is no chance any of them become a HOF'er. Spouting your opinion like fact.

It's just funny to hear you bash anyone else's comments, but then not care what anyone else thinks. Why do you post then?
shockingly your incorrect again. It is fact that as we sit here today none have hof potential. I post because people like you make me laugh

Old
11-27-2010, 02:26 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
On a more positive note, Ranford had 2 assists last night. He's now 3rd in the league with 22 goals(t-1st) and 18 assists for 40 points in 25 games.

Old
11-27-2010, 04:10 PM
born bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 View Post
On a more positive note, Ranford had 2 assists last night. He's now 3rd in the league with 22 goals(t-1st) and 18 assists for 40 points in 25 games.
He now has 3 assists (10 hours ago he had 1 !).
So he is getting secondaries as a bonus

Brandon Manning with a goal to stay on top for D`s

Old
11-27-2010, 05:49 PM
FightingMajor

Rinaldo could end up playing more games than wellwood or gustafsson, but klotz doesnt belong in that bet. He was just sent down to the echl and will almost certainly never play a game for the Flyers except for preseason.

Old
11-27-2010, 11:38 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Here's a general update on some of our guys:

Hostetter: 22GM, 4G, 13A, 17PTS. 11th among defensemen in the OHL in points.

Ranford: Another goal and an assist tonight. That gives him 26GM, 23G, 20A, 43PTS. First in the league in goals, and 2nd in points.

Manning: 22GM, 11G, 16A, 27PTS. 2nd among defensemen in the WHL in points.

Blidstrand: 26GM, 2G, 4A, 6PTS. Regina is terrible right now, and he isn't exactly helping all that much, but growing pains are no surprise.

Chaput: 27GM, 8G, 14A, 22PTS. He's racking up the penalty minutes with 54, almost equaling his output of 60 last year.

McGinn: 17GM, 8G, 10A, 18PTS.

Labrecque: 20GM, 11G, 11A, 22PTS.

Lauridsen: 14GM, 0G, 2A, 2PTS. Tied for the lead on his team with 16PIM.

Old
11-28-2010, 12:34 AM
westisbest*

Ranford had 2 goals tonight and an assist as he just scored.

Old
11-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Harks

Update on Eriksson:

Given away 2 games for my team now in 1 week, with EASY EASY EASY goals let in. I can count 4 big ones. And in both games it was 0-1 and 0-2 in one game.

Really needs time to grow into the SEL and now he aint ready.
Does'nt look solid at all and has given away bad rebounds all season long.
I think he might see som bench in the future games and hopefully he'll bounce back, because he hasn't been good, except the shutout.

Think Hadelöv is going to play like 80-20 from now.

C´mon Jocke! (and learn to glove from the right side! )

Old
11-28-2010, 07:40 PM
CerpinTaxt

did Backlund get injured? his name was not on the roster for the Phantoms tonight.

Old
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerpinTaxt View Post
did Backlund get injured? his name was not on the roster for the Phantoms tonight.
yep.
tpanotch Johan Backlund can't get a break. Got hurt again yesterday in a game with the Phantoms
about 8 hours ago via TweetDeck

Phantoms lose again to the Conn. Whale. The last place team in the Atlantic Riopel stopped 18 of 21. they were shutout by someone named Cameron Talbot

Old
11-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Go For It

Is there anywhere one can watch Phantoms games online?

Old
11-28-2010, 08:07 PM
pelts35.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
yep.
tpanotch Johan Backlund can't get a break. Got hurt again yesterday in a game with the Phantoms
about 8 hours ago via TweetDeck

Phantoms lose again to the Conn. Whale. The last place team in the Atlantic Riopel stopped 18 of 21. they were shutout by someone named Cameron Talbot
Wow, so the Phantoms tandem will be Riopel and Stewart for the foreseeable future?

BTW, Talbot has some impressive numbers. In 5 games he has a GAA of 1.98 and a save %age of .935.

Old
11-29-2010, 12:17 AM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
Wow, so the Phantoms tandem will be Riopel and Stewart for the foreseeable future?

BTW, Talbot has some impressive numbers. In 5 games he has a GAA of 1.98 and a save %age of .935.
Not sure of the Backlund injury situation. But does it matter if this team cant figure out how to score goals? Honestly never heard of Talbot. Saw the score and thought Chad Johnson got the SO.

Old
11-29-2010, 12:29 AM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
Not for free that I know of.

Old
11-29-2010, 02:34 AM
BobbyClarkeFan16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harks View Post
Update on Eriksson:

Given away 2 games for my team now in 1 week, with EASY EASY EASY goals let in. I can count 4 big ones. And in both games it was 0-1 and 0-2 in one game.

Really needs time to grow into the SEL and now he aint ready.
Does'nt look solid at all and has given away bad rebounds all season long.
I think he might see som bench in the future games and hopefully he'll bounce back, because he hasn't been good, except the shutout.

Think Hadelöv is going to play like 80-20 from now.

C´mon Jocke! (and learn to glove from the right side! )
He's a 20 year old who has played 10 games, has a 2.42 GAA and a .910 Save Percentage. Those numbers are excellent. So what, he's had a couple of bad games. We all knew on here that Eriksson was probably going to be two - three years away from coming to North America and that he was going to be brought along slowly. I'd say his progression is what the organization has expected and I don't think anyone is upset seeing those numbers.

He's also being mentored by a good veteran netminder and that's what Eriksson needs right now. It's best that he is where he is and he'll be better off in the long run. Let's also not forget that this is the first time in his career that he's faced any sort of adversity and he's played through some bouts of inconsistency - something that is common with all young players.

I'd say you're over reacting a bit on Eriksson. He's going to be fine and he'll learn how to play himself out of a slump. He did it already earlier in the year......

Old
11-29-2010, 08:57 AM
ilovetheflyers8

Quote:
You can pay to watch here, they also offer free highlights, and possibly radio links. There is also a link on the Phantoms website to listen on the radio on the right side.

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

Old
11-29-2010, 09:06 AM
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!

Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
At this point the Phantoms should pay you to watch.

Old
11-29-2010, 09:20 AM
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9

Quote:
atdhe.net shows AHL games

Closed Thread