Flames 2 Ducks 3 (SO)

Old
12-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Lunatik*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
Darryl? Is that you?

If that one player is a sports psychologist, then you may be right.
like the one they hired this past summer that clearly hasn't helped this team one iota?

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Stewie Griffin
Benevolent Overlord

vCash: 799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik View Post
like the one they hired this past summer that clearly hasn't helped this team one iota?
He's not a Sutter, is he?

No it's that Packevich fellow, right? I don't think that's the kind of psychologist I had in mind; if I recall (and my memory is fuzzy) he's focusing more on the physical and training aspect (as in anti-injury/injury recovery & training), not so much of the confidence part of sport. As in how to cope with losing. How to deal with the pressure from the media. And so on...

Stewie Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Chessarmy
Its a Marty Party

vCash: 500
With the defense core this team has, you guys really think you need to completely rebuild? Come on guys, this isn't a completely broken hockey club like you make it out to be, I've watched most of the games and it is quite obvious that yes, the Flames ARE one player away.

If Darryl can acquire a top 6 proven goal scorer I can see this team going far especially with Brent Sutter behind the bench (a great man btw). Keep the faith guys, why talk about a rebuild in December? I understand losing sucks, but a few wins in a row will catapult this team back up to playoff contention.

At least you're not 11 games under 500 with the worst goals for and goals against (like that other team)

Chessarmy is offline   Reply With Quote