HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

nhl 11 & usa playershttp://hfboards.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=61

Old
12-28-2010, 11:04 PM
LooksShootsScores

vCash: 500
nhl 11 & usa playershttp://hfboards.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=61

Hey guy! I trust everyone had an enjoyable holiday and really enjoyed the Canada and U.S. games at WJC today.

In the spirit of the WJC, I decided to update my NHL 11 rosters by hand placing American-born players that did not go the CHL route (or at least are not listed on a CHL league roster). Such names include Jaden Shwartz, Derek Forbort, Nick Bjugstad, Justin Faulk and Jon Merrill. Other non-Americans include names like Ludvig Rensfeldt and Vladimir Tarasenko and those that I moved from their respective league to the NHL team that drafted them such names include: Mikael Granlund from HIFK (SM-Liiga) to Minnesota Wild, or Joonas Donskoi from Oulun Karpat (SM-Liiga) to Florida Panthers.

At any rate, the quick-fix solution has been to place all these players in the team's AHL affiliate with 2-way, $500K salaries.

Is there a better way to do this, ideally a way in which they can be in at the start of Be a GM mode in the unsigned way that players like Etem and Watson are?

Thanks everyone.

LooksShootsScores is offline   Reply With Quote