HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Merch Question

Old
12-06-2010, 10:57 PM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Merch Question

Hey guys. Rangers fan here. Always enjoyed the Blue Jackets as a team that I don't see a lot of but like to see doing well and will watch play whenever I have the opportunity. Caught you guys beat the Isles in OT when I was home on LI over Thanksgiving. Anyhow, I have family in Ohio who have a hookup with the Blue Jackets - I actually may be moving to Columbus in about a year, possibly less, as my aunt is setting me up with an interview with her connection and I may end up working in PR for you guys - and I was interested in getting something Jackets related for Christmas since it would be easy for them to pick up. I was just curious, living in NY and having never been to a game in Columbus, what players you guys have readily available on your merchandise (like player tees and such) at the games?

I figure Nash and Mason are givens, but I was hoping to go outside the box a little and I really like Vermette and Voracek. I was just wondering if either is available in the stores. I figure I have a decent chance with either considering one has a bright future and the other wears a letter. Just curious as the holidays approach (the relatives are flying in for Christmas).

SERE 24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2010, 11:10 PM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

vCash: 1138
offhand, Nash, Voracek, Brassard, Vermette, Umberger, Mason all readily available in shirts. A few more choices for sweaters. Lots of hats for those players in particular, maybe some pucks.

Old
12-06-2010, 11:19 PM
SERE 24
LGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten View Post
offhand, Nash, Voracek, Brassard, Vermette, Umberger, Mason all readily available in shirts. A few more choices for sweaters. Lots of hats for those players in particular, maybe some pucks.
Awesome. Good to know. I told them Vermette, Voracek or Nash if neither is available. Maybe I'll get some good stuff. Thanks for the info.

SERE 24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 05:16 AM
CapnCornelius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetterqvist24 View Post
I actually may be moving to Columbus in about a year, possibly less, as my aunt is setting me up with an interview with her connection and I may end up working in PR for you guys

Here are some notes to take for your new job:

Get rid of Boomer.
Tell game ops to stop playing the opponents goal songs.
Make sure Nash does interviews with every media outlet after losses so people can stop complaining about it.

CapnCornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:07 AM
CBJSprague24
"Scoreboard, son."

Other player "shirzees" that I know of include Russell (I have one), Huselius, Pahlsson, Klesla, Commodore & I think Dorsett.

CBJSprague24 is offline   Reply With Quote