Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Ramis Sadikov: "i'm 100% Tatar

Old
12-14-2010, 09:09 AM
TatarBashqort

vCash: 500
Ramis Sadikov: "i'm 100% Tatar

funny interview with Ramis http://www.allhockey.ru/articles/88715/

he was asked what is he thinking about the beating of caucasus people in Moscow because he's having Azeri blood..he answered: what?!..i'm pure Tatar my parents and grandad and grandma is Tatar

we have two potential Tatar goalies on WJC Ramis and Emil Garipov, + our forward "yakkshi malae" Nail Yakupov

fear us, Russians are great people, they can win and fight, but with the Tatar hot blood added they are unstoppable

P:S: Ramis told an interviewer that he fought with his own teammates 2 times (they were taunting him about being Russian/from Russia) and fought with the goalie of opposite team great boy, truly a "batyr" (warrior)

Last edited by TatarBashqort: 12-14-2010 at 10:46 PM.
TatarBashqort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:30 PM
NMF78

If Tatarstan is a part of Russia even if it has some degree of autonomy then imo someone from there is both Tatar and Russian. Most people who don't know much about this will probably just think they are Russian.

Just like i'm Flemish and Belgian. Or Someone from Catalonia is Catalonian and Spanish....

NMF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:46 PM
wings5

Link doesn't work for me.

wings5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 07:14 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by wings5 View Post
Link doesn't work for me.
http://www.allhockey.ru/articles/88715/

he put a smily at the end that's why

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 09:34 PM
wings5

Its a pretty interesting interview. His billet sounds like a complete a-hole though I probably wouldn't be able to take it either however hitting him and fighting takes it a bit too far. But I mean give the kid a break its his first year in North America can't expect him to be comfortable with English though it sounds as if his billet was Russian too.

wings5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 11:00 PM
TatarBashqort

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMF78 View Post
If Tatarstan is a part of Russia even if it has some degree of autonomy then imo someone from there is both Tatar and Russian. Most people who don't know much about this will probably just think they are Russian.

Just like i'm Flemish and Belgian. Or Someone from Catalonia is Catalonian and Spanish....
no it doesn't work like that, i can't say about myself i'm Russian for example..how can i say so if i'm not? not even close, how can Tatar be Russian anyhow, we just bear in mind that we are citizens of Russia, but we're completly different nation, have own history thou starting from 16th century it goes hand to hand with Russians

In Tatarstan and Bashqortostan there are regions and villages where people even doesn't know a word in Russia, yeah Kazan and Ufa million populated cities melting pots, everyone knows Russian(well my grandma Russian is very bad she prefers to talk Tatar even living in the city full of Russian thou they usually doesn't understand what she's talking about asking for translation) and even can talk with out strong Tatat accent, Tatars who grew outside Tatarstan/Bashkortostan are easy with Russian language too

also for example Catalonian and Spanish is much closer to each other than Russian and Tatar ..Islam, the language difference is huge

well anyway, we all cheer for one team when it comes to international hockey, good luck to Team Russia in WJC it's about to start pretty soon!
P:S: from my own experience it's not safe to say to Catalonian that he's a Spanish as well as saying to Scottish that he's Englishman

Old
12-14-2010, 11:02 PM
TatarBashqort

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
http://www.allhockey.ru/articles/88715/

he put a smily at the end that's why

edited now it should work

sorry for that

Old
12-14-2010, 11:08 PM
TatarBashqort

Does Danis Zaripov (Team Russia and Ak Bars Kazan forward) look like Russian?

Old
12-15-2010, 04:39 AM
Robotic

^ lol no

So Sadik is Stepanek's backup?

Robotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2010, 08:29 AM
pouskin74*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatarBashqort View Post
funny interview with Ramis http://www.allhockey.ru/articles/88715/

he was asked what is he thinking about the beating of caucasus people in Moscow because he's having Azeri blood..he answered: what?!..i'm pure Tatar my parents and grandad and grandma is Tatar

we have two potential Tatar goalies on WJC Ramis and Emil Garipov, + our forward "yakkshi malae" Nail Yakupov

fear us, Russians are great people, they can win and fight, but with the Tatar hot blood added they are unstoppable

P:S: Ramis told an interviewer that he fought with his own teammates 2 times (they were taunting him about being Russian/from Russia) and fought with the goalie of opposite team great boy, truly a "batyr" (warrior)
both times with the same person

pouskin74* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2010, 08:30 AM
pouskin74*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings5 View Post
Its a pretty interesting interview. His billet sounds like a complete a-hole though I probably wouldn't be able to take it either however hitting him and fighting takes it a bit too far. But I mean give the kid a break its his first year in North America can't expect him to be comfortable with English though it sounds as if his billet was Russian too.
its his second year in North America

Old
12-15-2010, 08:33 AM
pouskin74*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatarBashqort View Post
no it doesn't work like that, i can't say about myself i'm Russian for example..how can i say so if i'm not? not even close, how can Tatar be Russian anyhow, we just bear in mind that we are citizens of Russia, but we're completly different nation, have own history thou starting from 16th century it goes hand to hand with Russians

In Tatarstan and Bashqortostan there are regions and villages where people even doesn't know a word in Russia, yeah Kazan and Ufa million populated cities melting pots, everyone knows Russian(well my grandma Russian is very bad she prefers to talk Tatar even living in the city full of Russian thou they usually doesn't understand what she's talking about asking for translation) and even can talk with out strong Tatat accent, Tatars who grew outside Tatarstan/Bashkortostan are easy with Russian language too

also for example Catalonian and Spanish is much closer to each other than Russian and Tatar ..Islam, the language difference is huge

well anyway, we all cheer for one team when it comes to international hockey, good luck to Team Russia in WJC it's about to start pretty soon!
P:S: from my own experience it's not safe to say to Catalonian that he's a Spanish as well as saying to Scottish that he's Englishman
same goes with people in Wales.

Old
12-15-2010, 01:01 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouskin74 View Post
its his second year in North America
when the fights happened was his first year, that's probably what the poster meant.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote