HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs lose 5-3

Closed Thread

Old
12-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Poulet Kostopoulos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolitsky View Post
Hope to see Weber play next game
Honestly, I don't think he can do much worse than Spacek.

Old
12-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

I feel bad for PK, the expectations for him have become ridiculous. I think the majority of us have to take a step back and realize that he's still a rookie and will make mistakes.

Old
12-15-2010, 09:10 PM
OneSharpMarble

Anyone who thinks our defense isn't **** needs to pull their head out of their ass. Beaten to every puck and absolutly no presense out there.

Old
12-15-2010, 09:11 PM
MontrealHabitant

Bad game. The Flyers are terribly overrated, totally expected a better team then that, they got lucky more then anything else.

Old
Sergei Goldenhands
Used Registerer

vCash: 50
The refs were bad tonight but its absolutely not the reason we lost tonight so stop blaming the refs everytime we lose, they don't call obvious penalties EACH AND EVERY GAME.

The defence played horrendous and Price was meh.

Old
TomPlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I feel bad for PK, the expectations for him have become ridiculous. I think the majority of us have to take a step back and realize that he's still a rookie and will make mistakes.
Don't worry. The smart fans, the ones that count, aren't putting any pressure on him. He's a rookie. These are rookie mistakes. He'll learn from them. He played a heck of a game tonight and showed why he will be a star. 2 bad plays doesn't mean you throw him under the bus, ESPECIALLY when he started our comeback.

Old
JayBee*

Philly is a very good team. I'd say they're a favorite for the cup.

Habs are who they are a 7-8th placed team.

Old
12-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Nashy
The Honey Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Anyone who thinks our defense isn't **** needs to pull their head out of their ass. Beaten to every puck and absolutly no presense out there.
Don't forget giveaways out the wazoo....Spacek and Hammer with some beauty passes.........to Flyers.

Old
nyhabsfan
Waiting for #25.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNiner View Post
Was an exciting game, had a playoff atmosphere.

Subban still has things to learn, but there were lots of positives from him tonight. Mistakes like that one are learning experiences.

Spacek on the hand, is just terrible. Awful awful awful. Might be the dumbest player in the NHL. PLEASE sit him next game and bring in Weber, who is already ten times the player Spacek is.

Patches was great, Gomez looked better, the top 6 was solid and the bottom six was decent as well.

A lol to pulling the goalie with 1 minute left... and your 4th line is on the ice.
Subban needs to simplfy his game... But he'll get benched before Spatch

Old
sheed36

It's time for JM to accept the fine from the NHL and call out the refs for their lack of calls against his team... It's starting to be a disturbing pattern..

A 3 game losing streak now that could get ugly real fast considering the tough schedule coming up.. It needs to end tomorrow..

Old
TankEller*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernell Karl View Post
We played well and could've won this game but made too many stupid mistakes that killed us.

Picard isn't an NHL defenseman and we NEED a top 4 defenseman who can help eat minutes as Spacek, Hamr, Gorges and Gill look way better with their minutes reduced and they all looked overworked tonight.

Gomez had a very good game IMO and I thought that whole line looked very good with Max on it. Martin can you just make lines and leave them for more than a period already, I'm sure Cammalleri and Plekanec love having a new winger every period. Hopefully the team can come back strong and beat the Bruins tomorrow.
I'm personally 100% sure they did enjoy having Pouliot instead of Kostitsyn who was doing absolutely nothing.

I say give that line a long look.

Old
FF de Mars

Pacioretty looks like Wolverine out there with Gomez and Gionta. If he keeps it up, we're in business.

Old
12-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

I don't blame PK on his mistakes given he was so usefull on the offence. On the last goal he was involved with, it was all Gomez setting him up to screw up.

Old
Kirk Muller

Just a bunch of mental errors. Montreal is known as a tight defensive unit which they completely got away from tonight.

Nobody was sharp really.

I don't have a clue what Eller has done to see his ice time just get chopped in almost a 1/3. His game was really picking it up and then wam, back to the fourth line.

Subban's game is up and down but its time to stabilize him with a veteran. Subban is making some errors but Picard isn't doing any young player trying to break into the league any favors either. Its a perfect time to move Subban with Hammer as Spacek has been brutal this year in all but a handful of games. It won't happen as Space goat seems to have immunity.

Positive, well Pacioretty however with how Eller has been handled now, i wouldn't be surprised if Patches was on the bus to Hamilton already.

Old
JayBee*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPlex View Post
It was a bad luck game for us. 9/10 you win a game like this. They capitalized on almost EVERY SINGLE ONE of our mistakes. Take away 2/4 of those goals, we win easily.

The hockey gods will make this one right somehow. We'll win tomorrow and Pronger will be out for 8 years.
Bad luck? No, this team just doesn't have the talent to hang with the Flyers. D is weak, players can't finish....same story.

Old
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

We send in a formal complaint about refereeing against Montreal. Yes, I know I blame stupid plays from the veteran D and Subban too, but there were so many interferences (on breakaways), tripping (on both ends), a few cross-checks and none were called throughout the game when it was crucial or not.

I'm not asking for free 5-on-3s, just call what's fair. One game and I might back down, but this is ridiculous.

It's obvious who the best team was and I hope we kill Boston, cause I'm tired of seeing that L in the Standings.

PS. Frack you, Zherdev, you talented SOB. Come play for us, tabarnoush

Old
AcadiaAxeMan

Send a message via MSN to AcadiaAxeMan Send a message via Yahoo to AcadiaAxeMan
PP rush( and a PK brain fart???) = LOSS!!

WTF????

Such a disciplined TEAM under Freddy Munster Martin and we send a 3 player rush into the Flyers endon the PK?? WTF?

......oh, then PK has a huge BF?? WTF??

We had this team with 10 minutes left to play-momentum, and then cramped!!

WTF???

Old
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I don't blame PK on his mistakes given he was so usefull on the offence. On the last goal he was involved with, it was all Gomez setting him up to screw up.
Gomez told him to go where Richards was standing ? K

Old
12-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Forsead

A positive point : Gomez, I really hope it does like last season and he was playing bad and was a little bit hurt then he rest like 2-3 match and when he returns he has gone something like 41 pts in 44 games. The first game of his returns he was really great.

Old
TomPlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Bad luck? No, this team just doesn't have the talent to hang with the Flyers. D is weak, players can't finish....same story.
What the hell are you talking about? We don't make those stupid mistakes and the Flyers don't score. What else do you call that? Jedi mind tricks by the Flyers to cause us to make those mistakes?

Get a clue.

Old
Stradale

I don't often whine about the refs but damn.. it was ugly tonight..

Old
JayBee*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
It's time for JM to accept the fine from the NHL and call out the refs for their lack of calls against his team... It's starting to be a disturbing pattern..

A 3 game losing streak now that could get ugly real fast considering the tough schedule coming up.. It needs to end tomorrow..
Damn reffs missing open nets!

Old
TankEller*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
We send in a formal complaint about refereeing against Montreal. Yes, I know I blame stupid plays from the veteran D and Subban too, but there were so many interferences (on breakaways), tripping (on both ends), a few cross-checks and none were called throughout the game when it was crucial or not.

I'm not asking for free 5-on-3s, just call what's fair. One game and I might back down, but this is ridiculous.

It's obvious who the best team was and I hope we kill Boston, cause I'm tired of seeing that L in the Standings.

PS. Frack you, Zherdev, you talented SOB. Come play for us, tabarnoush
No. Boyd gives us that important depth and deserved to get that spot right from July 1st...

Old
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
true

it just suck for us that we don't have Markov

Old
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM
madbox

Gomez's great game all for nothing. Figures.
That stupid, idiotic, shorthanded 3-on-2, late in a newly tied game... changed the channel before it even came back. ****ing knew it.

Closed Thread