HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

Nash Doesn't Get Calls Like Other Superstars

Old
12-13-2010, 04:48 AM
Handyy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKETfan View Post
When Nash appeared to be hauled down while driving to the net I rewound the DVR and watched it in slow-mo. He was properly forechecked by the defender. The defender has the right to his position. The trailing defender fell on Nash AFTER Nash was headed to the ice.
I got way too frustrated to watch FSOhio, since all they did for two periods was whine and whine some more. I decided to watch other games, so I missed the Nash heroics as well.

But the ultimate stupidity was in that Nash situation, only replay at least I saw was when going to the commercials, where nobody could tell what really happened. Replay started too late and the camera was somewhere behind the glass. C'mon, if you're going to blame refs for all - at least show people adequate replays so they can make their own minds!

Handyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Handyy

vCash: 500
Man, that Crosby dude is always diving to get the penalties.

Handyy is offline   Reply With Quote