HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Farrell Gloves

Old
12-01-2010, 03:38 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

vCash: 500
Farrell Gloves

I know they make chest protectors but has anyone tried on their gloves. I was thinking about buying a pair to test them out to see if I like it but dont feel like spending money unless they are comfortable.

Any thoughts from you guys who have actually tested the gloves out?

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Baggy Spandex
The Nightman Cometh

I use the higher end model of the Farrell gloves. They've been great to me so far. No wear on the leather palms, they are pretty comfortable as well. I bout what I think is one size too large though, and the pinky is a little bit ill-fitting, but I believe that's my fault for going 14" instead of 13". Then again, they might just run big.

I did get them at half off regular price though and paid around $40-50 for the pair. For that money I'd absolutely buy them again. Great protection too. Those little blocks are amazing.

Baggy Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggy Spandex View Post
I use the higher end model of the Farrell gloves. They've been great to me so far. No wear on the leather palms, they are pretty comfortable as well. I bout what I think is one size too large though, and the pinky is a little bit ill-fitting, but I believe that's my fault for going 14" instead of 13". Then again, they might just run big.

I did get them at half off regular price though and paid around $40-50 for the pair. For that money I'd absolutely buy them again. Great protection too. Those little blocks are amazing.
What size are you in other gloves?

I know I am a size 13 and I find Mission, Easton, and Bauer gloves to be most comfortable.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote