HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PA Parenteau talking trash to Rangers bench

Old
12-03-2010, 06:31 PM
OverTheCap

vCash: 500
I'm 99% sure Avery was saying this in jest, especially the club comment. It's just Avery being Avery. The guy has been with the team for some time now so one would think that most Rangers fans would realize he likes to joke around with the media, especially with Brooks. But obviously anything Avery does has to be riddled with controversy.

OverTheCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
Are you really trying to piss me off or do you just post to see that retarded picture pop up? I said we have no idea what was said. I also have no idea, PA should shut the F up and be happy that his shoot out goals as a ranger got him noticed by that minor league team in L.I. Oh and by the way there have been plenty of Whalepack Stories i have broken well before others. I have a few connections there.
Do you post just to brag about your connections? This picture is awesome! You're just jealous video nerds are the win.

Seriously though, my point was that your opinion of how PA feels about his time with the Rangers is no more or less credible than squishy's. That's all. Don't blow a gasket over it.

rip
Ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Dagoon44

Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
I will give you this you have the best name on the site.

Dagoon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2010, 02:55 PM
JimmyStart*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers16 View Post
haha! Aves was awesome last night. And let's all call out gabby for being soft and invisible
On one hand people were dumb because the guy was just back from injury so his conditioning and skill needed to get back up to par not to mention his chemistry was prob way off.

On the other it's only been a handful of games where he's been the old Gabs so let's not make definitive statements like this yet it might blow up in your face 2 weeks from now if he's had no pts haha. Hope you
A) talk all you want about gabs being good
B) He actually is good for the next few weeks.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote