HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Armchair GM

Old
12-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Zad
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
If the interior of Kurri's girlfriend is as ****ed up as the team Kurri proposes, then...well, I just have no words.

edit: And why the hell is this thread prefixed with "speculation"? For a second, I thought Leiweke was considering firing Lombardi and hiring Kurri as the GM...or the arm to Lombardi's GM chair where Kurri would just sit there and let Lombardi rest his arm on Kurri's head, or some **** like that.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
If the interior of Kurri's girlfriend is as ****ed up as the team Kurri proposes, then...well, I just have no words.

edit: And why the hell is this thread prefixed with "speculation"? For a second, I thought Leiweke was considering firing Lombardi and hiring Kurri as the GM...or the arm to Lombardi's GM chair where Kurri would just sit there and let Lombardi rest his arm on Kurri's head, or some **** like that.
Well... i had to use a prefix
Of course i could use the prefix linecombos because i'm awsome but i was
thinking you other guys would post your own lineups and that would be pure speculation....... and there is no prefix "nonsense"

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Vino

1) Fire organization's WHL-scout immediately, he is doing an awful job.

WHL-draftees between 2006-10:
2006: Bud Holloway (3rd round #86)
2007: Thomas Hickey (1st round #4), Oscar Möller (2nd round#52), Dwight King (4th round #109)
2008: Colten Teubert (1st round #13), Geordie Wudrick (3rd round #88)
2009: Breyden Schenn (1st round #5), Linden Vey (4th round #96), Brandon Kozun (6th round #179)
2010: Jordan Weal (3rd round #70)

Three first round picks, one second rounder, a couple guys from third round and a couple later rounds and what we have?

Schenn 0+2, -1 and King 0+0, -2. And neither one is not in the rooster now.

2) When Willie Mitchell is healthy and playing, trade Jack "Brainfart" Johnson for a scoring LW. Part of the package Thomas Hickey can also go, as well Colten Teubert. Althoug we trade these guys, we still have enough young d-men (Doughty, Martinez, Muzzin, Forbort, Voinov, Deslauriers). And Drewiske and Greene are not that old.

My lineup (this season, after JJ-trade):

New LW - Kopitar - Williams
Smyth - Stoll - Brown
Richardson - Handzus - Simmonds
Clifford - Lewis - Zeiler/Westgarth

Doughty - Scuderi
Mitchell - A-Mart/Harrold
Greene - Drewiske

Quick - Bernier

I also think, that Clifford should send to OHL (and Clune or Dwight King up), but it won'n happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
Fire Kompon and Murray. Get anyone in who is under 83 and is familar with the new
NHL system and rules.
Not now, after the season yes. Mark Morris should also go.

3) New head coach: Bob Boughner

From wikipedia:

- In 2007-2008, he [Boughner] coached the Spitfires to the second best regular season finish in their history with 94 points, and was honored as OHL and CHL Coach of the Year. On April 15, 2009, Boughner was named the OHL's coach of the year for the second year in a row.
- On May 8, 2009, he coached the Windsor Spitfires to their first OHL championship in 21 years after finishing the regular season with a league best 115 points. Also, that same year went on to win Windsor's first Memorial Cup, becoming the first team to lose the first two games of the tournament and still win the Cup. Bougher's Spitfires successfully defended their Memorial Cup championship in 2010.
- On June 24, 2009, he was selected by Hockey Canada to coach the National Under-18 hockey team at the Memorial of Ivan Hlinka Tournament. The team went on to dominate by going undefeated and won gold at the tournament.
- On July 5, 2010, while coming off his second straight Memorial Cup win, Boughner left the Spitfires to join the Columbus Blue Jackets as an assistant coach. He will, however remain as President and C.E.O. of the Spitfires.

4) In the summer
- resign Williams and Ponikarovsky, keep Stoll, but Handzus out.
- try to trade a couple youngish, promising LWs like Josh Bailey and Max Pacioretty
- sign LW-UFA, Semin is too expensive, but LW/C Brooks Laich is an attractive option.

Vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
This thread needs more

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 10:38 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nK View Post
No talent in Nashville? Other than Kopitar LA is pretty much the same as Nashville! Legwand, Dumont, Erat and Sullivan are the same type of players we have in LA with the exception being they have SPEED. To play their style it greatly helps to have speed. Yes we could play a different style but we need to remember sometimes you need to coach the players you have.
That's a pretty large and damn important exception, dont you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Moses View Post
I'd fire myself and allow somebody who knows what he's doing to rescue the franchise from the mess I've made while drunk with power.

And Heidi. I would also be drunk with Heidi.
Get in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino View Post
1) Fire organization's WHL-scout immediately, he is doing an awful job.

WHL-draftees between 2006-10:
2006: Bud Holloway (3rd round #86)
2007: Thomas Hickey (1st round #4), Oscar Möller (2nd round#52), Dwight King (4th round #109)
2008: Colten Teubert (1st round #13), Geordie Wudrick (3rd round #88)
2009: Breyden Schenn (1st round #5), Linden Vey (4th round #96), Brandon Kozun (6th round #179)
2010: Jordan Weal (3rd round #70)

Three first round picks, one second rounder, a couple guys from third round and a couple later rounds and what we have?

Schenn 0+2, -1 and King 0+0, -2. And neither one is not in the rooster now.
While I am no fan of the Hickey pick, and think Colton Tuebert is light years from the NHL, I still have to assume that you forgot the

Schenn, Moller, Kozun and Weal are all solid picks. They are also all VERY YOUNG. I guess you expect teenagers and young adults to compete physically with grown men, in which case all I can say is

There are only so many Steven Stamkos' and Drew Doughty's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino View Post
3) New head coach: Bob Boughner

From wikipedia:

- In 2007-2008, he [Boughner] coached the Spitfires to the second best regular season finish in their history with 94 points, and was honored as OHL and CHL Coach of the Year. On April 15, 2009, Boughner was named the OHL's coach of the year for the second year in a row.
- On May 8, 2009, he coached the Windsor Spitfires to their first OHL championship in 21 years after finishing the regular season with a league best 115 points. Also, that same year went on to win Windsor's first Memorial Cup, becoming the first team to lose the first two games of the tournament and still win the Cup. Bougher's Spitfires successfully defended their Memorial Cup championship in 2010.
- On June 24, 2009, he was selected by Hockey Canada to coach the National Under-18 hockey team at the Memorial of Ivan Hlinka Tournament. The team went on to dominate by going undefeated and won gold at the tournament.
- On July 5, 2010, while coming off his second straight Memorial Cup win, Boughner left the Spitfires to join the Columbus Blue Jackets as an assistant coach. He will, however remain as President and C.E.O. of the Spitfires.
This idea is one I really like. Boughner is very well respected, has lots of smarts and talent and has earned his shot. He'd be high on my list, well ahead of the old retreads.

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
This thread needs more
Well............ nobody forces you to come in here.
The headline informs you that paople post their own opinion in here how to handle the franchise.

If you have nothing else to do than coming in to show facepalms
you could spare this.
Instead of just saing this is rediculous, stupid or ******** you could post your own ideas or changes just to show how smart you are.

Old
12-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

Quote:
No talent in Nashville? Other than Kopitar LA is pretty much the same as Nashville! Legwand, Dumont, Erat and Sullivan are the same type of players we have in LA with the exception being they have SPEED. To play their style it greatly helps to have speed. Yes we could play a different style but we need to remember sometimes you need to coach the players you have.

I much rather see Smyth, Handzus and Stoll dump the puck in than try to make a move with their lack of foot speed or stick handling at the blueline.
Well............ i would call this a huge different.
Not to have a Kopitar, Doughty, Johnson or Brown makes a complete different hockey team. All they have is a lot of Stolls.
What do you mean by "you need to coach the players you have".Brown, Simmonds, Kopitar, Richardson, Johnson,Doguthy are all faster skaters than what Nashville have.

Nashville's coach and our talent would be deadly...........

Old
12-08-2010, 02:38 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Not to have a Kopitar, Doughty, Johnson or Brown makes a complete different hockey team. All they have is a lot of Stolls.
What do you mean by "you need to coach the players you have".Brown, Simmonds, Kopitar, Richardson, Johnson,Doguthy are all faster skaters than what Nashville have.

Trotz > TM everyday and then some.

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 03:01 PM
jimmy1100

No doubt about it re: Barry Trotz.

NOBODY gets more from less than Barry Trotz. There's a damn good reason he's the only coach they've ever had.

jimmy1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Kingurentai

I do agree about the Murray coaching crew.

Technically, he may be ok, but he seems so distant and emotionally removed from the players. I know it's his personality, but I would think a young and talented team like this needs a coach that can light a fire under them. He just doesn't seem to be doing that. When the best solution to a lackadaisical effort in practice is simply taking the ball and going home, and letting the captains/vets do all the "ra ra" work, to me, it means Murray doesn't have that element. An element crucial to a young team.

Btw, sorry for not following the rules by not suggesting a coach. Sue me

Kingurentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
northernKing

Quote:

All they have is Stolls???? WTF? Weber and Suter IMO are better than DD and JJ. Both sets are real young and I can see DD and JJ ONE day being the better combo but as of now I favor Nashville's.

Yes Kopitar is a huge difference and a top 10-15 C in the NHL, but take him away and we are very similiar to Nashville. heck if they still had Radulov the teams would each have an offensive game breaker!

Have you seen Goc, Ward, Legwand, Erat, Sullivan, Dumont,etc skate? Simmonds? Kopitar? Yes when they get going they are able to skate past oppisition but I wouldn't call either of them fast.

Nashville team speed is better than LA's. Obviously its hard to measure but watch a Nashville game and they are buzzing all over the ice.

northernKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 03:47 PM
BallPointHammer
Franchise Enforcer

Sorry for continuing on a tangent, but what's with all the love for Nashville? Poile and Trotz have been GM and coach since day one. In 11 seasons the Predators have made the playoffs 5 times and exited in the first round each time. They are a good team, but nothing about them leads me to think they are on the verge of a championship.

BallPointHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

Quote:
All they have is Stolls???? WTF? Weber and Suter IMO are better than DD and JJ. Both sets are real young and I can see DD and JJ ONE day being the better combo but as of now I favor Nashville's.

Yes Kopitar is a huge difference and a top 10-15 C in the NHL, but take him away and we are very similiar to Nashville. heck if they still had Radulov the teams would each have an offensive game breaker!

Have you seen Goc, Ward, Legwand, Erat, Sullivan, Dumont,etc skate? Simmonds? Kopitar? Yes when they get going they are able to skate past oppisition but I wouldn't call either of them fast.
Nashville team speed is better than LA's. Obviously its hard to measure but watch a Nashville game and they are buzzing all over the ice.
I see your point................
But it is our playing style what makes the player looking slow.
You may remember Kopitars first All Star game..... he got the speed skating competition against St.Louis. That was St.Louis prime time and he was one of the fastest skaters in the NHL. Kopitar lost by just a couple of inches.
Same for Simmonds.

In general it is difficult to build up speed when you are pinned against the boards by 2 guys. That doesn't mean you are slow.
The whole system stinks....... usually they are at the boards and try to make a play to the inside. I would call this impossible because they opponents already balled up.

If you watch the real good offensive teams like Detroit or Montreal.......
they use well trained moves to enter the zone. Usually they use a speedy guy entering through middle and use the whole size of the ice to make a play. They have different options.
If you already enter the zone at the boards you have just the option to go to the middle. Unfortunately the opponents know that.
That means you give away the advantage of the size of the ice.

This is the first thing they coach you when you leave the peewee age and start to undertsand the gameplans.
I can't believe that there is still a NHL coach who doesn't know that and uses a game style what A) slows down your play B) makes you predictable.
especially when you have lightning fast skaters.....

BTW i'm following a lot of Nashville games because i like their style.
This is why i always forecast a loss versus Nashville

Old
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPointHammer View Post
Sorry for continuing on a tangent, but what's with all the love for Nashville? Poile and Trotz have been GM and coach since day one. In 11 seasons the Predators have made the playoffs 5 times and exited in the first round each time. They are a good team, but nothing about them leads me to think they are on the verge of a championship.
You may missed the point.
We are not talking about Nashville as team.
With that lineup the Kings would be dead last in western Conf
We compare the game styles of Trotz and Murray.
Trotz players are looking like flipperballs buzzing around the ice
while you need an calendar instead a stopwatch to messure Murrays gamestyle speed

Old
12-08-2010, 04:03 PM
northernKing

Quote:
I see your point................
But it is our playing style what makes the player looking slow.
You may remember Kopitars first All Star game..... he got the speed skating competition against St.Louis. That was St.Louis prime time and he was one of the fastest skaters in the NHL. Kopitar lost by just a couple of inches.
Same for Simmonds.

In general it is difficult to build up speed when you are pinned against the boards by 2 guys. That doesn't mean you are slow.
The whole system stinks....... usually they are at the boards and try to make a play to the inside. I would call this impossible because they opponents already balled up.

If you watch the real good offensive teams like Detroit or Montreal.......
they use well trained moves to enter the zone. Usually they use a speedy guy entering through middle and use the whole size of the ice to make a play. They have different options.
If you already enter the zone at the boards you have just the option to go to the middle. Unfortunately the opponents know that.
That means you give away the advantage of the size of the ice.

This is the first thing they coach you when you leave the peewee age and start to undertsand the gameplans.
I can't believe that there is still a NHL coach who doesn't know that and uses a game style what A) slows down your play B) makes you predictable.
especially when you have lightning fast skaters.....

BTW i'm following a lot of Nashville games because i like their style.
This is why i always forecast a loss versus Nashville
Lightening fast skaters? You're not talking about LA right? Williams, Brown and Richardson have speed, but are never mentioned when talking about the real speed demons of the NHL. LA misses Visnovsky alot because he was always finding Kopitar just around center ice with great break out passes that Kopitar got while at full speed. Since his trade I have seen ALOT of passes in the skates and I can understand why our forwards tend to slow down to take a pass from our dmen.

Also when mentioning coaches lets not forget the talent Boughner had in Windsor. Hall, Ellis, Loktionov, Niemsz, Wellwood, Fowler, etc.

I would like to see LA add a scoring LW before making any coaching change. If we didn't score then maybe I'd accept the coaching style arguement.
LA has guys like Smyth and Handzus and its hard to play any style other than dump and chase and cycling when you have guys like that who can't skate with the puck well.

Speed and speed with the puck are two different things. Pavel Bure and Selanne had speed AND speed with the puck. Some players can flat out fly, but have trouble going at top speed with the puck. Simmonds skates ok but with the puck he seems to labour.

Old
12-08-2010, 04:07 PM
northernKing

Quote:
I agree! I laughed when Poile got NHL executive of the year and people also praised Trotz. People give credit to Trotz for winning with little talent. Then why does Poile get praise for having acquired little talent? Maybe the owners vote on that award. Winning record with low salary LOL!

Old
12-08-2010, 04:37 PM
northernKing

As GM I would trade Stoll, Hickey or Voinov, Moller and 1st rd pick in 2011 to Buffalo for Vanek.

Vanek-Kopitar-Brown
Smyth-Richardson-Williams
Poni-Handzus-Simmonds
Clifford-Lewis-Westgarth

If ANA is out of playoffs at deadline I make a huge push for Selanne and also Lilja for veteran depth on D. Maybe a 2nd rd pick in 2011 and 2nd in 2012

Vanek-Kopitar-Selanne
Smyth-Richardson-Williams
Poni-Handzus-Brown
Clifford-Lewis-Simmonds

After winning the Cup I petition the NHL to allow LA to come up with a commerative jersey. Using some of the great designs posted here I would create a new look jersey in the old Purple, yellow and white. I would add a special Stanley Cup patch to certain jerseys and have the players hand deliver these jerseys to season ticket holders.

I would wait to see what the new CBA brings before offering new deals to Handzus and Williams. The top priority would be inking Doughty and Johnson and to a lesser extent Simmonds.

Once the new CBA is in place and I know the cap limit I offer NJ Schenn, Bernier and 1st rd pick in 2012 for Parise.

Old
12-08-2010, 05:41 PM
jimmy1100

Quote:
Quote:
I agree! I laughed when Poile got NHL executive of the year and people also praised Trotz. People give credit to Trotz for winning with little talent. Then why does Poile get praise for having acquired little talent? Maybe the owners vote on that award. Winning record with low salary LOL!
Look into it a little more than superficially and you'll see why people have that opinion.

EDIT: The opinion that Poile/Trotz are very good at their jobs. I agree that Nashville is NOT on the cusp of being a championship team.

Nashville NEVER gets to keep their talent. They never get to spend to get talent. The reason people praise the work of Poile and Trotz is that they achieve excellent results considering what they are given to work with.

The ownership has been a joke, so Poile has no $ to bring in a free agent to push them over the top. Their drafting and development have been excellent as far as goalies and defense are concerned (remember that saying about building from the net out?).

Facing an ownership change and possible relocation, plus being under the order to drastically cut payroll to help aid a sale, they overpaid like crazy to bring in Forsberg for one playoff push. It didn't work out.

I'm not going to type a few more paragraphs supporting it, but if you do just a little research, you will see the point I'm trying to make.

jimmy1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Josh Deitell
Hockey's Future Staff

Trade a conditional pick for Sturm. That's about all I got.

Sturm - Kopitar - Brown
Smyth - Stoll - Williams
Ponikarovsky - Handzus - Simmonds
Clifford - Richardson - Lewis
Harrold

Mitchell - Doughty
Scuderi - Johnson
Martinez - Greene
Drewiske

Quick
Bernier

PP1
Smyth - Kopitar - Williams
Doughty - Johnson

PP2
Sturm - Handzus - Brown
Stoll - Martinez

PK1
Lewis - Stoll
Scuderi - Doughty

PK2
Handzus - Richardson/Sturm
Mitchell - Greene/Johnson

Looks pretty good to me.

Josh Deitell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

Quote:
Lightening fast skaters? You're not talking about LA right? Williams, Brown and Richardson have speed, but are never mentioned when talking about the real speed demons of the NHL. LA misses Visnovsky alot because he was always finding Kopitar just around center ice with great break out passes that Kopitar got while at full speed. Since his trade I have seen ALOT of passes in the skates and I can understand why our forwards tend to slow down to take a pass from our dmen.

Speed and speed with the puck are two different things. Pavel Bure and Selanne had speed AND speed with the puck. Some players can flat out fly, but have trouble going at top speed with the puck. Simmonds skates ok but with the puck he seems to labour.
And exactly this is a coaching issue.
If this would be a player issue why didn't the GM just react over the last 5 years ????
I'm pretty sure a player on NHL level trained for 20 year in hockey is able to make a pass over 10 feet.
But if you watch the game it's always the same. The player never have top speed. They skate a slow as they can recieve a pass and try to speed up. Of course it's easy to defend these plays and force the players to send the puck into the boards.
This our 5vs5 problem... this is why we don't score.
No creativity, no speed, not well trained passes no nothing.....
and Murray always agrees to these issues...........
Every time an interview is made me answers with same crap "we did the small things right"

Well.................... **** off............. this is an NHL team. You can do the small things right on a Peewee team. We have all the talent in the world. With a this gift given we need the best facilities to practice, the best doctors to heal, the best coaches to train.
But we have guys who are doing the small things right.
Excuse me........ i think this is the reason why we don't have any idea where to store more Stanley Cups because we have so many.

Old
12-08-2010, 07:32 PM
northernKing

Quote:
And exactly this is a coaching issue.
If this would be a player issue why didn't the GM just react over the last 5 years ????
I'm pretty sure a player on NHL level trained for 20 year in hockey is able to make a pass over 10 feet.
But if you watch the game it's always the same. The player never have top speed. They skate a slow as they can recieve a pass and try to speed up. Of course it's easy to defend these plays and force the players to send the puck into the boards.
This our 5vs5 problem... this is why we don't score.
No creativity, no speed, not well trained passes no nothing.....
and Murray always agrees to these issues...........
Every time an interview is made me answers with same crap "we did the small things right"

Well.................... **** off............. this is an NHL team. You can do the small things right on a Peewee team. We have all the talent in the world. With a this gift given we need the best facilities to practice, the best doctors to heal, the best coaches to train.
But we have guys who are doing the small things right.
Excuse me........ i think this is the reason why we don't have any idea where to store more Stanley Cups because we have so many.
DL has not done his job in regards to bringing in a top end goal scorer or added speed to the lineup. Its that simple. As a fan I waited until a top end player was available and have seen guys like Hossa, Gaborik, Havlat and Kovalchuk pass us by. Next up is Semin but I'm not holding my breath. DL is too hung up on his grinders that are good in the locker room. He has said that you need all types in an army yet we still sit here in the trenches waiting for our sniper to come bail us out. Unfortunately some of us are happy aslong as we have enough rations (picks/prospects) to go around.

As for not understanding the Nashville situation my only point is that its always funny when awards like executive of the year or coach of the year are given out as its hard to measure success/failure against others because as pointed out its not a level playing field.

Old
12-08-2010, 08:58 PM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

This season....

Trade for sturm.

Sturm/parse-kopitar-brown
Smyth-stoll-Williams
Poni-handzus-Simmonds
Clifford-richardson-Lewis
Westgarth

Willie-doughty
Scud-Johnson
Greene-Martinez
Harrold

Quick
Jb

Offseason.....

Go after semin. Awesome if it happens but all good if it doesn't. Still not into our prime just yet so wait another year for the big move.

Resign Williams.

Let handzus and poni walk.

Next season.....

Semin/parse-kopitar-brown
Moller-loktionov-williams
Smyth-schenn-Simmonds
Clifford/richardson-stoll-Lewis

Willie-doughty
Scud-Johnson
Greene-Martinez/hickey/voynov/muzzin

Quick/jb

jonrazor12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Zad
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Deitell View Post
Trade a conditional pick for Sturm. That's about all I got.

Sturm - Kopitar - Brown
Smyth - Stoll - Williams
Ponikarovsky - Handzus - Simmonds
Clifford - Richardson - Lewis
Harrold

Mitchell - Doughty
Scuderi - Johnson
Martinez - Greene
Drewiske

Quick
Bernier

PP1
Smyth - Kopitar - Williams
Doughty - Johnson

PP2
Sturm - Handzus - Brown
Stoll - Martinez

PK1
Lewis - Stoll
Scuderi - Doughty

PK2
Handzus - Richardson/Sturm
Mitchell - Greene/Johnson

Looks pretty good to me.
Except Sturm is on IR in the real world with an injury to...well, you pick the knee since both of them have needed surgery.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2010, 01:25 AM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

Quote:
Smyth (makes his line predictable but would wait for replacement. After that i would send him to Manchester)

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Josh Deitell
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
Except Sturm is on IR in the real world with an injury to...well, you pick the knee since both of them have needed surgery.
I don't think any imminent changes are needed. If we have to wait a couple more weeks for him, so be it.

Josh Deitell is offline   Reply With Quote