HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Easton S19 Sweden Gloves

Old
12-27-2010, 01:22 AM
rcduthie77

vCash: 500
Easton S19 Sweden Gloves

I've seen Pro Stock SEL gloves on hockeymonkey.eu before but does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get a pair of Sweden S19 Gloves?

rcduthie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2010, 01:27 AM
Jules Winnfield
Top 6 wing please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcduthie77 View Post
I've seen Pro Stock SEL gloves on hockeymonkey.eu before but does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get a pair of Sweden S19 Gloves?
Call House O' Hockey and ask them. They just custom ordered me S19 gloves that I'm going to pick up tomorrow. Those guys are awesome and are one of the only few places I know of where they will go out of their way to get custom stuff to you, whether it be hard to find stuff, correct jersey lettering, and so on. These guys have been around a long time and do stuff the right way. If they can get their hands on it from the manufacturer or one of their distributors, they will. They won't just check inventory like most places.

http://www.houseohockey.com/contact.html

Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2010, 12:14 AM
rcduthie77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
Call House O' Hockey and ask them. They just custom ordered me S19 gloves that I'm going to pick up tomorrow. Those guys are awesome and are one of the only few places I know of where they will go out of their way to get custom stuff to you, whether it be hard to find stuff, correct jersey lettering, and so on. These guys have been around a long time and do stuff the right way. If they can get their hands on it from the manufacturer or one of their distributors, they will. They won't just check inventory like most places.

http://www.houseohockey.com/contact.html
Thanks!!

rcduthie77 is offline   Reply With Quote