HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs beat Sens 4-1

Old
12-07-2010, 09:56 PM

vCash: 500
I said it this offseason, but the Sens defense is PUTRID...Karlsson is a stud, Gonchar while still be very good offensively, looks very slow right now...same with Phillips. Matt Carkner is an AHL player, Filip Kuba might be the softest player in the NHL for his size.

And some people thought Sergei Gonchar was the best free agent signing this summer!

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
sampollock

great 3rd, nice to see neil suck

sampollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
here are my highlights of the game

He was probably thinking the whole time don't say "The white way" and it came out like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
FEL do you have the Hamrlik goal? I swear that Gionta shot landed on top of the goalies head and then Hammer knocked it in goal
It did. Glove save, came down bounced off his head Hamrlik swung hit the puck in a second later, Kuba swung hit Elliott in the back of the head.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 09:57 PM
le_sean

Subban needs to play the next game. That 5 min PP was embarrassing. Great win though.

le_sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 09:57 PM
TheBuriedHab

Price really only had to make a couple hard saves too. Our team defense or Ottawas lack of offense is scary either way.

TheBuriedHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsmith View Post
Weber and Picard struggled. Habs win 4-1. Could JM have a better answer to his Subban situation if he'd asked for it?
Umm I hope they continue to "struggle" if we continue to win like this. People are just pissed because PK isn't in there. This is exactly what Martin wants to show PK. It's not all about PK and the team can still win without him.

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:01 PM
dutchy29

I don't know about that one Pang, it didn't seem like he got your words twisted at all, it seemed rather staged, just sayin. Anyway the apology also sounded fake.
This is just an example how the media can try to and sometimes are succesful at ruinning players, some guys can do know wrong. Guys like Ovechkin, Richards, Kane are all super cocky, disrespectful on the ice, I can't even count how many times Ovy has slewfooted the opposition and gotten away with it, or left the ice with his skates to throw a hit, We all know Richards and the blind side hits, Kane's off ice shinanigans, but everyone has to zero in on PK about what? Haven't heard or seen one example yet of PK being disrespectful or arrogant, mind blowing garbage.

dutchy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
zzoo

Tonight PP is very disappointing.

zzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
macavoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig71 View Post
Yes I would like some of that coffee also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Errr...in Colombia? Mmmm....Bringing a small Cessna plane back to BC?
coffee and Cessna EVERYWHERE !!!

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Maliki2

Pleks going gansta on Price at the end!

Old
12-07-2010, 10:02 PM
JayBee*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souvenirs View Post
why u mad tho?
Mad? C'mon

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:03 PM
le_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
Umm I hope they continue to "struggle" if we continue to win like this. People are just pissed because PK isn't in there. This is exactly what Martin wants to show PK. It's not all about PK and the team can still win without him.
You make it seem like he doesn't pass the puck. He's a team player, he just made mistakes. I think after 3 games he understands. Put him back in the lineup, he's clearly better than both Picard and Weber. Do you think they lose any of the last 3 games because of Subban? No, they don't.

le_sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:04 PM
deandebean

Quote:
Yeah, I thought they were starting a slam dance or something.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
FF de Mars

Free Subban

FF de Mars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy29 View Post
I don't know about that one Pang, it didn't seem like he got your words twisted at all, it seemed rather staged, just sayin. Anyway the apology also sounded fake.
This is just an example how the media can try to and sometimes are succesful at ruinning players, some guys can do know wrong. Guys like Ovechkin, Richards, Kane are all super cocky, disrespectful on the ice, I can't even count how many times Ovy has slewfooted the opposition and gotten away with it, or left the ice with his skates to throw a hit, We all know Richards and the blind side hits, Kane's off ice shinanigans, but everyone has to zero in on PK about what? Haven't heard or seen one example yet of PK being disrespectful or arrogant, mind blowing garbage.
please it was a mistake.

and I really like Subban but some of you guys need to stop the blind love it's getting ridiculous

Quarantesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:05 PM
JayBee*

Quote:
It's unfortunate but you have to give Pang the benefit of the doubt. Is he truly sorry? Did he really mean to say right way? Who knows. But he apologized and we should move on really. It's very easy to mix "r" with "w". Like when Kirk Muller said "Wed Rings" at the Hockey Awards a couple years back.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
RNiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
You make it seem like he doesn't pass the puck. He's a team player, he just made mistakes. I think after 3 games he understands. Put him back in the lineup, he's clearly better than both Picard and Weber. Do you think they lose any of the last 3 games because of Subban? No, they don't.
No, but the real crappy part is which one do you sit? Would've been easy if we only had one youngish #5-6 D playing good, but both of them had a couple 'meh' moments tonight, were otherwise solid... how do you pick which one to sit?

Cuz I agree, Subban is better then both.

RNiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
You don't know that. He was one of the reasons they lost the last game he played. I don't think he is a bad player, but he has to realize that it is a team game, and he can be replaced. He's young and needs to realize it. The only point I'm making.

Old
12-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
He was probably thinking the whole time don't say "The white way" and it came out like that.

It did. Glove save, came down bounced off his head Hamrlik swung hit the puck in a second later, Kuba swung hit Elliott in the back of the head.
LOL @ this! "dont say white way, dont say white way, dont say white way" : "hes doing it the white way"

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Craig71

Quote:
Can I just say, watching Plekanec play gives me goosebumps.

Craig71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Picaroon

Man oh man Eller is looking good. That pass he made on the Hamrlik goal was beautiful. He had four guys on him!

Picaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig71 View Post
Can I just say, watching Plekanec play gives me goosebumps.
He seems to have worked on his skating, near the end there he just kicked those afterburners into overdrive...it was awesome to watch him blow down to the other end.

Old
12-07-2010, 10:08 PM
macavoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNiner View Post
Cuz I agree, Subban is better then both.
everyone agress subban is better than all of the above, that isn't the point.

the point is making fun of all the subban fan boys who think subban is going to be ruined and run to the KHL because he got benched for the Habs having a 10 game winning streak without him.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:09 PM
RNiner

Quote:
lol @ you

Yes, the media collectively have decided to ruin Subban's career. He's not sitting because of rookie mistakes he made, its everyone else's fault. Gotcha.

RNiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post

Price didn't have to steal this game for us. You know why???? cuz PK subban wasn't playing terribly and giving the opposition turnovers but we played well as a team and won as a team.

But oh no, PK didn't get to do a spinarama.

of our wins, but with PK out of the lineup, he didn't need to be a major factor.
Wow.

my respect for you has reached 0. for the 5000th time, pk helped us win more games then he lost. and off the top of my head, he lost us 1. in overtime. with help from cammy.

We need Pk vs detroit wether you like it or not, we won vs a putrid team, detroit wont roll over like this and pk has learnt his lesson by now.

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote