HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Should we sign Forsberg?

Closed Thread

Old
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Markov79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryderama
have you ever watched a hockey game involving Forsberg? The guy is way more physical than any current hab.
I didn't mean to say that Forsberg was soft, he just isn't that tough. We need someone like an Iginla or Bertuzzi, a player who will make the other team keep their heads up and create room for our smaller. Forsberg can take care of himself but in the Eastern Conference we need somone who can make up for the play of Ribs, Koivu, etc.

Old
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
eddy

I'd love to have Forsberg I think he's the best hockey player in the world when healthy but he's got injury troubles, past his prime, exspensive, were set for centers and I just don't see it happening.

Old
06-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Guys, since when did 32 make you outa your prime?

Forsberg may be injury prone, but no way is he outa his prime at the age of 32. Is he getting up in years, sure, but hes still a very effective player when healty. Having said that, id only tank him if he came at a decent price, but we all know that just won't happen with a player whos still very much capable of being dominant.

Closed Thread