HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

NYR and OTT trades.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-26-2010, 04:35 PM
  #26
neutral zone trap13
Registered User
 
neutral zone trap13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,532
vCash: 500
I would do Grachev+Frolov for Kuba+pick. A 2nd maybe?

neutral zone trap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2010, 08:28 PM
  #27
The Waffler
Can wipe my own ass!
 
The Waffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Grenville
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan View Post
Regin is in the top 6
Over who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcallister View Post
I don't think Campoli can handle that much ice time
He's been very reliable this season and has shown why a 1st was traded for him.

He was a top 4 (Mostly top pairing IIRC) in NYI. Granted, it is NYI but he handled it pretty well and I have no doubt he can handle a #4 spot in Ottawa.

Also, if Campoli can't handle it, nor can Carkner or Hale. lawl.

The Waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2010, 08:48 PM
  #28
Wraparounds
Powerful Wizard
 
Wraparounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,444
vCash: 500
Negatory to inquiries about Girardi. He has cemented himself as a #2 defenseman opposite Staal.

Wraparounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2010, 09:06 PM
  #29
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?
 
wubwubwubwub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,172
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waffler View Post
Over who?
Fisher since Fish is equally effective and better all around in a grinders role.

Also, the person who made the line up put Camps on DLine 2+3

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2010, 09:44 PM
  #30
The Waffler
Can wipe my own ass!
 
The Waffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Grenville
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan View Post
Fisher since Fish is equally effective and better all around in a grinders role.

Also, the person who made the line up put Camps on DLine 2+3
You should know that Regin will never be a 2nd line center over Fisher. As much as we all want to see it, it ain't happening.

And lol. I was wondering why that smiley was there.

The Waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2010, 09:54 PM
  #31
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?
 
wubwubwubwub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,172
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waffler View Post
You should know that Regin will never be a 2nd line center over Fisher. As much as we all want to see it, it ain't happening.

And lol. I was wondering why that smiley was there.
Happened against Dallas
Unfortunately it didnt yield immediate results so they would rather stick with Fishers constant mediocrity than Regin pretty good but scoreless game.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2010, 09:54 AM
  #32
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,373
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Straka View Post
I'm a huge fan of both teams and I'm wondering if a trade could be made between the two? Girardi seems like the type of defensemen Ottawa could use on the back-end, Grachev is the kind of forward prospect the sens need in the system and could potentially swap a D-prospect and Frolov could spark some offense any deals that can be made?
Would like to be open minded about making a deal work, but I'm not sure at present time the teams are a good match. At first glance it does not seem either has so much excess talent that a move could allow for a good balanced deal or a massive overpayment for a prized asset. That just leaves Coke for Pepsi, which usually does not make sense.

That said, since the OP specifically suggested these three, what would Sens give? Frolov is useful right now; Grachev needs development but has tools we don't want to give away; and Girardi is pushing for top 12-15 status of the league's D.

NYR are not really looking for established greats with age 30+, but looking to go younger.

Is a deal possible?..........

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2010, 12:24 PM
  #33
johnnydollaz89*
7 More Wins!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,701
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to johnnydollaz89*
why does every1 undervalue dan girardi so much?

johnnydollaz89* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2010, 02:34 PM
  #34
Punxrocknyc19*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutral zone trap13 View Post
I would do Grachev+Frolov for Kuba+pick. A 2nd maybe?
rangers need to trade a dman in that trade. they have gilroy as the 7th once rozsival plays tonight and no way sauer gets scratched.


maybe frolov and gilroy for kuba and jim o brien???


id love mike fisher but he is their version of the rangers callahan and no im not proposing that trade.


fisher for frolov can work thought

Punxrocknyc19* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2010, 03:24 PM
  #35
Caius Merlyn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 540
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Would like to be open minded about making a deal work, but I'm not sure at present time the teams are a good match. At first glance it does not seem either has so much excess talent that a move could allow for a good balanced deal or a massive overpayment for a prized asset. That just leaves Coke for Pepsi, which usually does not make sense.

That said, since the OP specifically suggested these three, what would Sens give? Frolov is useful right now; Grachev needs development but has tools we don't want to give away; and Girardi is pushing for top 12-15 status of the league's D.

NYR are not really looking for established greats with age 30+, but looking to go younger.

Is a deal possible?..........
Girardi is still far from top 12-15.

Enstrom
Pronger
Doughty
Green
Lidstrom
Visnovsky
Keith
Letang
Boyle
Seabrook
Burns
Kronwall
Ehrhoff
Chara
Weber
Suter
Regehr
Markov
Johnson - Stl
Johnson - LA
Staal
Edler
Pitkanen
Yandle

are all currently better

Caius Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2010, 03:41 PM
  #36
Richter35
Registered User
 
Richter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,380
vCash: 500
grachev, frolov, gilroy

for

kuba, 3rd?

Richter35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.