HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Shea Weber Vs. Ryan Suter...

Closed Thread

Old
06-21-2005, 02:55 AM
hockeyfan125
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Dan Hamhuis reminds me of Chelios to be honest.

Old
06-21-2005, 03:07 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil
WOW!!! I guess that he must really have another 3-4 gears that he uses when he wasn't in the this past years WJC's!!! I saw little of Suter in the mold of Chelios. If he has 1/2 the heart that Chris does, then I guess I can see why you are all touting him so highly. I still wonder if he can hold his own against much bigger forwards, I guess time will tell!!!
Suter is 6'1, 210...i think he'll be fine. his style all along has been compared to chelios...nice offense, nice physical game, rock solid defensively...and he was twice captain of the US WJC team, which proves he's go the leadership, too. I'm not saying he'll be as GOOD as chelios was, but he'll be a similar player.

Old
06-22-2005, 12:33 PM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
I can agree with that. It's incredible what being paired with Jeff Likens did to Suter's reputation around here. Ever since the WJC, Suter has went from some slam-dunk prospect to a "safe, should be decent" kind of guy, which is ridiculous, considering he managed to make the all-WJC team, lead the tournament in defensive points...and that's not even taking into account how good he was in the AHL this year. But whatever. I wouldn't be surprised to see Suter crack the Preds' lineup after the lockout, depending on what happens...and I'm not worried about him proving his mettle.
Yeah, I can't believe how much Suter's stock dropped in some HF posters eyes after the WJC's While I like Weber a lot( he represents what Nashville sorely lacks on the blue-line), he is not in the same class as Suter.

Old
06-22-2005, 12:35 PM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuzzi21
Dan Hamhuis reminds me of Chelios to be honest.
I like Dan a lot; a Hamuis- Suter poll would be hard for me to answer unless there was a Same option.

Closed Thread