HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospal (UPDATE: Prospal Skating in Practice)

Old
12-22-2010, 04:07 PM
ohbaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYROrtsFan View Post
I don't see a BIG impact happening, but i'd be shocked if there wasn't some type of positive impact. Especially on Gaborik.
I agree Gabby will benefit with Prospals return.

ohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2010, 03:40 PM
jdhebner
HFBoards Sponsor

Vinny Prospal was on the ice wearing a non-contact jersey. Once Gaborik left the ice, Prospal participated in line drills skating with Brian Boyle and Brandon Prust. Not sure how close Prospal is to returning (still pegging mid-January) but his goal celebration routine is in mid-season form, as he dropped to his knees in the slot with his stick raised and screamed joyous words before going over to Henrik Lundqvist, who had been beaten on a practice goal, and slapped him hard on the pads.

Link

jdhebner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhebner View Post
Vinny Prospal was on the ice wearing a non-contact jersey. Once Gaborik left the ice, Prospal participated in line drills skating with Brian Boyle and Brandon Prust. Not sure how close Prospal is to returning (still pegging mid-January) but his goal celebration routine is in mid-season form, as he dropped to his knees in the slot with his stick raised and screamed joyous words before going over to Henrik Lundqvist, who had been beaten on a practice goal, and slapped him hard on the pads.

Link
That's all I want to see.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote