HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

Please sign in if you are taking part in Vedder19's draft.

View Poll Results: Just sign in by clicking on the appropriate poll
Are you in? 22 100.00%
or not quite yet 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-13-2005, 03:14 PM
  #51
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytor4
is it snake or not
it is a snake

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 03:26 PM
  #52
DanStewartFC
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sarnia, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,390
vCash: 500
I'll be away from 5 pm today until 8 am (eastern time) tomorrow. Vedder, I will send you a PM with my pick(s) so you can pick for me if you like but let me know soon.

DanStewartFC is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 04:16 PM
  #53
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
no problem

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 04:25 PM
  #54
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
Cup4wings had a great idea. The mandatory time for picking will cease between the hours of 11p through 8am the next morning. This does not mean that if it is your turn between those hours that you cannot pick, it just means you cannot lose out on your turn. Are we all agreement of these new rules

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 04:26 PM
  #55
Dave is a killer
Dave's a Mess
 
Dave is a killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mount Juliet
Country: Italy
Posts: 26,334
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder19
Cup4wings had a great idea. The mandatory time for picking will cease between the hours of 11p through 8am the next morning. This does not mean that if it is your turn between those hours that you cannot pick, it just means you cannot lose out on your turn. Are we all agreement of these new rules
si sinor

Dave is a killer is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 04:31 PM
  #56
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
At 630, Barnaby's pick will be turned over to the next GM, and that will be the General Manager of the Chicago Blackhawks, jump_the_shark. At this time he will have until 1030p to complete his selection.
Hopefully we'll have better luck this evening.

Mind you Banaby can make his selection as long as Chicago GM jump_the_shark has not made his selection. I hope that is clear


Last edited by BringGilmourBack: 06-13-2005 at 04:38 PM.
BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 04:33 PM
  #57
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
I'll be selecting for the Detroit Red Wings, as GM Cupforwings, will be out of town. He has given me a list of approved picks, to chose on his behalf.

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 04:54 PM
  #58
The Legend
GW
 
The Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,659
vCash: 500
So Barnaby just loses his pick? I think that is a great idea.

The Legend is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 05:01 PM
  #59
Pulfy14
Registered User
 
Pulfy14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,127
vCash: 500
are ready for drafting

Pulfy14 is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 05:48 PM
  #60
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs4thecup
So Barnaby just loses his pick? I think that is a great idea.
He'll get to draft twice next time his pick comes up.

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 05:57 PM
  #61
Path Of The Beserker
Greasy Swede
 
Path Of The Beserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pillaging The West
Country: Denmark
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs4thecup
So Barnaby just loses his pick? I think that is a great idea.
I like this idea. if you dont think you are going to be around for your pick leave a list for someone to help you out with.

Path Of The Beserker is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 06:08 PM
  #62
Murphy
Registered User
 
Murphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,104
vCash: 500
So if you miss your 4 hour window you have to wait until it's your turn next time, then pick twice?

What is the harm in letting a GM pick anytime after his 4 hour time limit expires? I think the 4 hour window is great and should move things along at a pretty good clip. To have a GM wait another 30 picks because he missed the 4 hour window is pretty harsh in my opinion.

Murphy is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 06:22 PM
  #63
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy2
So if you miss your 4 hour window you have to wait until it's your turn next time, then pick twice?

What is the harm in letting a GM pick anytime after his 4 hour time limit expires? I think the 4 hour window is great and should move things along at a pretty good clip. To have a GM wait another 30 picks because he missed the 4 hour window is pretty harsh in my opinion.
Wellas I stated, if they know they will miss ther pick they can they can let us know in advance so we can extend their time limit.

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 06:30 PM
  #64
Dave is a killer
Dave's a Mess
 
Dave is a killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mount Juliet
Country: Italy
Posts: 26,334
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder19
He'll get to draft twice next time his pick comes up.
which will be late in the 2nd round

Dave is a killer is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 06:32 PM
  #65
Hedberg
MLD Glue Guy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,357
vCash: 500

Hedberg is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 06:49 PM
  #66
Porn*
Registered User
 
Porn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In your nightmares
Country: Israel
Posts: 36,068
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Porn*
I think you should be able to make up your pick whenever you can... its bad enough you miss your spot, but you shouldn't have to wait for your next pick or outright lose the pick.

Porn* is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 06:56 PM
  #67
Chileiceman
Registered User
 
Chileiceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Chile
Posts: 9,302
vCash: 500
Im here .
BTW Im gone from 8am-4pm EST Monday-Friday so I won't be able to draft then.
Is that going to be a problem?
To the guy who wanted the Sabres, Im willing to trade with you.

Chileiceman is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 07:01 PM
  #68
Mat
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Magnetomountaineer
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 2,054
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mat Send a message via MSN to Mat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn*
I think you should be able to make up your pick whenever you can... its bad enough you miss your spot, but you shouldn't have to wait for your next pick or outright lose the pick.
speaking of which, when is barnabys time limit up? i wanna get this draft going


but i agree that he should be able to draft anytime he comes back, though if he comes back and its round 3, then tough luck, right?

Mat is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 07:03 PM
  #69
Rowley Birkin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Country: England
Posts: 3,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileiceman
Im here .
BTW Im gone from 8am-4pm EST Monday-Friday so I won't be able to draft then.
Is that going to be a problem?
To the guy who wanted the Sabres, Im willing to trade with you.
if that was me, then thanks man

its only a superficial thing... you can keep your spot it ya want


by the way... i will try my best to make my picks on time, however i am in the uk {5-8hrs ahead of you guys} and its my birthday on weds, so im not sure what state i will be in when home!

Rowley Birkin is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 07:08 PM
  #70
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
Right now we are waiting on jump the shark, it's his pick , but if Barnaby can squeeze a pick in now, he's more than welcome to.

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 08:04 PM
  #71
Chileiceman
Registered User
 
Chileiceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Chile
Posts: 9,302
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowley Birkin
if that was me, then thanks man

its only a superficial thing... you can keep your spot it ya want


by the way... i will try my best to make my picks on time, however i am in the uk {5-8hrs ahead of you guys} and its my birthday on weds, so im not sure what state i will be in when home!
All right so from now on I'm the Devils.
And I'll keep my spot thank you very much

Chileiceman is offline  
Old
06-13-2005, 09:45 PM
  #72
BringGilmourBack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileiceman
All right so from now on I'm the Devils.
And I'll keep my spot thank you very much
I switched you two, but kept the order if that is ok.

BringGilmourBack is offline  
Old
06-14-2005, 08:00 AM
  #73
Rowley Birkin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Country: England
Posts: 3,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileiceman
All right so from now on I'm the Devils.
And I'll keep my spot thank you very much
Thats very kind of you sir.

I think he should keep his spot... although its not a big deal, we are quite close together anyway.

Rowley Birkin is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.