HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Failure

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2010, 08:48 PM
sheed36

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
It's okay, guys, we can come back next game. Everyone's allowed a few off nights a year (except Gomez , nice to see him finally get a goal).
You know it's against the Devils tomorrow right? The Habs have a better chance of getting shutout than actually winning the game..

Old
12-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggsy View Post
WOW where the hell was Subban on BOTH those last goals? or for that matter where was anyone on that last one just brrrrutal
He was caught when Cammalleri gave up the puck.

Still should have never gotten to OT, the Gagne goal was a farce, blatant penality not called and they score 10 sec later...this after they called 4 borderline calls on the Habs all game.

Old
Bieber fever

Gif of Plekanec rolling AK

We miss Markov...

Old
TankEller*

Quote:
Originally Posted by skar67 View Post
Man, It's a thing to get scored on a breakaway, but Cammalleri stopped skating right there .. what the **** man?

Cammalleri is not playing like he should, and good for him if he gets points, but those defensive lapse and giving up on the play isnt what Martin want on his team.
Have you seen the suicide pass Subban did to him?

Oh but that's all right.

I so hope Cammalleri gets traded at some point to a competent offensive team, so you guys can boo your ass off like the bunch of losers you are everytime he touches the puck in the Bell Centre, and come down to jacking off on Gorges falling everywhere on the ice and bacon-dancing like a chicken with his head cut in front of the net as soon as the puck gets into a scoring area...

You guys are ridiculous. Subban belongs in the AHL? Really? How ****ing bad are you people in analyzing hockey. He's a 21 years old guy learning the game and going through hot and rough streaks.

Old
Nashy
The Honey Badger

I hate how Penner gets first star......he does jack**** all game...but gets a gift and buries it.

Gagner and Hemsky both played better games.

Old
PunkinDrublic*

Glad to see the EMOS are back tonight !

Old
ohheyhemsky

vCash: 50
Not starting a fight or trolling here, but can I get a legitimate, impartial breakdown on what could have been called a penalty late in the game? I'm in an argument, and when watching Oiler games, I'm in OILER MODE. Everyone knows what I mean here, as they are usually in a completely biased mindset when watching their team play.

But if anyone's up for it, and the full highlights aren't up yet, I was just wondering what you guys considered should have been called at the end there? Lots of booing coming out of the Bell Centre.

Old
12-01-2010, 08:50 PM
xduckiex

I think some people are underestimating Edmonton. They may be at the bottom of the league but they do have a lot of talent....Mtl won't be the only team that this happens to this season. They'll play spoiler for a lot of teams as the season wears on.

Old
saints96

you ladies sound like we just got eliminated from the playoffs. RELAX lol. yes it wasnt a good game, move on...they'll come back tomorow night.

Old
PyrettaBlaze*

Honestly, Cammalleri hasn't been himself all season. I have no idea what's up with him...

Old
12-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Nashy
The Honey Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
You know it's against the Devils tomorrow right? The Habs have a better chance of getting shutout than actually winning the game..
On the bright side....these aren't the same Devils...these are the 29th place ones.

Believe it or not...the Habs have a chance.

Old
Kenny Powders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankEller View Post

Oh but that's all right.

I so hope Cammalleri gets traded at some point to a competent offensive team, so you guys can boo your ass off like the bunch of losers you are everytime he touches the puck in the Bell Centre, and come down to jacking off on Gorges falling everywhere on the ice and bacon-dancing like a chicken with his head cut in front of the net as soon as the puck gets into a scoring area...

You guys are ridiculous. Subban belongs in the AHL? Really? How ****ing bad are you people in analyzing hockey. He's a 21 years old guy learning the game and going through hot and rough streaks.
Overreacting much?

Look at the replay, Look after the pass, look Cammy stop skating ENTIRELY. Dont tell me your not pissed looking a this. Your in the NHL, you just can't stop skating like that. Not like Cammy was 100 feet away, it's ****ing Penner, he was catching up a let down completly ..

Old
sheed36

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastRide View Post
Devils tomorrow, another loss..LOL
You should have said... Devils tomorrow, another "shutout" loss..LOL

Old
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
I've actually thought Subban had been struggling the last few games (or at least he wasn't his usual self,, I was even wondering if the "respect" controversy was getting to him) but tonight was a disaster. As a young defenseman, you know these kinds of games are going to come along eventually for him like anyone else, but man it sucks when they do.

Not that he was the whole reason we lost - Spacek was terrible and Gorges didn't look good either. When half your D has an off-night...that's what you get. The Habs as a whole are continuing their trend of playing up or down to their opponents' level, which is extremely frustrating.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who thought Cammalleri was pretty brutal, despite the 2 points. Subban gave him a pretty lousy pass in OT but he was trying to juggle it in his skates like he was playing pond hockey - not gonna cut it.

On the plus side, Kostitsyn played great. Plekanec, Pouliot, Darche, Hamrlik and Picard were good too. None of the goals were close to being Price's fault, and he still has his "3 and under in regulation" streak intact, so that's nice.

Travelling to Jersey for the tail-end of a back-to-back against the Devils tomorrow? Ugh...not optimistic.

Old
saints96

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
its inevitable man

Old
habtastic

**** happens. And it did. I think PK is finally going to realize that he needs to play without forgetting the consequences. His poorest game by far. Cammy was tired on that shift and as a veteran should have been aware that a lazy attempt at a reception is not acceptable after you've let them come back by two. Also some timely scoring by him would help.

I think a couple of posts into this thread someone said PK insn't NHL-ready. That's as much nonsense as this game. He'll be fine, but I'm sure he feels like crap right now. Dunno what he was trying on the tying goal. I think trying to keep it in rather than accept a two on two that would have gone nowhere. Part of the learning curve.

Don't think any of us saw this coming. We were playing a great game. So many chances, I thought we would run up the score. Shows you how quickly the game can change. Great game by Price. Beaten by complete non coverage on the first goal. Second goal, his bf pummels into him, third goal seeing eye and the breakaway, well whatever, he made enough great saves by that point.

Seriously Cammy needs to be told to keep his head in the game when he doesn't score. he's been trying hard, sometimes too hard that he's losing his edge. Personally I thought Darche, AK, Eller and Pouliot were the best tonight (and as always Pleky). Even Spacek and Hammer were good. What a waste.

Old
IRON JELLY*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankEller View Post

Oh but that's all right.

The pass was fine. Cammy was just being Cammy and gave the puck up, again. He does it multiple times a game. If/When he starts scoring again, it'll all be forgotten

Old
12-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Craig71

3-1 lead and thought about the W and forgot another team was still on the ice. PK Subban does not always have to be flashy, it looks good when it works but it cost us 2 goals when it failed. I don't blame Price for either of the goals, he can only do so much, we let this one slip away and lets hope the we recover quickly.

Old
Ceux de Montreal
Horrible proposal!!!

Meh. Nobody never really get my jokes anyway.

Old
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohheyhemsky View Post
Not starting a fight or trolling here, but can I get a legitimate, impartial breakdown on what could have been called a penalty late in the game? I'm in an argument, and when watching Oiler games, I'm in OILER MODE. Everyone knows what I mean here, as they are usually in a completely biased mindset when watching their team play.

But if anyone's up for it, and the full highlights aren't up yet, I was just wondering what you guys considered should have been called at the end there? Lots of booing coming out of the Bell Centre.
Just curious as to why you are doing this ? Maybe you should come back tomorrow, when we have calmed down ! Emo's at work here !

Old
JayBee*

Quote:

A lot of borderline calls that were missed...but the blatant trip on Cammalleri on the tying goal was pathetic.

I don't think the reffing was that bad. Oilers were the better team in the 3rd.

Old
BenchBrawl
joueur de hockey

vCash: 50
Like I said in one trhead I created about a month ago , I hate Cammalleri.I don't recall hating a hab player this much for a long time.I hope people start to realise the fraud he is.

Old
Tusk

Quote:
Ohhh, I dunno, maybe watching your team blow a game lead to the booing?

Old
Fel 96
JFC

vCash: 2037
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
after re-watching the OT goal, I have to say I wasn't very satisfied to what Cammalleri did there.

Terrible game for Subban but it does happen sometimes.

Old
Forsead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post

True this boards is awful after a loss like this and by awful I'm talking about emotional bad reactions and complete whining about nothing.

Closed Thread